Terror Attacks in Europe

Surely he can just do the same thing that you do and claim he's exempt from the law?
Ah yes the Bristol BLM defence. I wonder if I went to Highgate cemetery and smashed the tomb of Karl Marx would I get away with it?

Ah yes the Bristol BLM defence. I wonder if I went to Highgate cemetery and smashed the tomb of Karl Marx would I get away with it?
Why don't you try it?
"But m'lud, Marx was responsible for a system that left millions to starve under Stalin's collectivisation of agriculture, and denied millions more their human rights all across Eastern Europe. Belarussian Lives Matter".

Slime

LE

I wouldn’t try it.
You may remember that some gravestones were smashed in Bristol as a result of the BLM nonsense, and no one at all said that was OK.

And I haven’t got posh parents so mummy and daddy can’t bail me out. Oh well it was an idea.

By the sounds of it he's already got his contacts. Looks like he's going to have rebuild a few bridges with the local scallies if he wants an easier life when he's back out of prison.

جار قبل دار، as they say.

Another report by the BBC about a man of no ideology getting sent down for vague acts of terrorism.

I suppose we'll never know what happened. Unless we read another source of news, that is:

Oh well, I'm sure this is a blanket policy of uninformation for reporting about terrorism cases. Oh.

Radical X-Right wing Jesuits!
R (3).jpg

Not a UK attack, but a terror incident in the USA where the 'British man' / hostage taker was shot dead by the FBI, with 2 arrested in the UK.

Seems initial speculation that this was a "Far-Right Neo-Nazi" anti-Semitic incident were wrong - it was a Muslim, taking Jews as hostage to bargain for the release of a Muslim woman with Al Qaeda links in jail in the US.

'British man' - Malik Faisal Akram, 44 from Blackburn, has thankfully been dispatched.

Not a UK attack, but a terror incident in the USA where the 'British man' / hostage taker was shot dead by the FBI, with 2 arrested in the UK.

Seems initial speculation that this was a "Far-Right Neo-Nazi" anti-Semitic incident were wrong - it was a Muslim, taking Jews as hostage to bargain for the release of a Muslim woman with Al Qaeda links in jail in the US.

'British passport holder ' - Malik Faisal Akram, 44 from Blackburn, has thankfully been dispatched.
See bold

Latest Threads