terrorist britain - police or army

#1
Hi all
As i am a virgin to thi site, be gentle with me, i am not in the army but an army mum. I am also a critical care nurse (SORRY NHS) so there are many things i can empathise with i.e. being screwed by the government. I love the humour and the up to date and tad more truthful news that you get here.what i want to know is who is old fat and hairy, how old, how fat and how hairy?I could possibly help (in a nursing sort of way) ? and why dont the powers that be, call in the army for bomb/terorist threats/attack.
after all, as good as our policeman are, the army is infinetaly better qualified for this.However good the boys in blue are, this is not their speciality, and they still have all the problems of chav/crimes/thert etc ou there to deal with. I know who i would want out there looking after me.xxx :D
 
#2
sorry peeps, must check my spelling, but i hope you get the drift. The police have their own problems, but he army are better trained and educated in this. It makes sense, you know it does.You know you can trust me, i'm a nurse, yeah right?
 
#3
I think you've confused the Sapper's forum for Royal Engineers with the Slapper's forum for bored housewives.

Please go to Rear Party, unless you want a gaggle of glorious men of the corps to bukkake your grid, in which case go out on the lash in Chatham looking like a million lira.

P
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#5
Leave her alone, she obviously has impeccable taste!
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
She should have gone to SpecSavers! :twisted:
 
#8
Are you taking the pi$$? Does the Army not have enough to do?
 
#9
dingerr said:
Are you taking the pi$$? Does the Army not have enough to do?
Aahh, but we're only stretched, not over-stretched, so yeah, why not. And while we're on lets get the fire brigade to have another mass holiday, sorry, strike.

Next time the tubes strike we may get a go on them aswell.

TB
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#10
On behalf of my fellow Admins may I welcome you to ARRSE poppys999? The boys can be a bit high spirited on account of many of them have never known the touch of a woman and the rest are pig ignorant oafs. But they mean well.

Allow me to show you around? We may begin with my 'Den' where I keep the evidence that OF&H is a secret cross-dresser, the home address of many Muslim NHS terrorists and proof that the Royal Free Hospital massages their outcomes by secretly dumping thousands of records far out to sea.

But first, a glass of chilled Chablis perhaps?
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#11
TheIronDuke said:
On behalf of my fellow Admins may I welcome you to ARRSE poppys999? The boys can be a bit high spirited on account of many of them have never known the touch of a woman and the rest are pig ignorant oafs. But they mean well.

Allow me to show you around? We may begin with my 'Den' where I keep the evidence that OF&H is a secret cross-dresser, the home address of many Muslim NHS terrorists and proof that the Royal Free Hospital massages their outcomes by secretly dumping thousands of records far out to sea.

But first, a glass of chilled Chablis perhaps?
Been on the booze cruise again?

As a tee total vegetarian, I will offer a rather nice Elderflower wine, with hints of strawberry and mimosa, and quorn pate on stoneground bread. And amusing, intelligent converstaion, to be followed by tender and affectionate love making. Well, for thr Iron Duke, anyway. Not sure what I would offer Poppy.
 
#12
TheIronDuke said:
On behalf of my fellow Admins may I welcome you to ARRSE poppys999? The boys can be a bit high spirited on account of many of them have never known the touch of a woman and the rest are pig ignorant oafs. But they mean well.

Allow me to show you around? We may begin with my 'Den' where I keep the evidence that OF&H is a secret cross-dresser, the home address of many Muslim NHS terrorists and proof that the Royal Free Hospital massages their outcomes by secretly dumping thousands of records far out to sea.

But first, a glass of chilled Chablis perhaps?
I'm both - will that help ?
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#13
No.

Do not listen to OF&H poppys999 my dear. His Elderflower Chateau Rohypnol wine is under investigation and owning an Etch-a-Sketch does not mean one has etchings worth viewing.

Care for an amuse bouche?
 
#14
Excellent, this thread should be about ripe for the hole now.
 
#15
Well the police have an anti terroist squad. This makes them more qualified than anyone.

The army has special forces, SAS, SBS and SRR ( used to be 14 INT)

But were mainly busy on Ops in N Ireland, and now on other things.

Remember the army are not all trained in counter terroism- to be honest most of them arnt. The Police also have all the resources and support provided by the Government- the army never has done.

the police are the best force to deal with this- they have uniuts dedicated to it, along with other civil services such as MI5 and MI6.
 
#16
poppys999 said:
Hi all
As i am a virgin to thi site, be gentle with me, i am not in the army but an army mum. I am also a critical care nurse (SORRY NHS) so there are many things i can empathise with i.e. being screwed by the government. I love the humour and the up to date and tad more truthful news that you get here.what i want to know is who is old fat and hairy, how old, how fat and how hairy?I could possibly help (in a nursing sort of way) ? and why dont the powers that be, call in the army for bomb/terorist threats/attack.
after all, as good as our policeman are, the army is infinetaly better qualified for this.However good the boys in blue are, this is not their speciality, and they still have all the problems of chav/crimes/thert etc ou there to deal with. I know who i would want out there looking after me.xxx :D
Welcome to the naafi bar, my pretty......
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#17
armies said:
Well the police have an anti terroist squad. This makes them more qualified than anyone.

The army has special forces, SAS, SBS and SRR ( used to be 14 INT)

But were mainly busy on Ops in N Ireland, and now on other things.

Remember the army are not all trained in counter terroism- to be honest most of them arnt. The Police also have all the resources and support provided by the Government- the army never has done.

the police are the best force to deal with this- they have uniuts dedicated to it, along with other civil services such as MI5 and MI6.
Yes, but they can't send anyone today, because they are too busy. Well, thats what they say whenever anyone I know has called them about burglary/criminal damage/assault. Or maybe they are all busy deployed on a/t work.
 
#18
yes, but they are just your beat bobbies..that are too busy in big groups taking photos of speeding cars and eating dough nuts at petrol stations
 
#19
TheIronDuke said:
Care for an amuse bouche?
... Just what IS that exactly!

Is it a ephemism for 'funny lumps'... I need to know!!!!!!!!

Welcome Poppy. This is the NAAFI, therefore any female that posts here are usually offered a myriad of delights, ranging from offers of semen shampoo, to a kick in the fanny.

In answer to your question... erm. Well I'm fecked if I know

Shrew
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#20
shrew said:
TheIronDuke said:
Care for an amuse bouche?
... Just what IS that exactly!
Take a bag of Walkers ready salted and a pickled egg. Place pickled egg in bag. Smash repeatedly with fist. Arrange result artistically on a plate. Eat.

Has the ladies fair swooning so it does.
 

Latest Threads

Top