Terror farce over refusal to unmask 7/7 suspect

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Random_Task, Oct 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Terror farce over refusal to unmask 7/7 suspect
    Daily Mail Link here

(link via Counterterrorism Blog)
    (follow the link for the full story)

2. It's incredible that we're in such a muddle over this.

These people are so dangerous they have to be put under virtual house arrest, even though we can't pin them down for a crime at this time.

The intelligence on them is so sensitive and important that wire tap evidence can't be used against them.

So, they just up and f**k off............. but no one can be told who they are, what they look like or why they are so dangerous, so it's unlikely they are going to be apprehended because nobody knows what they look like, who they are.......!

We can't send them back to wherever they came from because they might (and then again, they might not!) be tortured!!! So, we're stuck with a load of dangerous people on our streets, allied to people who hate us and our way of life but no one knows who they are, what they look like....!

Unbelievable. I am dreaming, aren't I??????? This can't be real??? I don't do drugs, I'm a moderate drinker, did I take the Blue or the Red pill?? I can't remember. What in the name of F**k is going on!!!!!!!!!!!