Terror Pair Spat at Guardsmen

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by flipflop, Aug 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. effing disgrace. A quick break rank and punch the f'''ers was in order there!
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The thing that grips me here is that the standard of temporary accomodation given to these two is way out of proportion with their usual abode.
    Unless they were RAF pilots, how do they merit a 4* Hotel, apart from the minor matter of being shot at? Is this some form of compensation by the Met?
    I can understand the need to provide alternate lodgings whilst the shell of their house is being rebuilt, but surely like for like is more apropriate.
    I suppose all the room service charges are being picked up as well?
  3. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Agreed, I am sure there are some perfectly clean and decent hotels closer to East London and their beloved community.

Or perhaps they are willing to go without the community which supports them so well in order to sample the western, Americanised immoral consumption which I am sure The Crown Plaza offers them at our expense.
  4. Pretty sure allah doesn't like kiddy fiddlers so these pair should keep quiet really.

Slit their throats or send 'em back to where they came from.
  5. Fukcing terminate them. Nuff said.
  6. How long does it take to do up a house anyway, the event happened weeks ago? It sounds like there is a tax payer funded "changing rooms" going on here.
  7. [marq=down]

MI5 just taking their time installing all those bugs.

oh, and hang them, slowly
  8. Allah liked Mohammed, and Mohammed consummated his marriage with Aisha when she was nine years old. The Koranic instructions on divorce also explicitly give instructions about divorcing girls who have not yet started their periods, i.e. prepubescent girls.
  9. First rumours of kiddie fiddling (the one thing that will never go away), then press rumours about them spitting at Guardsman. It's almost as if someone has a grudge against them.
  10. Nice to see the copper who shot them got let off, too.
  11. Crap drills though. He only shot the bloke in the shoulder!
  12. I really can't believe someone would hold a grudge against them. Spreading possible disinformation about somebody wrongly shot during an anti terrorist operation? would never happen in this country...
  13. Its a pity they don't come around when its dark.I'm sure the lads (troops) would welcome a wee visit by the two and introduce them to their friendly nature.
  14. The press reported last week that the Met took the house apart during the search - so it is perhaps not unreasonable that it is taking a long time to repair.

However, the cynic in me says that they will be milking the Met for everything they can get...."...look you damaged our priceless antique skirting board..."