Terror Attacks in Europe

Like my old area . Once the 'newcomers' reached a majority of the local population they had to stop doing a Nativity Scene on the steps of the town hall as it kept getting vandalised .
Smashed up three years running .

While I think about it I'm wondering what happened to the clown who got onto a church roof ln that area some months back and smashed down the cross .
Trial was supposed to be in October but have heard nothing .

Quietly let off, I would imagine. Same with the scum that threw the statue in the water in Bristol, I bet the woke scum were quietly let off.

France is continuing (IMHO) to head towards more terror 'incidents' on 2 fronts now (Pakistan and Africa).

The charming organisation that is Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) has only been mentioned once on Arrse (by @SkippedOnce in another thread) but I am guessing they may be one to watch going forward.

My point, I suppose, is the outlook with regards to when or if a lot of this will come over to mainland Europe, France, and then UK. Apologies if this is covered in a 'France' thread or somewhere else.
A very valid point. This weekend a Sri Lankan office manager was lynched and burnt alive (or possibly after being beaten to death) in the street in a Pakistani town and TLP were involved (although they are now backpedaling rapidly). It was eerily similar to what happend to the US contractors in Fallujah 20 or so years ago.

His crime appears to have been taking down some posters which had the word "Allah" written on them (ahead of the factory being refurbished). In the retarded corners of this earth (i.e. Pakistan) this counts as Blasphemy, which is a capital crime, and the mob have used that to justify the murder.

The TLP already has a degree of footprint outside Pakistan, and it wrote in support of the killing of a French teacher for "offending Islam". It's leader has also said he will nuke Holland if he becomes leader of Pakistan. It's amazing it seems to have slipped under the radar in Western Europe.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
A very valid point. This weekend a Sri Lankan office manager was lynched and burnt alive (or possibly after being beaten to death) in the street in a Pakistani town and TLP were involved (although they are now backpedaling rapidly). It was eerily similar to what happend to the US contractors in Fallujah 20 or so years ago.

His crime appears to have been taking down some posters which had the word "Allah" written on them (ahead of the factory being refurbished). In the retarded corners of this earth (i.e. Pakistan) this counts as Blasphemy, which is a capital crime, and the mob have used that to justify the murder.

The TLP already has a degree of footprint outside Pakistan, and it wrote in support of the killing of a French teacher for "offending Islam". It's leader has also said he will nuke Holland if he becomes leader of Pakistan. It's amazing it seems to have slipped under the radar in Western Europe.

Apparently the only criticism amongst these lot is that it should have been the state carrying out the "justice" and not leaving it to the poor lynch mob to pick up the slack.

Pakistan 2021, and fast forward to 2031 or so and this is a regular occurrence in Britain and other European countries?.

Like my old area . Once the 'newcomers' reached a majority of the local population they had to stop doing a Nativity Scene on the steps of the town hall as it kept getting vandalised .
Smashed up three years running .

While I think about it I'm wondering what happened to the clown who got onto a church roof ln that area some months back and smashed down the cross .
Trial was supposed to be in October but have heard nothing .

How those in the Leftwaffe can't see this unfolding in front of their very eyes is beyond me.

Do those on the Left hate our country, our traditions and our heritage so much that they are happy to do away with it all for the sake of our new 'guests' who they support entering our country illegally?

Don't they realise that one day they will have kids, and their kids will have their grandkids - and all the time they are diluting the very fabric of our country and making it a more Islamic one to bring future generations of Brits into?

Those who subscribe to Islam have no interest in anything in our society unless it benefits them or their religion Most of them only vote for the Labour Party because they are their most effective Useful Idiots in the proliferation of Islam in our society.

Wherever I have worked so far in Civ-Div - the Hindus and the Buddhists all get stuck into Christmas, and the Muslims refuse to get involved and merely look at us with resentment as the rest of us celebrate.

We are now importing the subscribers of Islam at an alarming rate - illegally.

It WILL make a difference for generations to come once they start breeding properly, they already far outbreed us and will continue to do so to increase their numbers as rapidly as they can.

And sadly - we know that the more of them that exist in our society then the more likely they are to attack - as played out across Europe and particularly in France.

This post could easily also belong in the UK / Europe Migration Problem thread - as both Terror Attacks and the state of Migration in this country and across EU states are very much intertwined.

