Terrorist Chart Used by Our Masters

Interesting alliances within the discordant American polity that this particular overreach has created!
Your continued ironic use of our masters is becoming a little worn and tends imho to obscure the financial muscle and various interests behind the political placemen.

Interesting alliances within the discordant American polity that this particular overreach has created!
Your continued ironic use of our masters is becoming a little worn and tends imho to obscure the financial muscle and various interests behind the political placemen.
By "Masters" I also include those latter ones to which you refer. I regret the use of the term is tiresome but I call them as I see them.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Have you been snorting dictionaries again?

Why do you keep capitalising "Masters"? It's really creepy.
My - we are a sensitive little soul aren't we?

The use of a dash, rather than a comma, above was a little over the top, but I felt it lent emphasis.

Did it give you an asthma attack?

Attachments

Two problems with that chart.

1. It's not actually very funny, a bit of extra effort and wit and it would have been a worthwhile exercise, but it's just inane.

2. The first two images are actually spot on. If you don't see that, then you obviously have a tendency towards the pinko-leftie tree-hugging self-obsessed scum who think they can inflict the political will of the vocal minority on society as a whole just to suit their own half-baked agenda and warped ideas.

JJ's cynicism about the United States Gubment is not unfounded....if you have a look, as I did at: the White house Staff, the senators and the congressmen you may also conclude that they are all a load of bloody foreignors!

Perhaps we should put them out of their misery, annex them, welcome back to the empire and pay your 237 years of back stamp duties.......Prince Billy and Kate could be Viceroys...they'd need a palace or two!

JJ's cynicism about the United States Gubment is not unfounded....if you have a look, as I did at: the White house Staff, the senators and the congressmen you may also conclude that they are all a load of bloody foreignors!

Perhaps we should put them out of their misery, annex them, welcome back to the empire and pay your 237 years of back stamp duties.......Prince Billy and Kate could be Viceroys...they'd need a palace or two!
I hope my cynicism has also matured a bit as i now try when possible to see the humor (usually the best i can manage is irony) in our sad state of affairs vis-a'-vis our government and our increasingly overweight and vacuous people.

your invitation to return to the imperial fold is certainly a nice gesture but I recommend you have an accountant review our books as we are BROKE.

This is a good send up of the logical extension of the definition of terrorist given our current (and former) Masters' massive and indiscriminate surveillance programs and other abuses of power now being revealed.
Feeling a little bit nervous now that you know about how that nice Mr. Obama has been reading all your ARRSE posts?

You might want to pass on using the White House as a viceregal palace. I understand that white paint is just there to cover up fire damage. God knows what sort of shape the place is really in!

Feeling a little bit nervous now that you know about how that nice Mr. Obama has been reading all your ARRSE posts?
Not at all as I was confident His henchmen were already doing it due to my rather large footprint of suspect experience and affiliation like being a retired officer of Marines. Veterans are high on the suspects list.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Sometimes reading some of the threads in the US forum, make me wish I had invested heavily in the shares of tinfoil manufacturers.

I reckon I would be able to retire just from the profits they must be making, I mean some of these posters on here must not only have the hats, they must have wallpapered their entire houses with the stuff.