Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

I'll be curious if certain students skip the morning...
Yes, it will be interesting to see.
For a bit of context, living up here in the Swiss Jura, we are only a couple of km from the border and the whole area CH/Fr is pretty rural.
In the run-up to the last French election, the only posters we saw up during our weekly shopping trips in France, were those for Marine Le Pen.

I don't remember us or any other European country having to put guards on places of worship some thirty odd years ago .
What's changed in that time ?

The XRW has spawned lone wolves and mental cases ?

Footage of the terrorist in Avignon being shot dead by French police...

Good thing he wasnt black, Keir Starmer would already be taking a knee.

Just waiting for someone to demand why non lethal means were not used and couldn't the knife have been shot from.his hands.

OMG that Gendarme thug stood on that innocent until proven guilty chap's throat with full force... I'm sure I heard him shout "je ne peux pas respirer" (I can't breathe) in between his Ali Snakbar joyous cries... it's disgraceful. Hopefully the French team this weekend in the 6N will be taking a knee to show their support

OMG that Gendarme thug stood on that innocent until proven guilty chap's throat with full force... I'm sure I heard him shout "je ne peux pas respirer" (I can't breathe) in between his Ali Snakbar joyous cries... it's disgraceful. Hopefully the French team this weekend in the 6N will be taking a knee to show their support
Ah, but this is France.
Under the Napoleonic legal code, simply put, you are guilty until you prove yourself innocent. Seriously!

I don't think that's the incident in Avignon, as that guy reportedly used a handgun and was wearing a shirt with an abusive message. Also, to stop people getting too excited about that particular incident, he was reportedly a 'hanger-on' of some sort of loony right group, not an islamist radical.

Edit: Looking on a larger screen, something that may have been a pistol was kicked away from the bod on the ground by one of the officers. The perp looks quite lively for someone who was shot to death, so is this some random taser video?

Snowy.

Old-Salt
I don't think that's the incident in Avignon, as that guy reportedly used a handgun and was wearing a shirt with an abusive message. Also, to stop people getting too excited about that particular incident, he was reportedly a 'hanger-on' of some sort of loony right group, not an islamist radical.

Second France ‘terrorist attack’: Knife-wielding man shouting 'Allahu akbar’ killed after attacking police in Avignon​

Second France ‘terrorist attack’: Knife-wielding man shouting 'Allahu akbar’ killed after attacking police in Avignon​

I know the incident is 'real' but I'm just wondering about this particular video clip. A Dutch site and The Independent both mention a firearm attack, but he may have been victim of bad reporting, as well as being shot . . .

The former Prime Minister of Malaysia basically tells the French that they've had it coming.

Lots of penis gargling by those running twatter. Apparently the threats, incitement and celebration of infidels being killed is just saber rattling.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Lots of penis gargling by those running twatter. Apparently the threats, incitement and celebration of infidels being killed is just saber rattling.
The charming former PM of Malaya does have some previous mind.

Apologies for the DM link.

The Tunisian man who killed three people in a French church only recently arrived in Europe, officials say.
The suspect, 21, had an Italian Red Cross document, issued after he arrived by a migrant boat to Italy's Lampedusa island last month. He was shot by police and is in a critical condition.

21 year old refugee from Tunisia and no red flags were raised ?

Time to relieve the Red Cross of their document issue duties and let them get back to humanitarian things like medical, food, shelter and clothing.

The charming former PM of Malaya does have some previous mind.

Apologies for the DM link.

No question. What worries me is the free pass given to those like him who foment the mindset that carries out these attacks, while anything on the other side of the crazy divide gets censored and deplatformed without the irony even registering.

Latest Threads