Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

Swords or knees? ladies.
Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but that will be the choice of your children or their children.
It's too late now. I'm not sure we have many more cheeks to turn.

The former Prime Minister of Malaysia basically tells the French that they've had it coming.

In away it's a good thing to see the message so openly declared, it at least gives a chance for the elephant in the room not to be ignored for a moment

France has 280,000 Police, all armed with a firearm
we have 120,000 Police, all armed with political Correctness and a rapid response team to take the knee for photo ops.

FTFY

bestri10

Old-Salt
At least Macron is not messing around - he is doubling the amount of troops deployed onto the streets of France to protect it's citizens from Muslims.

View attachment 516137

I wish we did the same in the UK - too many have died here in the name of Islam already.
the way to protect french citizens is to stop letting foreigners into the country no matter how many police or military personnel he puts on the streets, the more they let in the more chance of this happening again and again.

Londo

LE
I don't remember us or any other European country having to put guards on places of worship some thirty odd years ago .
What's changed in that time ?

If you want utter ruthlessness in fighting terrorism, the French can be your boys, but who will be their new Marcel Bigeard?

0B5C4E75-30C2-4C20-BF3F-2B8448FA2926.jpeg

Marcel Bigeard - plus de f’ing hard.
look up ‘Bigeards shrimps’

TamH70

MIA
When I hear that name I always think of the line "Bunch of Thugs" !

Depends on how you view them sinking the Rainbow Warrior, I suppose...

And they were pretty awesome in the '98 version of Godzilla.

If you want utter ruthlessness in fighting terrorism, the French can be your boys, but who will be their new Marcel Bigeard?

View attachment 516189

Marcel Bigeard - plus de f’ing hard.
look up ‘Bigeards shrimps’
Almost immediately after WWII a bunch of Waffen SS joined the FFL and were shipped off to French Indo China (Vietnam) where they rapidly sorted the Viet Minh, no messing about. They (the Waffen SS/FFL) were ultimately defeated at the conference table when the communists let it be known that the French were employing Nazis. Endex for the Waffen SS, otherwise things would look a bit different today.
Moral of the story? Do not faff about, no mercy for terrorists, destroy them.

the way to protect french citizens is to stop letting foreigners into the country no matter how many police or military personnel he puts on the streets, the more they let in the more chance of this happening again and again.
It's not "more chance" of this happening again, it's
"This will happen more regularly "

Latest Threads