Terror Attacks in Europe

Ask and you shall receive:

To be honest, it tedious AF, but your barely concealed puce rage is there for all to see. You don't like ethno-religious communities in Birmingham depending on their ethnicity & their religion. Maybe I've got it wrong & it's not just Asian Muslims in Birmingham that make you so angry.
Where did I bug out about Irish people you lying ****, so far from my "rage" for all to see, you have ******* lied, then provided a shit link in the hope no one would check and then blagged about what I did.

Where did I bug out about Irish people you lying ****, so far from my "rage" for all to see, you have ******* lied, then provided a shit link in the hope no one would check and then blagged about what I did.
I guess we can call that 'triggered'.

Stacker doesn't seem understand that he hasn't got a clue what I think. HTH.
Graculus is now flapping because he know I can provide links showing that Muslims are a bunch of intolerant cnuts and his usual tactic of accusing everyone else of being prejudiced isnt working.

You have evidence?
Which part of 'The Metropolitan police, who arrested the alleged attacker on suspicion of attempted murder, said they were not treating the incident as terror-related' are you struggling with, exactly?

Well, if they're observant Muslims and homosexuality is forbidden, why should their religious beliefs be ignored?
It's not going to stop people being gay, is it? And I'm fairly sure homosexuality is illegal in some countries too.
They arent saying that Muslims shouldnt be poof are they? They are saying being gay should be illegal.
Whats your choice Brave Bravo? Should the Muslims be listened to or should be gay be legal.
I enjoy watching those who think they are so right on and trendy try to answer awkward questions.

Always pish without a link, no context or date.

View attachment 451576

And this

View attachment 451577

Could be taken out of context if you can't see the full picture

Lets you see this:

View attachment 451578
Yep, a BBC article is usually pish I agree (my most humble apologies for only saving the web page of the BBC News article and not the link itself, I shall now flagellate myself).

View attachment 451576

And this

View attachment 451577

Lets you see this:

View attachment 451578
Here you go, princess.

View attachment 451576

And this

View attachment 451577

Lets you see this:

View attachment 451578
Lets all laugh at Graculus for "proving a point" by quoting that only 49% of of Muslims agree that imam preaching violence is unacceptable.

Which part of 'The Metropolitan police, who arrested the alleged attacker on suspicion of attempted murder, said they were not treating the incident as terror-related' are you struggling with, exactly?

Thank you.
That didn't hurt too much, did it?

Who cares if people decide to use their own laws, as long as they dont run counter to the law of the land, which I understand in Islam is key.
Why should people be bothered if Ruben wont cook meat in a dish used to heat milk?

I know it makes the biggotini froth with anger, but it really does not impact on them in the slightest.
Did anyone suggest that Muslims want their own laws but only those that are compatible with the law of the land or is that something you made up?

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the usual mud slinging and making political points over a terrorist attack has begun in the wake of the Hanau massacre. The Greens are accusing the AfD of being at least partly responsible as they won't distance themselves from the extreme right wing of the party or boot out such members. Just how the likes of Björn Höcke are responsible was not stated. The Linke wants a tightening of the firearms laws, even though the ink on the latest firemarms law has not even dried. Innenminister Horst Seehofer has promised an increased police presence at mosques and synagogues among other places. There remains the small problem of where is he going to get the necessary manpower. I don't think that Aldi sells police officers in 6 packs.

They arent saying that Muslims shouldnt be poof are they? They are saying being gay should be illegal.
Whats your choice Brave Bravo? Should the Muslims be listened to or should be gay be legal.
I enjoy watching those who think they are so right on and trendy try to answer awkward questions.
It's not awkward at all.

It's quite possible for homosexuality to be legal, but for a religion to be against it.

I enjoy people thinking they are posting from some higher intellectual plane because the issues are beyond their comprehension.

I don't think that Aldi sells police officers in 6 packs.
I dunno; on their specials they seem to sell everything else, if you get in early enough.

Which group are more likely to bomb it?
Didn't David Copeland get there first?

Oh look, bit of a hint to ideology there....

Did anyone suggest that Muslims want their own laws but only those that are compatible with the law of the land or is that something you made up?
No, it's my understanding that Islam requires you to obey the rules of the country in which you are living.

@Boumer is this correct?