Terror Attacks in Europe

Serious reply.
I know your top pic is a bit blurred, but to me, EVERY pic of Webbe looks like it’s been photoshopped ;)

They don't want you to see the real face and call her a predator walt

Slime

LE
They don't want you to see the real face and call her a predator walt

Maybe, maybe predator doesn’t want to be called a Webbe walt.

Maybe, maybe predator doesn’t want to be called a Webbe walt.

They're both munters

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Londo

LE
Well I must admit to not hearing of this before today, will the fact that Macron has brought it to people’s attention ignite more trouble?
And we thought our vetting of police officers was bad(I’m talking of the then Chief of Police Papon Maurice Papon - Wikipedia. )

I would like to see night curfews imposed in London for everyone who does not need to be out and about without a very valid reason .
Might get the crimewave down a bit .

BarcelonaAnalPark

LE
Book Reviewer
Well I must admit to not hearing of this before today, will the fact that Macron has brought it to people’s attention ignite more trouble?
And we thought our vetting of police officers was bad(I’m talking of the then Chief of Police Papon Maurice Papon - Wikipedia. )

This has been a huge source of grievance France and Algeria amongst Arabs, especially since there has been no official recognition or enquiry since that time.

A target indicator for Anti-Social Personality Disorder. In other words, Psychopaths/Sociopaths.

Many serial killers started their, "careers" torturing and killing small animals, often while children themselves. By the time they were adults, killing animals was no longer satisfying, and they began to do the same to humans.
As it happens they didn’t. It’s a bit of a myth. From memory something like only 3-4% of multiple murderers started by torturing animals/pets from a study carried out in the US.

Even so people who enjoy hurting animals are very strange and most, as you say, are easily diagnosed with an Antisocial type personality disorder, though I suspect that EC’s reactions to comments on his tale means that his story belongs firmly in the camp of Things That Never Happened.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I would like to see night curfews imposed in London for everyone who does not need to be out and about without a very valid reason .
But they they’ve just reopened the pubs;)

Londo

LE
But they they’ve just reopened the pubs;)
Early closing . I'm such a spoilsport :-D

I was thinking curfew between midnight and 06.00 and between those times you need to have a good reason to be out and about in that there London town .

Might become unstuck in that criminals aren't noted for obeying the law

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank god, they kept me in gainful employment and on the whole when caught were rather entertaining.

Londo

LE
Then round em up . Search them of course . Those with knives , drugs or outstanding warrants taken away for processing and held until their fast tracked court case . The rest locked in cages until the morning then released with hopefully a lesson learned .
Streets will be a lot safer after a couple of weeks .

As it happens they didn’t. It’s a bit of a myth. From memory something like only 3-4% of multiple murderers started by torturing animals/pets from a study carried out in the US.

Even so people who enjoy hurting animals are very strange and most, as you say, are easily diagnosed with an Antisocial type personality disorder, though I suspect that EC’s reactions to comments on his tale means that his story belongs firmly in the camp of Things That Never Happened.

How dare you prove me wrong with your facts and logic! I demand satisfaction, sir!*

giphy (47).gif

*Offer not legally binding.

Then round em up . Search them of course . Those with knives , drugs or outstanding warrants taken away for processing and held until their fast tracked court case . The rest locked in cages until the morning then released with hopefully a lesson learned .
Have you ever thought of going into politics?

Perhaps we could take all those rounded up on buses to a race course for processing?

I got a black cab across London from Lambeth to Islington on Sunday morning at about 2.30. Not only was it a lovely evening, there were thousands out enjoying themselves. Another lockdown? Another curfew? Ain't going to happen.

Latest Threads