Terror Attacks in Europe

According to the BBC, a video has been found in which the Hawkeye Walt makes various threats and affirms his Muslim faith. He was also the subject of a restraining order after attempting to kill a member of his own family.

What a delightful chap.

Yokel

LE
Everybody knows of course not all Moslems are terrorists but it seems that the majority of terrorists are Muslims.

A bit of sorting out to be done perhaps by those who are not. Silent complicity does not help.

I seem to recall the last counter terrorism briefing I had made the point that committed terrorists do not go around telling family and friends when they have in mind. Would be terrorists have been reported to the authorities by concerned relatives.

Londo

LE
I seem to recall the last counter terrorism briefing I had made the point that committed terrorists do not go around telling family and friends when they have in mind. Would be terrorists have been reported to the authorities by concerned relatives.
There have been a few exceptions to this of course .

A mate of mine has a crossbow, he used to be plagued with neighbours cats digging & crapping in his veg patch until he waited up til silly o'clock a few nights & despatched the sods. with well aimed head shots so there was no noise from the weapon or the cats, he took the bodies to a fast flowing river about 10 miles away & slung 'em in, job done!
Lots of posters appealing for lost pussies after that but no one suspected anything & his garden was better than ever!!
I hope these cats were wild cats in Africa, I hate the bird murders but my new bird loves cats

A target indicator for Anti-Social Personality Disorder. In other words, Psychopaths/Sociopaths.

Many serial killers started their, "careers" torturing and killing small animals, often while children themselves. By the time they were adults, killing animals was no longer satisfying, and they began to do the same to humans.

IMHO, such "people" should be put down themselves. Society would be a hell of a lot better if this was policy.

Verwaltung

Old-Salt
Watch out for knee jerk reaction here for legislation, now doubt main cheerleaders for this will be from Labour, SNP, and Greens.
Yeah. The problem is that banning guns, knives, bows and arrows (just a couple of sticks and a string really) don't do anything to address the real problem.

Banning physical objects might be seen as an easy way to 'be seen to be doing something' but this approach ends up punishing the innocent while doing nothing to address the underlying societal issues.

There have been a few exceptions to this of course .

Mein Kampf being one in particular, although not as popular as Mein Kampfy Chair

A mate of mine has a crossbow, he used to be plagued with neighbours cats digging & crapping in his veg patch until he waited up til silly o'clock a few nights & despatched the sods. with well aimed head shots so there was no noise from the weapon or the cats, he took the bodies to a fast flowing river about 10 miles away & slung 'em in, job done!
Lots of posters appealing for lost pussies after that but no one suspected anything & his garden was better than ever!!

You seem to condone such behaviour?

PFGEN

GCM
This nasty little piece of work was given some good news today,

Just why the f... was he on the streets in the first place. Committed 16 offences, including two of racially or religious aggravated harassment, 8 violent crimes and 2 for knife possession. He should have been hoofed out to the shoitehole he came from long ago or better a disused quarry, late at night and some lead. Seems the home office tried but they can't because there's a war on, quarry it is then.

Just why the f... was he on the streets in the first place. Committed 16 offences, including two of racially or religious aggravated harassment, 8 violent crimes and 2 for knife possession. He should have been hoofed out to the shoitehole he came from long ago or better a disused quarry, late at night and some lead. Seems the home office tried but they can't because there's a war on, quarry it is then.

It gripped my p*ss he was given a nice flat whilst British people cannot even get on the council housing waiting list. A vile little thug, and an illegal immigrant to boot.

A 9mm bullet in the back of the skull is what he deserves.

It gripped my p*ss he was given a nice flat whilst British people cannot even get on the council housing waiting list. A vile little thug, and an illegal immigrant to boot.

A 9mm bullet in the back of the skull is what he deserves.

But just the sort that some elements of political establishment wish to welcome to the country, this case was played down. What if three gay men had been butchered by some XRW fanatic?

Everybody knows of course not all Moslems are terrorists but it seems that the majority of terrorists are Muslims.

A bit of sorting out to be done perhaps by those who are not. Silent complicity does not help.

Didn't you get the Memo the Left are touting mate?

It's all XRW now matey - the Moosalimms are soooo yesterday - infact they're not even a threat any more and even if they do something - it's got nothing to do with their religion anyhow, right? :rolleyes: ;)

You need to keep an eye out for those Patriots who love this country - forget about those who blow up kids at a concert or ram people to their death or attack them on London Bridge or elsewhere in the name of their religion.

It's all XRW now matey - remember that!

I agree, It takes a rather sick person to enjoy killing pets.
Agreed. The RAF police used to go around on specific days shooting stray dogs at RAF Seletar in Singapore and RAF Akrotiri. Apparently the word would get out on the doggie bush telegraph and on the day of the operation none of the dogs could be found. These weren't pets though.

Growing up in Kidsgrove, Stoke on Trent in the sixties I remember hearing of my brothers friends father who ran the gasworks putting a litter of puppies in a cloth sack and throwing them in the canal (or cut as we called it) to drown. He was a WW2 veteran of the Italien campaign though. Apparently it was quite common to put kittens especially in a weighted bag and throw them in the canal to drown. It horrified me but that was the way it was in those days. I don't think it was any different in Manchester, Liverpool or any Northern or Midland town or city.