Terror Attacks in Europe

Mate, if you know who's in the picture you posted you're being obtuse if you don't know the one in mine.
I guess I'm not acute then, though that's not a demographic I've ever identified with previously! HOH, I don't recall ever seeing an image (or description) of the 'Khan baby'. Senior moment?

Last edited:
Errr..... [Wah stuff etc] You seriously haven't heard the rumours about Khan? [end Wah stuff etc}
HOH, no. It seems I'm living a sheltered life (away from UK tabloids?).

And the internet, people in the street, TV, the old dear next door......... and Mike.
Terror attacks in Europe to the Mayor of London as a cross-dresser; only on Arrse! Every day's a school day.

Terror attacks in Europe to the Mayor of London as a cross-dresser; only on Arrse! Every day's a school day.
Be it must be true so @privateEye

I don't think there were many cases of rape in the German army. Not Berlin 1945 style. They might have been all shootey, or gasey, but there were Nuremberg race laws against the master race shagging lesser female beings.
Bollocks I watched a long documentary on it.
'allo' allo or something

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The latter? In either case, Y-fronts and a bikini top?
The Y-Fronts & bikini top are in answer to his banning underwear and so called "body shaming" ads on TfL, but only if the models aren't BAME and diverse it seems:- Sadiq Khan’s naked hypocrisy
£500,000 of free advertising at a time when TfL's finances are up the shitter.

The Y-Fronts & bikini top are in answer to his banning underwear and so called "body shaming" ads on TfL, but only if the models aren't BAME and diverse it seems:- Sadiq Khan’s naked hypocrisy
Thank you.

Aw, diddums, did the nasty man trigger you by poking fun at one of your heroes?

Whilst I do admire the man, especially his ability to make the snowflakes cry, he’s not a hero of mine. Also I fail to understand the connection between him and the EU going into panic mode over their financial problems?

I guess I'm not acute then, though that's not a demographic I've ever identified with previously! HOH, I don't recall ever seeing an image (or description) of the 'Khan baby'. Senior moment?
No, it was (unlike the Trump baby blimp) a bit of a damp squib, put on by the lacking in imagination, Try Too Hard types.

Spike magazine getting their knickers in a twist about Khan.

Who'd have thought it?

Spike magazine getting their knickers in a twist about Khan.

Who'd have thought it?

Their political leaning doesn't alter double standards from Khan though. The Mayor should be consistent in his policies.

Also I fail to understand the connection between him and the EU going into panic mode over their financial problems?
An illustration rather than a connection, that EU citizens aren't the only ones to lampoon politicians.

Their political leaning doesn't alter double standards from Khan though. The Mayor should be consistent in his policies.

My bold but he is … consistently anti anything white British & right wing & pro anything BAME & left wing!

Latest Threads