Terror Attacks in Europe

TamH70

MIA
Have you taken over from stacker as Head Imam telling us who and who aren't 'real' Muslims?

He's probably quoting exactly what the guy in question's local imam would say if one bubbled to him that one of his congregation was out necking tinnies of beer with the Kuffar. So, there's that, I suppose...

tcw7a.jpg

Is it too early to start assuming?

Paging @RoyalGreenJacket

You can get a good nights sleep tonight :D :D

A man has been charged with murder after the Conservative MP David Amess was stabbed to death during a surgery for his constituents.

Ali Harbi Ali , 25, was charged with murder following an investigation led by Scotland Yard’s counter-terrorism command.

Ali was also charged with the preparation of terrorist acts. The Crown Prosecution Service said it would argue to the court that the murder had “a terrorist connection, namely that it had both religious and ideological motivations”.

Sleep well :) :)

Which of course will never happen and any politician who even considered sticking their head over that parapet would be shouted down, disowned by their party and immediately accused of racism and various "phobias".

Cue the Leftwaffe and the likes of BravoBravo - probably have keyboard shortcuts for such words.

Paging @RoyalGreenJacket

You can get a good nights sleep tonight :D :D

Sleep well :) :)

Thank f**k for that, I'm not sure I could go a whole week without a charge!

Murder AND 'the preparation of terrorist acts' - worth the wait indeed, and I'm impressed the motivation for this attack has rightly been associated with his religion - Islam.

247680005_10165711515420187_6656478597877230115_n.jpg

Now the people who should talk about it can talk about it once and for all, and I can get me head down ;)

RIP Sir David Amess MP.

Last edited:
Thank f**k for that, I'm not sure I could go a whole week without a charge!

Murder AND 'the preparation of terrorist acts' - worth the wait indeed, and I'm impressed the motivation for this attack has rightly been associated with his religion - Islam.

247680005_10165711515420187_6656478597877230115_n.jpg

Now the people who should talk about it can talk about it once and for all, and I can get me head down ;)

RIP Sir David Amess MP.
But . . . They . . . Just . . . Can't . . . Bring . . . Themselves . . . to say . . . WHICH . . . religion !! :( .

Last edited:
Shirley it depends on whom is being "assassinated"?

Did you just assume their gender, or are they only Shirley on Friday?

The old NI system of assessment used to rely (mostly) on the Rule of 3s: if 2 or more were seen together 3 times, they were 'Known to each other'.

More than 3= an Associate/Associated of/with and, thus, worthy of a higher level of interest..

6 or more=Sighting/activity reports of these people were warmly welcomed by . . . errm . . . higher formations.
If I was out and about with my mate Sammy, we'd get stopped, we both looked slightly like a couple of PIRA faces on the sheets, not enough on your own, but together we'd get pulled by any RUC street patrols that saw us.