Terror Attacks in Europe

I'm doing no such thing, you pathetic creature.

You're struggling quite badly of late, aren't you?.

U ok hun?
Then why did you mention there is a difference between the death penalty being gay and having gay sex?
Does it make it okay to kill those who indulge in bum banditary?

I'm sure you're flailing badly.
Thats right mate, certainly not you who is windmilling to **** to avoid admitting Muslims arent a fan of poofs.

Then why did you mention there is a difference between the death penalty being gay and having gay sex?
Does it make it okay to kill those who indulge in bum banditary?
You're drunk, aren't you?

Or have you just had a TMI?

You're drunk, aren't you?

Or have you just had a TMI?
Oh bless, Bravo Bravo continues to avoid the fact that islam is an intolerant shitty little religion and that a sizeable chunk of the UK Muslim population agrees with its intolerant views.
It must be terrible for the those who want to appear right on and trendy, that those who they defend are in fact prejudiced shitcunts.

Last edited:
So why did you say Muslim isn't a religion when you knew what I meant "champ"?
You're a tad highly strung today champ.

Your arrse posting history is you deliberately misunderstanding what people have said and now you're getting upset about people clarifying what you say and mean?
Who gets arrested/breaks the law for saying homosexuality should be illegal? Or that women should do as they are told? No one? They why did you make it up?
Made up what? I said, and this may be the hard part for you:
They, like you, should get a severe nicking if they break the law in support of their shitty views. Not hard is it Sparky?
Did you miss the "if they break the law in support of their shitty views" bit? Nothing made up at all. Is there Clouseau? An example of someone breaking the law in support of their shitty views is this:

'I held my breath and wished to die quickly'
Once again for the thicky of the class,
What have you been told about talking to yourself?
there is a difference between one person holding an opinion and large amount of people having the same opinion because their sky fairy said so.
Aye, Muslims...de joos, Jehovah's Witnesses, Wee Free et al...not my thing, I'm an atheist. I don't start frothing at the gusset about them all though. Ooops, my mistake - you don't either, just Muslims.

Last edited:
Its seems better/allowable if certain religions say so.

If Bloggs says he doesnt like poofs because he thinks they are abnormal, is different than a group of people who dont like poofs because their Iman has told them poofs are against gods will.
It's no different, they can say what they like as long as it doesn't break the law, as can you or I.

The argumentative sorts on this thread should all be deported to the handbags thread as they obviously have no intention of assimilating with Int Cell culture.
'Int Cell culture'; do you mean green slime?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh bless, Bravo Bravo continues to avoid the fact that islam is an intolerant shitty little religion and that a sizeable chunk of the UK Muslim population agrees with its intolerant views.
It must be terrible for the those who want to appear right on and trendy, that those who they defend are in fact prejudiced shitcunts.
Erm....point of order mister chairman.....not labouring under the weird delusion that Islam , globally, is a minority religion ?

Obvs never grew up with a low church Granma, proud owner of a Missionary Society collection box ?

1582492145463.png

Simple powerful graphic from the Edwardian era, showing the comparative head count for each of the various ways of saying:

' There is only one God...mine'

Just askin' like, for a friend as it were ?

Last edited:
It's no different, they can say what they like as long as it doesn't break the law, as can you or I.
Funnily enough Graculus is all for islamic prejudice so long as it doesnt break the law.
Would you mind shutting the **** up about any other prejudice on ARRSE so long as its not against the law?

You're a tad highly strung today champ.

Your arrse posting history is you deliberately misunderstanding what people have said and now you're getting upset about people clarifying what you say and mean?
Made up what? I said, and this may be the hard part for you:
Did you miss the "if they break the law in support of their shitty views" bit? Nothing made up at all. Is there Clouseau? An example of someone breaking the law in support of their shitty vies is this:

'I held my breath and wished to die quickly'
What have you been told about talking to yourself?
Aye, Muslims...de joos, Jehovah's Witnesses, Wee Free et al...not my thing, I'm an atheist. I don't start frothing at the gusset about them all though. Ooops, my mistake - you don't either, just Muslims.
Highly strung, no not really I just enjoy laughing at bellends who defend the indefensible.
To clarify you full support Muslims wanting gays to be illegal so long as they dont break any laws.

Nice of you bring up other religions, its alright for muslims to be cnuts so long as other religions are cnuts, eh? great argument there.

Funnily enough Graculus is all for islamic prejudice so long as it doesnt break the law.
Would you mind shutting the **** up about any other prejudice on ARRSE so long as its not against the law?
You're making stuff up again. Aren't you?

Highly strung, no not really I just enjoy laughing at bellends
How many times do you need telling not to talk to yourself?
who defend the indefensible.
Where?
To clarify you full support Muslims wanting gays to be illegal so long as they dont break any laws.
To clarify, your posting history is record of invention. Muslims, as are you, are free to think whatever they want. The law may restrict what they can say without facing legal action. Same for you.
Nice of you bring up other religions, its alright for muslims to be cnuts so long as other religions are cnuts, eh? great argument there.
Not what I said is it? Again.

You're making stuff up again. Aren't you?
Didn't you waffle on about the law? Or was that someone else desperately trying to justify why it's okay for Muslims to be intolerant?

How many times do you need telling not to talk to yourself?
Where?
To clarify, your posting history is record of invention. Muslims, as are you, are free to think whatever they want. The law may restrict what they can say without facing legal action. Same for you.
Not what I said is it? Again.
To clarify you keep going on about the law. As if that make a massive difference to Muslims dislike homos.
You are quite happy that a large amount of Muslims want homosexuality to be illegal because hey, it's legal for them to say so, so that makes it ok.
I'll remind you of that the next time you have a hissy fit over someone being prejudiced on ARRSE.

U ok hun?

Shitting yourself about sitting on a toilet seat and catching The Islam ?

Or have you been killed by a brown Muslamic for being a homosexualist?

Latest Threads