Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't blame him for doing that now...

hes just a loudmouth idiot who does not think the law applies to him
hope he has an oyster card

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I don't blame him for doing that now...

TBF, if he hadn't been a cock in the first place, he wouldn't have a 10K fine to get angry about, now he'll have a criminal record, possibly face jail and still have to pay the 10K.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

TBF, if he hadn't been a cock in the first place, he wouldn't have a 10K fine to get angry about, now he'll have a criminal record, possibly face jail and still have to pay the 10K.

Yeah but Covid is just a conspiracy and he shouldn't have to wear a mask and the restrictions are against his yuman rites.

Douglas Murray

Macron alone: where are France’s allies in the fight against Islamism?​

From magazine issue: 14 November 2020

Macron says he does not want to isolate Muslims in his country but neither will he give up French secularism. The way forward is enlightenment. Some Muslim's agree. The vast majority of European leaders remain silent, including our own.
View attachment 519986
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/macron-alone-where-are-frances-allies-in-the-fight-against-Islamism

Nice cartoon, here's the original.

1605215235456.png

The way things are going it will probably happen again.

Londo

LE

Plus his car insurance (if he had) may possibly not pay out for the wrecked car :roll:

If you mean that France will rise against the Islamic invasion, then the sooner the better, for everyone's sake.

I was referring to barricades in the streets and anarchy. Can you hear the people sing? One day more etc.

Maybe if he says it was a BLM or XR protest they'll be let off

I was referring to barricades in the streets and anarchy. Can you hear the people sing? One day more etc.
I thought that happened every 10 years in France?

hes just a loudmouth idiot who does not think the law applies to him
hope he has an oyster card
I hope he gets Covid-19. And the bad aids as well, just for shits and giggles.

TamH70

MIA

Latest Threads