Terror Attacks in Europe

So the chap only managed to kill himself with the bomb. Does that mean he's in Paradise right now, being told by 72 Virigins,

"We just like you as a friend":twisted:

So the chap only managed to kill himself with the bomb. Does that mean he's in Paradise right now, being told by 72 Virigins,

"We just like you as a friend":twisted:
Hopefully they will be scabby pox ridden slappers who self identify as virgins.

Bet it cleared his sinuses too.

Site Admin

War Hero

Londo

LE
Looks like he folded pretty sharpish:

A sad precedent, when someone who is hated by so many people, can shut down and beggar a man for a funny meme which is all over the net.......

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
Well that's that then. If I know the Internet like I think I do, Corbzy will have no problems never seeing that meme again.

I’m annoyed that I can’t post the below every Christmas now that Corbyn is not leader anymore.

610C3722-D4BD-46DD-A44B-6474D99D60B8.jpeg

Fortunately this individual was caught. No idea what sort of terrorist he was though as the article does not articulate it.

Animal rights probably............or maybe XRW?

Mohammad Zubair Khan, of west London, was charged on Monday, November 22 with eight counts of dissemination of terrorist material

Fortunately this individual was caught. No idea what sort of terrorist he was though as the article does not articulate it.

Animal rights probably............or maybe XRW?

Mohammad Zubair Khan, of west London, was charged on Monday, November 22 with eight counts of dissemination of terrorist material

tcw7a.jpg

Snip
This has been exacerbated by the Saudi's & othe Gulf states, with their immense oil revenues, funding & exporting many extreme Salafist groups. It's no coincidence that most of the 9/11 activists were Saudi's and Al-Qaeda's leader, Osama bin Laden, was from an influential Saudi family!
Technically his was a Yemeni family, his father having moved the family from Yemen to saudi for better business (construction) prospects.

A lovely old British name involved again

snip "Elias Djelloul, 19, will appear in court next week after he was accused of sharing extremist material. On Saturday, he was charged with six counts of dissemination of terrorist material, contrary to Section 2 of the Terrorism Act 2006."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16872...ences-extremist-material-cops-raided-london/#

Londo

LE
A lovely old British name involved again

snip "Elias Djelloul, 19, will appear in court next week after he was accused of sharing extremist material. On Saturday, he was charged with six counts of dissemination of terrorist material, contrary to Section 2 of the Terrorism Act 2006."

Teen, 19, charged with terror offences after cops raided London house
What I found strange on reading this yesterday is that they named him so quickly .