Terror Attacks in Europe

Hatun Tash has been stabbed up at Speakers Corner by a muslim coz she was wearing a Charlie Hebdo t-shirt...

Hatun Tash has been stabbed up at Speakers Corner by a muslim coz she was wearing a Charlie Hebdo t-shirt...

Will there be a mass protest from women of all types across the country (including actresses) over this shocking incident.

Cardboard signs saying 'we won't be silenced anymore' etc?

Can't see anything in the MSM yet.

Yours

Cynic of Tun Wells etc

john_singh

Old-Salt
Will there be a mass protest from women of all types across the country (including actresses) over this shocking incident.

Cardboard signs saying 'we won't be silenced anymore' etc?

Can't see anything in the MSM yet.

Yours

Cynic of Tun Wells etc

The MSM & the establishment is paralyzed with fear. It is almost as if the govt has asked the media to hush this up, the implications are just too terrible.

I have just been looking at the Twitter feed for that rodent owen jones.
Nothing, no mention of it.
Same with the al-guardian.

The knife the lady was attacked was large, I have seen a photo of the suspect on the internet, but not on the TV news.
He was carrying that large knife for a reason and if Hatun Tash had not been attacked it is quite possible that he could have gone on a stabbing attack elsewhere.

The MSM & the establishment is paralyzed with fear. It is almost as if the govt has asked the media to hush this up, the implications are just too terrible.

I have just been looking at the Twitter feed for that rodent owen jones.
Nothing, no mention of it.
Same with the al-guardian.

The knife the lady was attacked was large, I have seen a photo of the suspect on the internet, but not on the TV news.
He was carrying that large knife for a reason and if Hatun Tash had not been attacked it is quite possible that he could have gone on a stabbing attack elsewhere.
Sky news covered it. The Government hasn't told the media to stfu - that would be a huge story on itself. Did the victim report it to the police?

Last edited:

john_singh

Old-Salt
Sky news covered it. The Government hasn't told the media to stfu - that would be a huge story on itself. Did the victim report it to the police.
It was briefly mentioned, very briefly. However it seems to have disappeared.
The lady didn't need to report it to the Police, they were there when it happened.

I am not claiming the govt has "told the media" maybe it was suggested in the interests of community harmony. Who knows.
Why the silence ?
I recall watching this debate sometime ago Douglas Murray and Simon Jenkins

"Don’t give them what they want: Terrorists should be starved of the oxygen of publicity"

This is an issue that needs publicity.

Sky news covered it. The Government hasn't told the media to stfu - that would be a huge story on itself. Did the victim report it to the police.
I think the point is that after the murder of a young woman by a police officer thousands of women took to violent protest on the streets, yet there hasn't been anything like a similar response from the 'Make the Streets Safer' harpies over this.

I think the point is that after the murder of a young woman by a police officer thousands of women took to violent protest on the streets, yet there hasn't been anything like a similar response from the 'Make the Streets Safer' harpies over this.

Hatun gets slapped and punched by the Muslims at speakers corner regulary and often right in front of police... nobody bats an eyelid...

you cant debate with islamists with out them resorting to violence..

It was briefly mentioned, very briefly. However it seems to have disappeared.
The lady didn't need to report it to the Police, they were there when it happened.

I am not claiming the govt has "told the media" maybe it was suggested in the interests of community harmony. Who knows.
Why the silence ?
I recall watching this debate sometime ago Douglas Murray and Simon Jenkins

"Don’t give them what they want: Terrorists should be starved of the oxygen of publicity"

This is an issue that needs publicity.
So are the police actively investigating this attack? If they are not, that needs to be escalated.

Covered in the Sun:

And the Times:

Other coverage available...

Latest Threads