Terror Attacks in Europe

Ah, there ya go then.

Basically - we imported a terrorist, then he exported himself.

#freetrade
Homegrown, a Blackburn man but, he did have mental health issues

"Sitting in the incident room last night at Greenbank until the early hours liaising with Faisal, the negotiators, FBI etc and although my brother was suffering from mental health issues we were confident that he would not harm the hostages"

"Sitting in the incident room last night at Greenbank until the early hours liaising with Faisal, the negotiators, FBI etc and although my brother was suffering from mental health issues we were confident that he would not harm the hostages"

'I will confirm my brother Faisal passed away in Texas, USA this morning.'

Hmmm

TamH70

MIA

I wonder how long that would take to turn up. And his brother is even more full of shite about how the now-good terrorist (i.e. a dead one) wouldn't hurt the hostages - if he didn't intend to do that, why did he turn up with a ******* gun?

'I will confirm my brother Faisal passed away in Texas, USA this morning.'

Hmmm
Expedited by the FBI

1642420311358.png

Mucho gracias.

I wonder how long that would take to turn up. And his brother is even more full of shite about how the now-good terrorist (i.e. a dead one) wouldn't hurt the hostages - if he didn't intend to do that, why did he turn up with a ******* gun?

It's a blindspot for many. As rep Ilhan Omar said of September 11, "some people did something"

BBC state he had been in US two weeks and had obtained gun/gun's there! Interesting how he got into US at this time and could buy guns as a two week resident, assume he bought them legaly?

BBC state he had been in US two weeks and had obtained gun/gun's there! Interesting how he got into US at this time and could buy guns as a two week resident, assume he bought them legally?
Other reports state that he 'obtained guns on the street', had been living in a homeless shelter and was seeking to have his sister released from prison in the US, where she resides having been convicted of terrorism offences.

Last edited:
Other report state that he 'obtained guns on the street' and was seeking to have his sister released from prison in the US, where she resides having been convicted of terrorism offences.
They seem a nice family!!

Other reports state that he 'obtained guns on the street', had been living in a homeless shelter and was seeking to have his sister released from prison in the US, where she resides having been convicted of terrorism offences.

"released" - so they could both blow themselves up and exterminate a load of Jews together:

1642423000054.png

Hideous cretins. Hideous religion IMO.

Muslims don't even get anything for burning the British flag or insulting our service personnel.

Yet telling them Muhammed was a nonce in public and your off to the nick

I don't understand why people get so triggered by idiots burning the Union flag. Much the same with simple insults.

Do the people that get annoyed at this need a safe space?

You must have been annoyed at the Muslim chap at the end criticising the idiotic (but lawful) protests.

I don't understand why people get so triggered by idiots burning the Union flag. Much the same with simple insults.

Do the people that get annoyed at this need a safe space?

You must have been annoyed at the Muslim chap at the end criticising the idiotic (but lawful) protests.
You don't get triggered because you've been bullied at school your whole life and have learnt to live with being a throbber/outcast

You probably wouln't understand why a Muslim would get offended if I wrote Muhammed on a pig.

It's racial incitement, burning the British flag incites British people, especially those who don't like being insulted in their own country.

You don't get triggered because you've been bullied at school your whole life and have learnt to live with being a throbber/outcast

You probably wouln't understand why a Muslim would get offended if I wrote Muhammed on a pig.

It's racial incitement, burning the British flag incites British people, especially those who don't like being insulted in their own country.
I'm British and haven't been incited yet. It's not a British thing to get all jingoistic over a flag. Christ, it took a lot of effort to get Government Departments and Local Authorities routinely to fly the Union Flag on buildings (NI notwithstanding). If you get triggered by a 17 year old event, the agitators have got inside your brain.

I'm British and haven't been incited yet. It's not a British thing to get all jingoistic over a flag. Christ, it took a lot of effort to get Government Departments and Local Authorities to routinely fly the Union Flag on buildings (NI notwithstanding). If you get triggered by a 17 year old event, the agitators have got inside your brain.
You're @Bravo_Bravo wingman when he goes on the pull in Brighton, aren't you

Awol

LE
Millions of Britons have died for what our flag represents.

I think that’s a good enough reason to get angry when those that we have generously invited to live here desecrate it.

Last edited:
Muslims don't even get anything for burning the British flag or insulting our service personnel.

Yet telling them Muhammed was a nonce in public and your off to the nick

We can all take different snippets of information from the clip. For me, the most telling part was the speaker at 47 seconds. Letting the crowd know that Muslims cooperating with the Muslim Council of Britain or cooperating with the Police is an act of apostasy.

Putting their faith above the country they live in doesn't get old. It's a very big concern.

Latest Threads