Terror Attacks in Europe

Ah, but the mafia only do good, decent (white) murder, violence, bombings etc. Not like the brown variety at all.

This ward will be fine after morning rounds I think?
9cUD.gif

I'm loving the way this thread is going, people are sounding like that they are a few steps away from forming the ARRSEbollah

What would you rather have ?

People sounding off, but in reality have no intention of doing anything else other than sound off - Or keep quiet, harbour murderous thoughts, and then go and kill innocent people /persons ?

You know like the ( nice :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) guy next door ******* who travelled from somewhere in London to kill an innocent in Southend.

What would you rather have ?

People sounding off, but in reality have no intention of doing anything else other than sound off - Or keep quiet, harbour murderous thoughts, and then go and kill innocent people /persons ?

You know like the ( nice :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) guy next door ******* who travelled from somewhere in London to kill an innocent in Southend.

Or subcontract the contract to the mafia.

:) :)

Nice of you to post a picture of your current abode above.

You take care now - The medication really is in your best interest.

I'm not the one constantly posting fantasies of cleansing and revenge.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
This might not be the best place to put this, but I've learned that the trick to sharing podcasts is to force them onto everyone:

the host, Annan Sarwar, is a former Brit soldier. There's three Muslim speakers who all give excellent perspectives on terrorism, Islam & extremism.

Ah, but the mafia only do good, decent (white) murder, violence, bombings etc. Not like the brown variety at all.
The Mafia are heavilly involved in exploiting black and brown people who have recently arrived in Italy in slave labour, crime and prostitution. I hardly think they are going to do anything about it.

Mile End: Three stabbed on London bus as police arrest suspect.

This appears to be breaking news. Mental health issues or an every day case of London gangs?
My guess it was not gang related as the age of the victims was well over 18.

And yes, that comment alone now makes me a member of the Arrse investigation team of armchair experts, but hey ho.

Rather ironic bit below from the ES.

The bus is a specially commissioned double decker which has the ‘Spirit of London’ written on it in memory of the passengers killed on a bus in the 7/7 terror attacks.

20_Oct_JS_Bus_03.jpg

This might be an extreme right wing attack. Watch this space.

Went on paying them for a long time too . Makes me sick to even think about it when many English people have to jump through hoops to get any benefits . Unless they know how to play the system of course .
One wonders how many other of our foreign born residents are doing the same ? Many thousands I would think .

Helped with their claims by corrupt insiders in the DWP?.

And yes, that comment alone now makes me a member of the Arrse investigation team of armchair experts, but hey ho.

The bus is a specially commissioned double decker which has the ‘Spirit of London’ written on it in memory of the passengers killed on a bus in the 7/7 terror attacks.

View attachment 610990

If it is then I think Abbo and Owen Jones are dead, Because normally at even the slimmest of possibilities of a hint of a suggestion that the victim was ethnic or gay and the attackers white those 2 have flooded twitter with Far right attacks tweets.

On one memorable occassion when an asian was badly beaten on the underground in a racially motivated attack Abbot was on every platform condeming the attackers demanding justice and of course condeming the far right and white people.

She went strangely quiet and never mentioned the subject again when it was revealed that the attackers were black apparently that sort of racially motivated attack is either ok with her or at least to be ignored as inconvinient.

If it is then I think Abbo and Owen Jones are dead, Because normally at even the slimmest of possibilities of a hint of a suggestion that the victim was ethnic or gay and the attackers white those 2 have flooded twitter with Far right attacks tweets.

On one memorable occassion when an asian was badly beaten on the underground in a racially motivated attack Abbot was on every platform condeming the attackers demanding justice and of course condeming the far right and white people.

She went strangely quiet and never mentioned the subject again when it was revealed that the attackers were black apparently that sort of racially motivated attack is either ok with her or at least to be ignored as inconvinient.
Apologies,

My comment about ERW was sarcasm. Probably not called for in the Int cell but I will leave it up.

View attachment 610990

Stand down, lads. I've double-checked, and none of the victims are MP's.

Thank God; for a moment there I was worried...

Apologies,

My comment about ERW was sarcasm. Probably not called for in the Int cell but I will leave it up.
I wasnt sure

But to be honest - given likely demographics of passengers - its not impossible for the bus to have been targetted by the xrw - although it would be a departure from their normal brand of thuggishness -

Latest Threads