Terror Attacks in Europe

Slime

LE
That's a bit of a Rorschach test, isn't it.

You say that name to me, and I think of another bloke who never wore a beret but accomplished quite a lot.

But to be fair, It's why I am am coming to the conclusion this place must keep the computer repair shop industry in business with the dribble going into keyboards as they smash keys.
Ah, maybe you are missing a trick when it comes to discussing terrorism or ‘proper Britishness’.

Armoured waterproof cases are available for mobile phones and tablets.

Dribble and smash away ;)

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Large swathes of them dont want too, which is why 4th generation Muslims in the UK segregate themselves, with clothes, language, rules, food etc
It's odd that in the few main cities of Pakistan, Lahore Karachi etc they wear European clothes and use the old British Recreational clubs. The women dress very attractive in Jeans and flowered blouses, there are the traditionalist of course but its not 'In your face.'

You're well out of that one.
Thanks for that.
I was never in it but carrying out a scientific experiment even if by accident.
It did give me first hand experience of just how evil they are.
I did get about 6 months of harassing phone (sister Hannah is really upset etc) calls and still get the occasional letter, invitation. I am happy that they are spending the money worthlessly on me rather than someone who might succumb.

Left wing bellend writing for the Guardian makes outrageous statement shocker!!!!!
Thats the same as a large group of people supporting terrorists, wanting their own laws etc
Stacker immune to information shock.

Is that an Anjem Choudhury quote?
No it is a quote from four moderate Muslims on R4 after the Charlie Hebbo murders.
'I love the prophet and Allah before my wife, my children or even my business.'
If there was any proof in the cult that would make sense but in reality it is easier to tear apart than Christianity and has no place in a modern world.

_102927558_optimised-identity-nc.png

Stacker immune to information shock.
Graculus doesn't seem to understand the difference between one person having an opinion and a group of people having an opinion.
What's your amazing retort to just over half of Muslims in a poll saying homosexuality should be illegal?
But, but, but, some other random person doesn't like poofs so that makes it ok.

It's odd that in the few main cities of Pakistan, Lahore Karachi etc they wear European clothes and use the old British Recreational clubs. The women dress very attractive in Jeans and flowered blouses, there are the traditionalist of course but its not 'In your face.'
It is human nature.
Today in HK students are demanding democratic rights they never had.
50 years ago the students were rioting demanding Chinese Communist rule in HK.

To be fair, British Asians, of all ages, are doing a brilliant job of accepting British standards and values...

_102927556_optimised-conservatism-nc.png

I suppose "less liberal" is one way to put it
Are we not meant to be a liberal society, ergo our standards, values, morals and ethics are liberal, and ergo again, the majority of British 'Asians' aren't liberal. It makes me wonder why the majority of them vote Labour, given that Labour are meant to be liberal. It's most odd.

Fishbulb

Old-Salt
Are we not meant to be a liberal society, ergo our standards, values, morals and ethics are liberal, and ergo again, the majority of British 'Asians' aren't liberal. It makes me wonder why the majority of them vote Labour, given that Labour are meant to be liberal. It's most odd.
Perhaps they recognise a bunch of people who consider power as an end in itself?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Graculus doesn't seem to understand the difference between one person having an opinion and a group of people having an opinion.
What's your amazing retort to just over half of Muslims in a poll saying homosexuality should be illegal?
But, but, but, some other random person doesn't like poofs so that makes it ok.
Entirely dependent on the source I could get a poll result where well over 90% would like to see homosexuality recriminalised.
That would be a village free Presbyterian church?

Or I could ask elsewhere and find overwhelming poll support for homosexuals to be welcomed and accepted at communion.

It's a Corp anthem or something. My bezzer used to sing it when he was in.
My username is the name of a poem by Kipling.about the Corps. Your Sapper mate probably sang "Hurrah for the CRE " in polite company. On the other hand if he was with you on Broad Street showing off his dance moves and model looks (as all Sappers do) he probably sang Godivas Hymn.

Last edited:
Its the name of a poem by Kipling.about the Corps. Your Sapper mate probably sang "Hurrah for the CRE " in polite company. On the other hand if he was with you on Broad Street showing off his dance moves and model looks (as all Sappers do) he probably sang Godivas Hymn.
It's also something someone who claims to be an ex sapper should know.

Did I say all of them? No? Then why did you mention it?
Pretty sure it was an ironic comment given the inability of some to realise that not all Muslims are jihadist terrorists.

Entirely dependent on the source I could get a poll result where well over 90% would like to see homosexuality recriminalised.
That would be a village free Presbyterian church?

Or I could ask elsewhere and find overwhelming poll support for homosexuals to be welcomed and accepted at communion.
In a nutshell you are describing confirmation bias. I gave you a funny as your posts on Brexit related threads are nothing more than confirmation bias (99% of the time you are in such a hurry to tell the Brexiteers they are wrong, you don't include any supporting links)

Just a suggestion, if you are going to challenge others opinions , may be you can back up your own with links before posting?

Why would I get excited by stating a fact? Most nationalities/regions coming to the UK have assimilated in British society for hundred of years, lots of Muslims dont.
People like you like to hint at some sort of prejudice though.
Are you pretending there is no prejudice against Muslims?

Latest Threads