Terror Attacks in Europe

You really could not make it up.

The disagree is for the fact in our modern dystopian "woke" world, you don't have to make it up, it's all around us complete with idiots who welcome tsunami's of immigrants, legal & otherwise, moronic protestors of climate change apocalypses who ignore whats being done in China & thethird world, idiots who think taking the knee & BLM are legitimate protests, students/universities who need compulsory diversity tests, The list goes on!!

The disagree is for the fact in our modern dystopian "woke" world, you don't have to make it up, it's all around us complete with idiots who welcome tsunami's of immigrants, legal & otherwise, moronic protestors of climate change apocalypses who ignore whats being done in China & thethird world, idiots who think taking the knee & BLM are legitimate protests, students/universities who need compulsory diversity tests, The list goes on!!
Do you feel better now?

In a possible first for 21st century terror a bowman opened fire on shoppers. Just goes to show, if the perpetrator is angry enough he will use what ever comes to hand to inflict mayhem upon the innocent.

In a possible first for 21st century terror a bowman opened fire on shoppers. Just goes to show, if the perpetrator is angry enough he will use what ever comes to hand to inflict mayhem upon the innocent.

One man has been arrested and is believed to have acted alone. No change to security level, however police are temporarily being armed as an emergency measure. There is a lot of police activity as the assailant covered a wide area. More here, in Norwegian: Alvorleg hending på Kongsberg

I'd wager this one is a middle-aged Norwegian national odd-ball who wasn't very happy.

PTSD veteran left to fend for himself...
Rambo-Combat-Bow-Warzone.jpg

Yokel

LE
I'd wager this one is a middle-aged Norwegian national odd-ball who wasn't very happy.

I remember a previous terrorist attack in Norway - shootings, explosions, and multiple fatalities. The mob on here was condemning Muslims/brown people in general, and then the news came through that the suspect, later found guilty, was Anders Brevik, who was motivated to terrorism because of anti Muslim sentiment.

Londo

LE
And I've had commercial dealings with more than one Richard Head (what were their parents thinking, or not), a mate's girlfriend Tess Tickle, and the account of the Estate of Dr. Death.
Yup ! I used to work with a bloke called Richard Head and once heard someone call him Dick :-D
Found him to be a bit of a C**t to be honest but he did have a lovely wife who I met on a couple of occasions Lilly Head , and no not like that but I would have liked to .