Terror Attacks in Europe

Muslims have no loyalty to the country they live in, their loyalty is to Islam,
They are British in name only, If push comes to shove they will go with Islam
Is that an Anjem Choudhury quote?

You didn't specify an actual quantity & I know you get a bit excited when the subject of non-white Brits comes up.
Why would I get excited by stating a fact? Most nationalities/regions coming to the UK have assimilated in British society for hundred of years, lots of Muslims dont.
People like you like to hint at some sort of prejudice though.

It makes me chuckle when people talk about 'Real Muslims' as the good guys.

Real Muslims would follow the examples of Mohammed and be the violent terrorist child abusing scum that fill our jails.

Nice Muslims is a far better term, those who ignore the hate filled crap in the quran and hadiths and focus on the nice bits

Why would I get excited by stating a fact? Most nationalities/regions coming to the UK have assimilated in British society for hundred of years, lots of Muslims dont.
People like you like to hint at some sort of prejudice though.
I just remember our last volley were you were going a bit purple about Pakistani communities in Birmingham & then bugging out when talking about Irish areas in Birmingham. Just a coincidence though, I'm sure.

I just remember our last volley were you were going a bit purple about Pakistani communities in Birmingham & then bugging out when talking about Irish areas in Birmingham. Just a coincidence though, I'm sure.
Perhaps you can provide a link to what I said, just so people dont think you are making it up.

Long way of saying you can't back up what you say.
That's nice dear, that's a long way of saying you're triggered

Have you got your Tenna Lady on order yet?

It seems that one poster does care.

Do we need to establish a link with perhaps knowing how to correctly wear a beret, or how to about turn either at the quick or slow march with an understanding of right wing terrorism, or a stabbing in an English mosque.

I can’t see the relevance to be honest as the subject has no inter relation.
Perhaps that same poster wouldn’t allow Micheal Collins to have an opinion on ‘apple pie’ as he never actually walked on the moon!

It all smacks of a childish desperation.
That's a bit of a Rorschach test, isn't it.

You say that name to me, and I think of another bloke who never wore a beret but accomplished quite a lot.

But to be fair, It's why I am am coming to the conclusion this place must keep the computer repair shop industry in business with the dribble going into keyboards as they smash keys.

Can we have a firm ruling from our Brit Finder Generals on this site about what constitutes a 'proper Brit' then.

Just curious.

Some time ago one of the broadsheets did a survey among Muslims in the UK about who would support a terrorist, who sympathised with the terrorist plus other pertinent questions. The answers did not make good reading as regards the support they would give. There hasn't been any similar surveys done for a while now, maybe its' a case of if you don't want the answer don't ask the question?
Anyway, this question of what makes a proper Brit. A proper Brit doesn't go around bombing people in the UK, they make sure it's done to other countries.

Some time ago one of the broadsheets did a survey among Muslims in the UK about who would support a terrorist, who sympathised with the terrorist plus other pertinent questions. The answers did not make good reading as regards the support they would give. There hasn't been any similar surveys done for a while now, maybe its' a case of if you don't want the answer don't ask the question?
Anyway, this question of what makes a proper Brit. A proper Brit doesn't go around bombing people in the UK, they make sure it's done to other countries.
Was this it?

Latest Threads