terrorist britain - police or army

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by poppys999, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all
    As i am a virgin to thi site, be gentle with me, i am not in the army but an army mum. I am also a critical care nurse (SORRY NHS) so there are many things i can empathise with i.e. being screwed by the government. I love the humour and the up to date and tad more truthful news that you get here.what i want to know is who is old fat and hairy, how old, how fat and how hairy?I could possibly help (in a nursing sort of way) ? and why dont the powers that be, call in the army for bomb/terorist threats/attack.
    after all, as good as our policeman are, the army is infinetaly better qualified for this.However good the boys in blue are, this is not their speciality, and they still have all the problems of chav/crimes/thert etc ou there to deal with. I know who i would want out there looking after me.xxx :D
  2. sorry peeps, must check my spelling, but i hope you get the drift. The police have their own problems, but he army are better trained and educated in this. It makes sense, you know it does.You know you can trust me, i'm a nurse, yeah right?
  3. I think you've confused the Sapper's forum for Royal Engineers with the Slapper's forum for bored housewives.

Please go to Rear Party, unless you want a gaggle of glorious men of the corps to bukkake your grid, in which case go out on the lash in Chatham looking like a million lira.

4. Oh Praetorian your inginuity ceases to amaze :D
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Leave her alone, she obviously has impeccable taste!
  6. Poppy to make part of your dreams come true heres a picture of OFnH

7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

She should have gone to SpecSavers! :twisted:
  8. Are you taking the pi$$? Does the Army not have enough to do?
  9. Aahh, but we're only stretched, not over-stretched, so yeah, why not. And while we're on lets get the fire brigade to have another mass holiday, sorry, strike.

Next time the tubes strike we may get a go on them aswell.

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

On behalf of my fellow Admins may I welcome you to ARRSE poppys999? The boys can be a bit high spirited on account of many of them have never known the touch of a woman and the rest are pig ignorant oafs. But they mean well.

Allow me to show you around? We may begin with my 'Den' where I keep the evidence that OF&H is a secret cross-dresser, the home address of many Muslim NHS terrorists and proof that the Royal Free Hospital massages their outcomes by secretly dumping thousands of records far out to sea.

But first, a glass of chilled Chablis perhaps?
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Been on the booze cruise again?

As a tee total vegetarian, I will offer a rather nice Elderflower wine, with hints of strawberry and mimosa, and quorn pate on stoneground bread. And amusing, intelligent converstaion, to be followed by tender and affectionate love making. Well, for thr Iron Duke, anyway. Not sure what I would offer Poppy.
  12. I'm both - will that help ?
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Do not listen to OF&H poppys999 my dear. His Elderflower Chateau Rohypnol wine is under investigation and owning an Etch-a-Sketch does not mean one has etchings worth viewing.

Care for an amuse bouche?
  14. Excellent, this thread should be about ripe for the hole now.
  15. Well the police have an anti terroist squad. This makes them more qualified than anyone.

The army has special forces, SAS, SBS and SRR ( used to be 14 INT)

But were mainly busy on Ops in N Ireland, and now on other things.

Remember the army are not all trained in counter terroism- to be honest most of them arnt. The Police also have all the resources and support provided by the Government- the army never has done.

the police are the best force to deal with this- they have uniuts dedicated to it, along with other civil services such as MI5 and MI6.