Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

I don't blame him for doing that now...

Personally speaking I think that he did rather well to actually find a working Police Station left in London.
And that it was open.

1605277576162.png

1605277631243.png

Law Commission Would Make Mohammed Cartoons Illegal

Snowy.

Old-Salt
Yes, I particularly liked this paragraph:

The Law Commission wants victims of crime to be treated differently depending on whether they’re a member of a “protected” group, which is at odds with the principle of equality before the law. The Commission approvingly quotes a Critical Race Theorist who says: “The hostility demonstrated towards certain groups is more blame-worthy... hatred of specified groups causes a different type of harm to society than that of the underlying offence.”

Anyone want to guess who would not constitute a protected group?

The Law Commission wants victims of crime to be treated differently depending on whether they’re a member of a “protected” group, which is at odds with the principle of equality before the law. The Commission approvingly quotes a Critical Race Theorist who says: “The hostility demonstrated towards certain groups is more blame-worthy... hatred of specified groups causes a different type of harm to society than that of the underlying offence.”

What ever is politically expedient for the authoritarian left, needs for filling the gulags.

The hostility is pretty much well justified.

I wonder how many of the Kommission live in predominantly muslim or pikey infested areas.

A headline with an indication that whitey is to blame as usual, yet some way through the article

For MI5 and Counter Terror Command at Scotland Yard, the vast majority of their work is still centred on the threat from Islamist extremism.

Lots of religions have/had stuff that might be deemed offensive in the modern world - the problem with islam is it's followers don't care, rabidly conform or don't condone those that do, and demand that everyone else dance to their perverted tune because 'word of god'.

Lots of religions have/had stuff that might be deemed offensive in the modern world - the problem with islam is it's followers don't care, rabidly conform or don't condone those that do, and demand that everyone else dance to their perverted tune because 'word of god'.

The problem is that the authorities in the UK give them special privileges.
Countries like Poland dont make many exceptions for them.

A headline with an indication that whitey is to blame as usual, yet some way through the article

For MI5 and Counter Terror Command at Scotland Yard, the vast majority of their work is still centred on the threat from Islamist extremism.

Fastest growing

Rightists from 1 to 2 = 100%​
Islamicist from 5,000 to 9,999 < 100% (unless rounded up)​

Easily done.

Yeah - it's not Stacker, but Sky who pick the headlines.

Fastest growing

Rightists from 1 to 2 = 100%​
Islamicist from 5,000 to 9,999 < 100% (unless rounded up)​

Easily done.

Yeah - it's not Stacker, but Sky who pick the headlines.
What the hell is right wing extremism? Genuinely? The article said nationalist and white supremacist. So does that mean EDL types (none of whom look like Conservative voters to me)? The EDL when formed was specifically anti-racist, having black and Sikh members, but was anti Islamic.

The BNP described itself as the Labour Party that your grandparents voted for. It's policies were very Old Labour with added racism. Nick Griffin of the BNP and David Duke of the KKK, both white supremacists, both endorsed Jeremy Corbyn. Hardly extreme right wing.

I get thoroughly hacked off at any racist attack being ascribed to the extreme right, when the most publicly racist types out there all seem to be on the left, and especially in the Labour Party.

What the hell is right wing extremism? Genuinely? The article said nationalist and white supremacist. So does that mean EDL types (none of whom look like Conservative voters to me)? The EDL when formed was specifically anti-racist, having black and Sikh members, but was anti Islamic.

The BNP described itself as the Labour Party that your grandparents voted for. It's policies were very Old Labour with added racism. Nick Griffin of the BNP and David Duke of the KKK, both white supremacists, both endorsed Jeremy Corbyn. Hardly extreme right wing.

I get thoroughly hacked off at any racist attack being ascribed to the extreme right, when the most publicly racist types out there all seem to be on the left, and especially in the Labour Party.

Islamo fascism, hence plod always going on about the increased threat from the far right

Was the accussed/prisoner Albanian? I haven't seen any reference to her original origins in any press reports.

if its not a white English person, you never will in our "woke" enriched society :-(

Latest Threads