Terror Attacks in Europe

£14M pa is given to the community security trust which provides guards at synagogues. On the Sabbath at our local synagogue there are 10 overt and covert guards covering the entrance and approaches to the site. Regularly the Police deploy ARVs I the area to cover the 4 synagogues in about a 2 mile radius.
We should stop favouring these Islamic Jew types.

Well, to supplement whatever reading people wish, how about-

World seems a different place when you read something other than the word according to Paul Golding (oh, we've been a naughty little "patriot") or Tommy Bail-Condtion.

Well, to supplement whatever reading people wish, how about-

World seems a different place when you read something other than the word according to Paul Golding (oh, we've been a naughty little "patriot") or Tommy Bail-Condtion.
Paul "Russia" Golding.

I wonder what contacts he's been making out there...

Dog born in stable is not a horse
A phrase I only ever hear from racists.
Within the last 200 years, of course.
Quite often followed up by, there ain't no black in the Union Jack

That comment can be interpreted that Muslims can never be Brits although I'm not putting words in your mouth.
Large swathes of them dont want too, which is why 4th generation Muslims in the UK segregate themselves, with clothes, language, rules, food etc

That comment can be interpreted that Muslims can never be Brits although I'm not putting words in your mouth.
Next someone will be telling us we have to be loyal to someone and disavow the others and then where will we be.

Anyway, I am sure it is someone else fault.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
After her sentence ? Offer her a whole life sentence or a one way ticket to a Muslim country of choice with the removal of nationality.
That actually is intelligent so I will treat it as such.
I answered an 80 question survey is a free paper which I thought was to help a research student get their degree.
I received a letter back saying I was obviously depressed so I should go down to their place in Portsmouth for a free consultation. I don't do being depressed however it was a pleasant ride on a summers day so why not?
Once there it was typical low rate brainwashing/indoctrination. Shelves full of the same book by an author I vaguely remembered as a crap science fiction hack and small time crook.
The consultant constantly busy, no offer of even water for a couple of hours before the consultation/ actual brain washing started.
I went along with it for about 30 minutes before I called the instructor out on his claim that Napoleon suffered from short person syndrome so he arranged for his soldiers uniforms to make his soldiers look smaller than they were.
Beyond ridiculous so I made polite excuses and left.
You are right in that from observation of the other 'candidates' they fitted into a low self esteem bracket.
On the way back I finally remembered who L Ron Hubbard was and spent a good 10 minutes shouting at myself in my crash helmet (this is better than singing in the shower) whilst ogling two beautiful lasses in the back of a soft top Golf whose driver happily moved over to let me through.

Scientology is an evil, brain washing cult and it is wrong that a few years ago it was given religious status in the UK so a couple of its victims could get married in one of their churches.
The French got it right and banned it.
I have given you an excellent as you are very correct.
You're well out of that one.

It is weird that you served a little bit of time in the TA, yet decided to go by the name of Muddy Old Engineer.
Does anyone here really care how long he served as TA or regular?
It matters not to me, I'm more interested in the quality, significance and usefullness of an Arrsers posts.

It matters not to me, I'm more interested in the quality, significance and usefullness of an Arrsers posts.
That's quite few screwed then.

:)

Slime

LE
Does anyone here really care how long he served as TA or regular?
It seems that one poster does care.

Do we need to establish a link with perhaps knowing how to correctly wear a beret, or how to about turn either at the quick or slow march with an understanding of right wing terrorism, or a stabbing in an English mosque.

I can’t see the relevance to be honest as the subject has no inter relation.
Perhaps that same poster wouldn’t allow Micheal Collins to have an opinion on ‘apple pie’ as he never actually walked on the moon!

It all smacks of a childish desperation.

£14M pa is given to the community security trust which provides guards at synagogues. On the Sabbath at our local synagogue there are 10 overt and covert guards covering the entrance and approaches to the site. Regularly the Police deploy ARVs I the area to cover the 4 synagogues in about a 2 mile radius.
I know in Brent they used to cover the mosques and Hindu temples as well.

Muslims have no loyalty to the country they live in, their loyalty is to Islam,
They are British in name only, If push comes to shove they will go with Islam
Aah, just like the Papists and the Joos.:(

Latest Threads