Terror Attacks in Europe

Sounds legit. Takeaway shop owner leases farm next to naval base "because he likes to farm".

And useful that farmers often have access to fertilisers that can be used for explosives....

1. He's testing for robustness of argument as opposed to prejudice. He is so subtle about this, so as to make it look like he's being a clopper or a halfwit. It's a cunning disguise that has caught many out.
2. There is a competition he wants to win. Demands that he be forever excluded from yet another shortlist entry have only served to make him more determined than ever. Now that's POTY.
I was just pointing our Mr. Singh was crapping himself over an article from eight years ago.

TamH70

MIA
Are Afghans strong swimmers?

Not if one observes their culture's historical proprieties.

"There's a boy across the river,

With a bottom like a peach,

But alas I cannot swim"

Written in the original Pathan, that one.

Yeah, a Taliban commander's brother is living a sparrow's fart from one of the most sensitive military sites on the planet, that's in no way at all a security risk.

FFS, does the local Old Bill have a hotline to His Purple Eminence or what?

What could possibly go wrong?

Also, the Emperor has probably given up on Polis Scotland, since no advice he gives them could possibly be worse than what they think up themselves.;)

Slime

LE
Yeah, a Taliban commander's brother is living a sparrow's fart from one of the most sensitive military sites on the planet, that's in no way at all a security risk.

FFS, does the local Old Bill have a hotline to His Purple Eminence or what?

Can I just point out:
This isn’t as much of a story as it first seems.
Basically it’s a chap who might not like the English, who has a brother who might not like the English, and he lives on a farm in country run by a government who don’t like the English.

If he didn’t like the Scots I suspect Sturgeon would have deported him already :)

The absolute reality here is that the SNP have said they don’t want UK subs in Scotland, they haven’t said the same about this Taliban supporter.

TamH70

MIA
What could possibly go wrong?

Also, the Emperor has probably given up on Polis Scotland, since no advice he gives them could possibly be worse than what they think up themselves.;)

I do owe them some credit for not shooting my icklest bruvver with every 5.56mm NATO calibre carbine they'd been issued with when he decided to take the Purple Robe'd Eminence's advice one day and go on an outing in a car of dubious provenance only to be stopped by what my dad said was something along the lines of a shit-load of coppers from several ARUs. He got well and truly red-dotted though.

I've never gone looking for the full story about it online, I don't think my blood pressure could cope.

Can I just point out:
This isn’t as much of a story as it first seems.
Basically it’s a chap who might not like the English, who has a brother who might not like the English, and he lives on a farm in country run by a government who don’t like the English.

If he didn’t like the Scots I suspect Sturgeon would have deported him already :)

The absolute reality here is that the SNP have said they don’t want UK subs in Scotland, they haven’t said the same about this Taliban supporter.

And he'll have to up his game if wants to be as sectarian as an SNP supporter

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If I had committed to print what I really thought should happen - A site ban would have swiftly followed :):)

Anyway - I came across this :):)

View attachment 604790
You came across that !! Hats off to you sir !
Gretta was one of my most challenging recent bouts of onanism ,but I couldn't rise to this.
You have raised the bar for us all .
Well done sir .

You came across that !! Hats off to you sir !
Gretta was one of my most challenging recent bouts of onanism ,but I couldn't rise to this.
You have raised the bar for us all .
Well done sir .

Is your real name Wayne Kerr?

Is your real name Wayne Kerr?
Err, I actually worked in the same unit as Wayne Kerr, although he preferred to be known as Taff.

Mrs WM used to work for Naval Vetting, doing the initial processing of security checks. Her favourite was the application from Dwayne Pipe.

Err, I actually worked in the same unit as Wayne Kerr, although he preferred to be known as Taff.

Mrs WM used to work for Naval Vetting, doing the initial processing of security checks. Her favourite was the application from Dwayne Pipe.

I've seen a Jason Bourne as a new employee as an IT security expert

Must have been a walt as he knew nothing about Operation Treadstone

And I've had commercial dealings with more than one Richard Head (what were their parents thinking, or not), a mate's girlfriend Tess Tickle, and the account of the Estate of Dr. Death.

And I've had commercial dealings with more than one Richard Head (what were their parents thinking, or not), a mate's girlfriend Tess Tickle, and the account of the Estate of Dr. Death.
When I worked in tech, one of the higher ups rejoiced in the name Rod Munch. Yes, he was American.

When I worked in tech, one of the higher ups rejoiced in the name Rod Munch. Yes, he was American.

And how many didn't have a snigger at every media mention of the RoI government minister, Dick Spring?

Slime

LE