Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Europe terror attacks

Lots of penis gargling by those running twatter. Apparently the threats, incitement and celebration of infidels being killed is just saber rattling.
The charming former PM of Malaya does have some previous mind.

Apologies for the DM link.

The Tunisian man who killed three people in a French church only recently arrived in Europe, officials say.
The suspect, 21, had an Italian Red Cross document, issued after he arrived by a migrant boat to Italy's Lampedusa island last month. He was shot by police and is in a critical condition.

21 year old refugee from Tunisia and no red flags were raised ?

Time to relieve the Red Cross of their document issue duties and let them get back to humanitarian things like medical, food, shelter and clothing.

The charming former PM of Malaya does have some previous mind.

Apologies for the DM link.

No question. What worries me is the free pass given to those like him who foment the mindset that carries out these attacks, while anything on the other side of the crazy divide gets censored and deplatformed without the irony even registering.

No question. What worries me is the free pass given to those like him who foment the mindset that carries out these attacks, while anything on the other side of the crazy divide gets censored and deplatformed without the irony even registering.
I am with you fully on that brother.

But as I alluded to in another thread; it is that massive rise in XRW terrorism that we all really need to be mindful of. It's everywhere isn't it!

I don't think that's the incident in Avignon, as that guy reportedly used a handgun and was wearing a shirt with an abusive message. Also, to stop people getting too excited about that particular incident, he was reportedly a 'hanger-on' of some sort of loony right group, not an islamist radical.

Edit: Looking on a larger screen, something that may have been a pistol was kicked away from the bod on the ground by one of the officers. The perp looks quite lively for someone who was shot to death, so is this some random taser video?
You are correct sir. That footage is of an incident that took place outside the Cafe Hermes in Grenoble some time ago. You can ID the location on Google Street View.
The Montfavet, Avignon shooting occurred in a country lane, lined by trees and hedges.
I live 30 km from there and know the area.

I am with you fully on that brother.

But as I alluded to in another thread; it is that massive rise in XRW terrorism that we all really need to be mindful of. It's everywhere isn't it!

The other side of the crazy divide to which I refer, and the only side that seems to be problematic to those social media moguls who are quite happy for the favoured side to broadcast their hatred and venom.

I suppose it's a free(ish) service and not funded by the general public, so they have the right to show bias in any direction they please. Voting with your feet is generally the best course of action in these cases.

Lovely, was he shot in the gut?

The worst is that in those situations the police needs to cover its back as they never know if a bearded "innocent bystander" is not going to join in against them.

If the cops shout "stand back" to the CIVPOP it's more to protect themselves than the general public in some areas.

The worst is that in those situations the police needs to cover its back as they never know if a bearded "innocent bystander" is not going to join in against them.

If the cops shout "stand back" to the CIVPOP it's more to protect themselves than the general public in some areas.
That great but it wasnt my question.

I assumed you would target the center line (according to Alan Partridge) but usually a bit higher up. It seems that even there its effective to incapacitate, but takes a bit longer that a shot through the heart and lungs, which is nice.

Was he hit by a batton round? You can see it roll away on the floor when he staggers.

Looks to be a couple more rounds on the pavement.

I hope it still hurt.

Well he is in a critical condition which a non lethal round could cause but its not its intent and would officers routinely carry non lethal rounds when not on riot control?

I think they just shot him in the guts with a standard firearm.

Attachments

• 20201030_082822.jpg
    20201030_082822.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 101
Well he is in a critical condition which a non lethal round could cause but its not its intent and would officers routinely carry non lethal rounds when not on riot control?

I think they just shot him in the guts with a standard firearm.

I thought it would be hard for those cops to justify firing a live round while the suspect was contained.

Unless it was the local equivalent of the Sweeney and they hadn't had any dinner.