Terror Attacks in Europe

Well that's another terror attack prevented and another Muslim going behind bars for trying murder and maim in the name of her Religion -

Vile bitch - ""I want to kill a lot," she told the officer. "I would like to do church... a day like Christmas or Easter good, kill more":

1582286879128.png

Good work by the Undercover Agents and UK Security Forces.

WTF was she actually even doing in our country?????

I hope she gets life, for the lives she would have wiped out if successful.

Well that's another terror attack prevented and another Muslim going behind bars for trying murder and maim in the name of her Religion -

Vile bitch - ""I want to kill a lot," she told the officer. "I would like to do church... a day like Christmas or Easter good, kill more":

View attachment 451355

She was born in this country.

View attachment 451355

Sounds like she was born and bred here, according to the article " The 36-year-old, born Michelle Ramsden, ..." She saw the light and decided to join the religion of peace.

Sounds like she was born and bred here, according to the article " The 36-year-old, born Michelle Ramsden, ..." She saw the light and decided to join the religion of peace.
Ah - so yet another who turned to murder and mayhem after converting to Islam.

Strange that.

Nothing to do with the Religion, of course :rolleyes:

Islamism offers a strong sense of identity, seems to appeal to the broken-brained. Whereas most Christian sects are trying to outdo each other in their wishy-washyness and are haemorrhaging followers.

They're both a load of cock, but still. Interesting.

I'll chip in for a one-way flight for her to a country more in keeping with her beliefs, after she completes her sentence, of course.

Islamism offers a strong sense of identity, seems to appeal to the broken-brained. Whereas most Christian sects are trying to outdo each other in their wishy-washyness and are haemorrhaging followers.

Back in 1994 I attended a training semina held by the L Ron Hubbard bunch.
It was also brain washing and most there as supplicants were below average in the iq and personality department.
Very interesting but chilling at the same time.

I'll chip in for a one-way flight for her to a country more in keeping with her beliefs, after she completes her sentence, of course.
After her sentence ? Offer her a whole life sentence or a one way ticket to a Muslim country of choice with the removal of nationality.

I met a Christian Extremist in Reading one Easter - she was giving out free Cadbury's Creme Eggs.

I think what you get with 'extremism' depends on the Religion concerned, with one in particular embracing death to non-believers and being far more violent than others.

Me - I embrace the Cadbury's Creme Eggs.

View attachment 451355

Actually she would be classed as 'a classy bird', top totty in Hayes.

Latest Threads