Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

There is a difference between regretting events of 830 years ago, compared to 80 years.

How so? in both cases the people who committed the atrocities are (with very few recent exceptions) dead.

I didn't see any 'regret' expressed in that post: no difference in attempted 'points scoring', for those who celebrate events in 1415 or 1690 with such relish.

Those who live in glass houses, etc.

Last edited:
been done before by the usual nutters. I thought they had got anti crash barriers in the markets now?

A repeat of last year, though this is in a decent sized city, not relatively small country town.

Merry Xmas Ange - wir schaffen es.

I hope this is not what the enlightened among us expect at this time of year.

Screenshot_20201201-162530_Sky News.jpg

RIP all innocents concerned.

Cough BBC

Other news media is available, unless its an all MSM conspiracy.

'A baby was among four people killed and 15 injured when a car tore through a pedestrian shopping street in the southwestern German city of Trier on Tuesday, police said, after arresting the driver. Prosecutor Peter Fritzen said the driver, a 51-year-old Trier native, appeared to be suffering from "psychiatric problems" and had been under the influence of alcohol whilst at the wheel of his silver SUV.'

A drunken German according to Sky News as well. 51 year old man who was born in Trier.

Latest Threads