Terror Attacks in Europe

That's right, in a park full of people, in a city full of people, it was three gay men who just happened to be killed by a terrorist who *checks notes* believed all gay people should be killed and that he would be rewarded in paradise for killing as many gay people as possible. Totally ran-dum.

some people just have queer ideas ?

That's right, in a park full of people, in a city full of people, it was three gay men who just happened to be killed by a terrorist who *checks notes* believed all gay people should be killed and that he would be rewarded in paradise for killing as many gay people as possible. Totally ran-dum.
Or he just charged into the nearest group of people

Or he just charged into the nearest group of people
Apparently if the news agencies are t be believed there was a Black Lives Matter protest being held in the immediate area minutes earlier. I remember Channel 4 News making a big song and dance number that the attack wasn't connected to BLM

Also could you pass your "notes" onto the CPS as they seem to have forgotten to mention that it was all about gays.

May be the Norgies should call for assistance from the Spanish Legion?

They could dance at the Pride celebrations if they're rescheduled, I'm sure their synchronised mincing would be appreciated

I've noticed that Islamist attacks against gay targets tend to get memory-holed the fastest out of all Islamist targets. Most people have forgotten that an IS inspired terrorist butchered 3 guys who were gay in a Reading park a few years back.

It would be way too difficult & problematic for the various business models which overlap LGBTQ± & human rights to acknowledge this fact or to, God forbid, actually try to tackle an ideology which will seek to murder them without compromise.

Have they targeted Gay Muslim groups as well, or do they like to pretend they don't exist?

The Norwegians cancelled the Pride event thus demonstrating that terrorism does in fact work. That's a useful message to be transmitting in this day & age...

The Norwegians cancelled the Pride event thus demonstrating that terrorism does in fact work. That's a useful message to be transmitting in this day & age...

The mindless platitude "we will not let them win and we will not let them change our way of life" never held good. Every attack, or even the perceived threat of an attack, has brought change. The concrete bollards, curtailing of access, iron railings and gates, the rigmarole of getting through an airport, anti-terrorism legislation etc. that have sprung up in recent decades are all reactive changes, and each a win and for terrorists. The mantra was clearly hollow from the first time it was uttered and every time since.

The mindless platitude "we will not let them win and we will not let them change our way of life" never held good. Every attack, or even the perceived threat of an attack, has brought change. The concrete bollards, curtailing of access, iron railings and gates, the rigmarole of getting through an airport, anti-terrorism legislation etc. that have sprung up in recent decades are all reactive changes, and each a win and for terrorists. The mantra was clearly hollow from the first time it was uttered and every time since.
So correct - all boiled down to huge expense on limited budgets and restrictions on life.

bastards every one of them

Actually, thousands attended any way, so fair play to them, especially under the circumstances. Translation from Aftenposten.no

Norway
The mass shooting in Oslo

Defies the police advice: Thousands have turned up at Rådhusplassen in Oslo​

It was supposed to be a big celebration, but following the police's recommendation, it was canceled. Nevertheless, thousands have defied the council and gone to Rådhusplassen.

We must show that we are still here. That we are not afraid. When we cancel the official selection, it means we are hiding. We can not do that, says Lise Gran Olsen.

- I understand that it is difficult for the police when there are so many people. But you can not hide because of fear, says Ingrid Løvstakken.

My friend Ingrid Løvstakken is sure that there will be even more. Several go with banners that say "the fight continues".

Trosser politiets råd: Tusenvis har møtt opp på Rådhusplassen i Oslo

Interesting image used by Reuters. I'm just conditioned to think there's an agenda now where there possibly isn't, but there probably is...

OUS4QFEN75KYVORHQVVF663KGE.jpg

From dr.dk
Translation by Google

6 MIN. SINCE

Police are holding a press conference about the shooting in Field's at 20.45​

By Flemming Brandt

Copenhagen Police have just convened a press conference about the shooting in the field center Field's on Amager. The press conference will take place at 20.45 at the Police Station in Copenhagen. Against this background, it must be expected that the police now have some form of overview of what has taken place in connection with the shooting episode.

Chief Police Inspector Søren Thomassen will be present at the press conference and inform about the episode.
A person has so far been arrested, and DR has received confirmation that three people are being treated at Rigshospitalet's Trauma Center. It is not known how many people have been injured in connection with the shooting episode.

Politiet holder pressemøde om skyderiet i Field's klokken 20.45 | Seneste nyt | DR

Latest Threads