Londo

LE
Quietly let off, I would imagine. Same with the scum that threw the statue in the water in Bristol, I bet the woke scum were quietly let off.
Been trying out my ggoglefu and not finding out much info on this apart from his name yusuf al wali , his address is given as Basildon . his trial for religiously aggravated offences was due last November .
Strangely every English newspaper described it as a 'Religious building'
The only paper that described it as a church was a Pakistani one which claimed he was trying to remove the hated Christion crosses (there are three on the roof) .
Here is a picture of the nice import from Lebanon in action
cross.jpg

Been trying out my ggoglefu and not finding out much info on this apart from his name yusuf al wali , his address is given as Basildon . his trial for religiously aggravated offences was due last November .
Strangely every English newspaper described it as a 'Religious building'
The only paper that described it as a church was a Pakistani one which claimed he was trying to remove the hated Christion crosses (there are three on the roof) .
Here is a picture of the nice import from Lebanon in action
View attachment 620682

So I take it we don't know if he was sentenced?

Imagine what would happen to a Christian trying destroy a Mosque like this? FFS we aren't even allowed in without taking our shoes off.

Not to mention the Brit who was jailed for leaving a pigs head or whatever it was at a Mosque.

How those in the Leftwaffe can't see this unfolding in front of their very eyes is beyond me.

Do those on the Left hate our country, our traditions and our heritage so much that they are happy to do away with it all for the sake of our new 'guests' who they support entering our country illegally?

Don't they realise that one day they will have kids, and their kids will have their grandkids - and all the time they are diluting the very fabric of our country and making it a more Islamic one to bring future generations of Brits into?

Those who subscribe to Islam have no interest in anything in our society unless it benefits them or their religion Most of them only vote for the Labour Party because they are their most effective Useful Idiots in the proliferation of Islam in our society.

Wherever I have worked so far in Civ-Div - the Hindus and the Buddhists all get stuck into Christmas, and the Muslims refuse to get involved and merely look at us with resentment as the rest of us celebrate.

We are now importing the subscribers of Islam at an alarming rate - illegally.

It WILL make a difference for generations to come once they start breeding properly, they already far outbreed us and will continue to do so to increase their numbers as rapidly as they can.

And sadly - we know that the more of them that exist in our society then the more likely they are to attack - as played out across Europe and particularly in France.

This post could easily also belong in the UK / Europe Migration Problem thread - as both Terror Attacks and the state of Migration in this country and across EU states are very much intertwined.
The left's love affair with Islam may have started with the 1920 Baku Conference. See the comments by Marxist historian E H Carr near the end of the article.

Of course it didn't do the communists in Iran much good in 1979. After they helped to organise the revolution the muslims shot them. I think that there might be a lesson for the Leftwaffe there, not that they'll learn it until it is too late.

Of course it didn't do the communists in Iran much good in 1979. After they helped to organise the revolution the muslims shot them. I think that there might be a lesson for the Leftwaffe there, not that they'll learn it until it is too late.
Sadly - we ALL pay the price for their delusion.

Imagine what would happen to a Christian trying destroy a Mosque like this? FFS we aren't even allowed in without taking our shoes off.

Not to mention the Brit who was jailed for leaving a pigs head or whatever it was at a Mosque.

I once got five days in prison for burning down a mosque. They judge said that I'd have got ten days if there had been people in it.

Yes, I know, the 80s called and want their joke back, etc...

Londo

LE

All I could find out was he was remanded in custody as they had concerns for his mental well being and his trial was set for Snaresbrook crown court .

Pakistan's nuclear weapons would be lucky to hit India, never mind Holland.

The woke judiciary and CPS will have seen to it that any punishment meted out would be lenient in the extreme, and the verdict kept out of the media.

The left's love affair with Islam may have started with the 1920 Baku Conference. See the comments by Marxist historian E H Carr near the end of the article.

The article you cite makes it pretty clear that the Russian Bolsheviks were hoping to take control of the revolt in the periphery of the old Russian Empire and in Turkey, but they failed. The bulk of the delegates were recorded as being communists, but they weren't, they were nationalists who just wanted independence.

In Russia itself it wasn't the communists who overthrow the Czar and took power. They overthrew the successor government some time later. They no doubt planned to repeat that in the Muslim territories of the former Russian Empire.

It generally went along the lines of make an alliance of convenience with all opponents of the government (a "united front"), overthrow the government, and then isolate the other revolutionary factions and destroy them one by one, leaving the Bolsheviks as the last man standing.

So when Marxists make an alliance with someone it is often just a tactical stage along the road and not the sign of a genuine long term alignment of interests.

Latest Threads