Terror leader cant handle a gun...

It extremely funny when one of his aides goes to grab the gun by the burning hot barrel stupid twat.

Aw bless him, poor sod
Still, he has plenty willing volunteers to do it for him.
He seems to be doing is job reasonably well despite this dis-ability

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
wonder where the minimi came from..

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
It was just on the news. Not sure if the footage is available yet as video.

Edit: Here

Pity there isn't a video of him training suicide bombers....

"He has made audiotapes before but not a video."

When will these people learn the benifits of rehearsals? My missus is a drama student and she said he'd fail the audition for the next rambo :lol:

i see this weapon handling skills are right up there with Dick Cheney's.

its a US army model minimi, i guess there must be a lot of US weapons floating around iraq now,

the problem with the spams saying/publicising that zarqawi is shite with weapons...

is that if he is (and by implication, all the insurgents...) then how shite are the americans who are losing dozens every month (about 40 last month alone)...

you cant kid kidders.

DrStealth said:
i see this weapon handling skills are right up there with Dick Cheney's.

its a US army model minimi, i guess there must be a lot of US weapons floating around iraq now,
I was wondering that too, where the hell did he get it from. Theres another picture of him with an M4 with a M203 behind him.

I'm voting the stuff like the M249 and and the M4 are captured and the MP5 in the Guardian's articles comes from Iran...

B

Biscuits_AB

He might be sh*te with a gun but he's a dab hand with a bread knife and he's got the videos to prove it.

Biscuits_AB said:
He might be sh*te with a gun but he's a dab hand with a bread knife and he's got the videos to prove it.
I was going to say the same thing exactly. Either way, he can make him and his blokes in the film look stupid but there are a lot more it seems that are a tad better with weapons than the boss. Pretty much the same as anyone else's army.

Good to see him come a cropper though!

Latest Threads