Terror Attacks in Europe

Londo

LE
I imagine it will be a lot harder to catch and impound Kitty as opposed to Fido. Kitty is a lot more agile being able to jump over 12 feet walls with a single leap, climb to the top of the of the tallest trees and walking along narrow cat walk's on the side of tall buildings with feline grace. All beyond the doggy ability of Fido and Rover.
Yes agree although I have had experience of a dog going to the pound .
A friends dog ( a staffy ) went missing from her garden , she was frantic and then got a call from the dog warden saying it was in the pound . Called me to give her a lift there . Of course she had no money on her .
IIRC cost ME £50

Other hate group cults have been banned and persecuted Why not this one .

What hate group do you refer to - Islam as a whole ?

Do you really think that the UK is going to ban Islam and close somewhere in the region of 6500 Mosques ?

( How to win friends and influence people #101 )

As a 2nd point - How do you ban ( what appears to be ) lone wolf nut jobs with potential mental health issues ?

Sure - If the pertinent people in the UK find groups calling themselves '' Jihadi's to bring down UK Democracy '' ( or any other names of mentalism ) ban and prosecute them ( Don't think the UK would get away with persecuting them ;) ;) )

Very easy to make demands and throw about ( potential ) solutions - A bit more difficult to put those demands and ( potential ) solutions into practice.

What's next then bus bomb? Or maybe a train ? Stabbing in supermarkets ! Lorry into a crowd ? Will it be before Xmas or just into the new year? It's all very exciting. He walks among us right now .
Bet I'm right.

Not a bet that I would take - And for what it might be worth I actually agree with you.

The way I see it - You can accept

1. It is going to keep happening

2. Take to the streets in violent conflict

3. Or do what I did - Move elsewhere. ( Which TBF was **** all to do with Muslims and more to do with the UK as a whole heading down the sh!tter )

I learned so much about Terrorism in Europe from these last few pages.

Thank you.

the thread is iluminative, just perhaps not how people have intended.

What I've learned from the past couple of pages is that cats are Muslim terrorists and should all have their benefits cut off and be deported back to Catestan.

Well they do have murder mittens, and I'm sure if I was alone at home when I die my cats would be feasting on my corpse pretty soon

Still love them the weirdos

What I've learned from the past couple of pages is that cats are Muslim terrorists and should all have their benefits cut off and be deported back to Catestan.

Quite

As a 2nd point - How do you ban ( what appears to be ) lone wolf nut jobs with potential mental health issues ?
Ban Islam of course sillly!

The one I assume?

By the way, serious point FWIW, I detest the phrase 'lone wolf' and the connotations it brings to the wretch making him (mainly always a him) a fighter or 'wolflike' in his twisted mind.

How I wish the entire MSM would use the phrase 'lone coward' instead.

He stabbed a 6yr old child FFS.

This lot don't deserve to face a judicial system - they should be handed over to the locals to be disappeared.

TamH70

MIA
He stabbed a 6yr old child FFS.

This lot don't deserve to face a judicial system - they should be handed over to the locals to be disappeared.

The Mafia would love to make that scum sleep with the fishes.

The Mafia would love to make that scum sleep with the fishes.

Yes, I mean it would be a nice change from murdering people in pursuit of crime.

I'm loving the way this thread is going, people are sounding like that they are a few steps away from forming the ARRSEbollah as the state has failed and they need alternatives to courts, social care and societal defence.

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes, I mean it would be a nice change from murdering people in pursuit of crime.

I'm loving the way this thread is going, people are sounding like that they are a few steps away from forming the ARRSEbollah as the state has failed and they need alternatives to courts, social care and societal defence.
Kuffar be mad that Sharia allows them to do all the things they want to do.

...Sarcasm? ;)

Well, we're at the "nuke the fridge" stage of the thread.

giphy.gif

What's next? I mean nuke Mecca is the only real step up from this?

The_Duke

LE

Ah, but the mafia only do good, decent (white) murder, violence, bombings etc. Not like the brown variety at all.