Terror Attacks in Europe

Oh.

A man arrested over a deadly bow and arrow attack in Norway had converted to Islam and there were fears he had been radicalised, police have said.

So, yeah, MH isshyews . . .
MH + Norwegian = "nothing to see here. Please disperse!"

I have to say, Muslim or no, a bow and arrow seems at first to be a remarkably weird way of going about such an attack.

Casualty figures would seem to show otherwise.
And how did he get hold of it? Has the Norway William Tell Society seen a sudden rush of applications from men with beards?

I don't know what the rules are in Norway, but you can buy both bows and crossbows off Amazon over here.

A mate of mine has a crossbow, he used to be plagued with neighbours cats digging & crapping in his veg patch until he waited up til silly o'clock a few nights & despatched the sods. with well aimed head shots so there was no noise from the weapon or the cats, he took the bodies to a fast flowing river about 10 miles away & slung 'em in, job done!
Lots of posters appealing for lost pussies after that but no one suspected anything & his garden was better than ever!!

A mate of mine has a crossbow, he used to be plagued with neighbours cats digging & crapping in his veg patch until he waited up til silly o'clock a few nights & despatched the sods. with well aimed head shots so there was no noise from the weapon or the cats, he took the bodies to a fast flowing river about 10 miles away & slung 'em in, job done!
Lots of posters appealing for lost pussies after that but no one suspected anything & his garden was better than ever!!
What a pleasant chap.

Londo

LE
I find that upsetting . These cats were peoples pets , part of their family and in some cases may have been their only companion .
The hurt and worry about a lost pet can be devastating .
There are ways to keep a cat off a veg patch without harming them

Slime

LE
I know Talk Radio has a wide audience, but I didnt realised it did religeous conversions. Who knew?

After I typed the post I realised it could be interpreted that way, but thought it was funnier to leave it rather than alter it :)

Seems like I made the right choice :)

I agree, It takes a rather sick person to enjoy killing pets.

A target indicator for Anti-Social Personality Disorder. In other words, Psychopaths/Sociopaths.

Many serial killers started their, "careers" torturing and killing small animals, often while children themselves. By the time they were adults, killing animals was no longer satisfying, and they began to do the same to humans.

Niamac

GCM
7) Social media pundits complain 'it's not all Muslims".
Everybody knows of course not all Moslems are terrorists but it seems that the majority of terrorists are Muslims.

A bit of sorting out to be done perhaps by those who are not. Silent complicity does not help.

And I've had commercial dealings with more than one Richard Head (what were their parents thinking, or not), a mate's girlfriend Tess Tickle, and the account of the Estate of Dr. Death.
If we are doing silly names .

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE !
Screenshot_20211014-173710_1.png

Do be a sweetheart and post his address .
It would be nice to see how that pans out for him .
Unless he's dead or very ill which I hope he is.