Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

Todays Charlie Hebdo... Erdoğan is pissed..

Is that stubble on her arse?

Reports stating it was a 70 yr old woman beheaded while worshipping.

Attacker has been arrested.

Three people have died & several injured, Nice Mayor classing it as terrorist attack.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

philc

LE
Seems the attack happened inside a church, its getting out of hand, the backlash can only be days away.

Reports stating it was a 70 yr old woman beheaded while worshipping.

Attacker has been arrested.

Three people have died & several injured, Nice Mayor classing it as terrorist attack.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Beheading seems to be their new strategy. Possibly for the sheer shock value, as it's even more grotesque than an innocent person being stabbed to death. Not that it makes much difference to the poor bugger who is murdered, of course.

Tragic though this is, we cannot allow ourselves to be distracted from the real threat: Far Right Extremism.

Funny you should say that I was watching The Avengers the other day, and the character called 'Mother' was warning about the rise of the extreme right wing (XRW), that was at least 3 decades ago and even iconic dramas were mentioning it then

They're not very good this XRW, if after all this time they still make Spode look competent

Seems the attack happened inside a church, its getting out of hand, the backlash can only be days away.

A backlash is what the extremists want of course, I don't know how we can resolve this in Europe now

Says in The Sun 2 people where beheaded.. still there death certs will say Covid-19

Begs the questions exactly what weapon the perp was using. Completely beheading a human being is neither easy nor quick. In the days when noblemen were put to death by that method, it was customary for the condemned to tip the swordsman to make as clean a job as possible. Even an experienced executioner with a heavy blade could not guarantee taking the head off with a single strike.

Sounds like the Durkha-Darkhas are wandering around France tooled up with machetes or similar weapons.

A backlash is what the extremists want of course, I don't know how we can resolve this in Europe now

Sadly, I have to agree. If this keeps up, it's only a matter of time before someone attempts to replicate the NZ Mosque Attacks in France or another European country.

Nice to see the culturally sensitive reporting on French TV....

two people are reported to have been ‘killed’, no mention of beheadings or mateship with Allan.

Don‘t worry - the resulting candle-lit vigil later this week will make the jihadis think twice before attacking again...

And it's time to play...Terror Attack Bingo! :)

- "Islam means Peace".

- "XRW terrorism is the real threat".

- "We stand with France!"

- "Attacker was known to police and security services".

- "Love Trumps Hate".

- "Lessons will be learned".

- "You ain't no Muslim, bruv!"

- "Lone wolf attacker was self-radicalised".

- "Mental health issues".

Latest Threads