Terror Attacks in Europe

This 'attack' in Treorchy, couldn't be a revenge attack when one of them didn't turn up for choir practice?

Instead of joking about food and massage parlours how about we take a moment to remember a 16 year old girl died from her wounds yesterday ?

Is this better:

Lighter.jpg

. . . or does a teddy bear need to be tied to a lamppost?

Instead of joking about food and massage parlours how about we take a moment to remember a 16 year old girl died from her wounds yesterday ?
Was she fit?

Just for fun... BLM activists feelign a little stabby in London...

If I was that black bloke in the second clip there is no way I would be picking up the blade knowing the armed response were probably on their way.

Not the only oriental females, mother and daughter, missing from Avonshire, dead in Dundee

To answer @stacker1 mother here looked lovely long time

1615127416281.png

I've changed my picture on Facebook, is that proper remembering or do I have to post "Dwi yn Treorchy" or some such?

Latest Threads