Terror Attacks in Europe

XRW terrorist?
Nope Islamic convert and believed to have been radicalised. Known to police and last visited by the cops in 2020 according to the breaking news on BBC website.

Damn - I was wrong again, I should have known - it was just another devout Muslim -

1634202649613.jpeg

The only times I am ever wrong is when I have suspected the attacker was NOT a Muslim.

No doubt the likes of BravoBravo and other defenders of Islam will insist it's got nothing to do with his religion, as usual :rolleyes:

Nope Islamic convert and believed to have been radicalised. Known to police and last visited by the cops in 2020 according to the breaking news on BBC website.

Do you note how these events usually play out on social media?

1) Attack reported.

2) People speculate on whether it's terrorism.

3) Terrorist attacked confirmed.

4) People speculate on whether it was an Islamist attack.

5) Social media pundits condemn those who speculated on Islamist orgins of the attack.

6) Islamist attack confirmed.

7) Social media pundits complain 'it's not all Muslims".

8) Repeat every few weeks.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
I have to say, Muslim or no, a bow and arrow seems at first to be a remarkably weird way of going about such an attack.

Casualty figures would seem to show otherwise.

Niamac

GCM
Yup ! I used to work with a bloke called Richard Head and once heard someone call him Dick :-D
Found him to be a bit of a C**t to be honest but he did have a lovely wife who I met on a couple of occasions Lilly Head , and no not like that but I would have liked to .
Called up Dick Smith one day; got his secretary.

"Hi, can I speak to Dick Smith please?"

"Its Richard now."

"Funny, he was always a Dick to me."

Suppressed giggles

I have to say, Muslim or no, a bow and arrow seems at first to be a remarkably weird way of going about such an attack.

He had other weapons but they won't say what. Sword???

Probably as a result of strict controls on anything else dangerous he could get his hands on, and a low level of knowledge (thankfully) of being able to make a viable device instead.

I've always thought death by arrow must be a horrible way to go.

RIP those who have found themselves victims of Islam, again.

I remember a previous terrorist attack in Norway - shootings, explosions, and multiple fatalities. The mob on here was condemning Muslims/brown people in general, and then the news came through that the suspect, later found guilty, was Anders Brevik, who was motivated to terrorism because of anti Muslim sentiment.

And then the news came through it's Muslims ;)

Slime

LE
Don't think they've claimed it's a Muslim, so the mental health card can't be deployed yet
Reported that he had converted to follow Islam earlier today on TalkRadio.

Do you note how these events usually play out on social media?

1) Attack reported.

2) People speculate on whether it's terrorism.

3) Terrorist attacked confirmed.

4) People speculate on whether it was an Islamist attack.

5) Social media pundits condemn those who speculated on Islamist orgins of the attack.

6) Islamist attack confirmed.

7) Social media pundits complain 'it's not all Muslims".

8) Repeat every few weeks.

So-called " social media" is firmly under the control of the 5th column communist agitprop industry.

Based in the People's Republic of California.

Latest Threads