Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

Apologies for the Daily Hate link but couldn't see anything on our Flagship BBC.

I think this is relevant to the thread/debate/blood pressure.

Is that a sign of things to come?, people walking their dogs don't normally carry knives with them

It's a chemical weapons attack, pure and simple. Yon's terrorism. If they catch the twat, with emphasis on the if bit, it should be an automatic life sentence.
The Mail does like its sensationalism:
"leaving customers and staff 'gasping for air,' and 15 people needing medical treatment."
Anyone who has ever been through the respirator testing facility knows what a breath of CS is like. The stuff available on the civvy market in Europe is not quite so dramatic, not nice but the CS chamber is a lot worse.
Chemical weapons attack is not wrong, but does at least initially give a false impression. Under English law I would have thought it would merit a charge of ABH.
Plus a kick in the slats by the victims when they recover.

Re British nationals arrested after attack on gendarmes at the Israeli embassy in Paris, which post seems to have disappeared.

Labour supporters?

Either that or you'll likely not find a lot of Smiths, Joneses or Cholmondely-Smythes among them.

ETA: Link...

Last edited:
Re British nationals arrested after attack on gendarmes at the Israeli embassy in Paris, which post seems to have disappeared.

Labour supporters?

Either that or you'll likely not find a lot of Smiths, Joneses or Cholmondely-Smythes among them.

Oh ye of little faith.
Probably right anyway.

Slime

LE
Apologies if I’ve missed this.
I was listening to Beeb radio overnight and it was reported that the two teenage school students who pointed out the French teacher to his would be attacker have been arrested.

Is that a sign of things to come?, people walking their dogs don't normally carry knives with them

There speaks a man who has never been to Liverpool.

Labour supporters?

My moneys on White - "Never Kissed A Tory" types protesting against Israëli actions in Gaza

My Christmas wish is for a comparison of Gaza to the Holocaust** to be made in their police interviews .

At which point they will learn such things have a few more legal repurcussions on the continent than back home

**them saying Fake holocaust is probably to much to hope for

Londonistanies apparently, the word anglais does upset me when used in this context.

Claim to have been born in London and driving in two cars with fake plates around Paris 8ème, not far from the Elysée. That was good thinking on their part.
French plod think this sort of attack, random targeting of people in uniform, could be a growing phenomenon imported, they say, from the US.
Mind, I would say this was not really that random as the attack was in front of the Israeli Embassy.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Londonistanies apparently, the word anglais does upset me when used in this context.

In English:-
"INQUIRY Seven Englishmen of Pakistani origin were arrested during the night from Tuesday to Wednesday in Paris. They are suspected of trying to run their vehicle into a gendarme in front of the Israeli embassy.
Their motive is still unclear. During the night from Tuesday to Wednesday, seven British of Pakistani origin, including two minors, were arrested in Paris, suspected of having tried the day before to run into a gendarme on duty in front of the Israeli embassy, in the 8th district. arrondissement of Paris, learned 20 minutes from a police source, confirming information from RTL. An investigation was opened for "attempted voluntary homicide on a person holding public authority" and entrusted to the first judicial police district (1st DPJ).

According to the first elements of the investigation, Monday, shortly before 7 p.m., a dark-colored BMW "with three or four people" on board, followed by a Mercedes, suddenly deviates from its path and rushes towards a gendarme who manages to narrowly avoid it. The two vehicles manage to escape, are seen in the evening "prowling" in this strategic district of the capital, especially near the Elysee Palace.
A "hit and run"

The two vehicles, which sported fake license plates, were not caught up in the evening, however. They are finally spotted in the night from Tuesday to Wednesday in the 2nd arrondissement of Paris. On board the two cars, three people each time. A seventh person will be arrested in the evening. These four men and three women all claim to have been born in London.

If the motive remains to be determined, investigators suspect a "hit and run", a phenomenon imported from the United States which consists of deliberately hitting law enforcement agencies before fleeing.

The French have gone absolutely bonkers- reputedly doors being kicked in all over the place. They also announced the deportation of 231 foreigners. Of these, 180 are already in prison, and 51 are being arrested right now.

I have the feeling that they aren't finished yet either.
It's a start I suppose.

Quelle surprise. Wouldn't it be terrible if our glorious French allies were to make a mistake and send them back to Pakistan.

Claim to have been born in London and driving in two cars with fake plates around Paris 8ème, not far from the Elysée. That was good thinking on their part.
French plod think this sort of attack, random targeting of people in uniform, could be a growing phenomenon imported, they say, from the US.
Mind, I would say this was not really
that random as the attack was in front of the Israeli Embassy.

I think the authorities are overlooking some very obvious evidence. Considering they targeted the Israeli embassy and used fake pates I think the attackers learnt lessons from the wave of attacks in Israel a few years ago when Palestinians were using their cars as weapons against civilians.

I think the authorities are overlooking some very obvious evidence. Considering they targeted the Israeli embassy and used fake pates I think the attackers learnt lessons from the wave of attacks in Israel a few years ago when Palestinians were using their cars as weapons against civilians.
I doubt that. DGSE will have it covered. The Police Judiciaire will have released something fairly anodyne for the press.

Targeting Israeli ? Must mean targetting Jews. Must mean anti semitic which mean neo Nazis which means xrw.
Another figure for the xrw on the rise stats. Now if we can put all anti semitic acts of terror thus.....

...yes, I'm being sarcastic.

I doubt that. DGSE will have it covered. The Police Judiciaire will have released something fairly anodyne for the press.

Oh, they will have added it all up.
Pity the gendarme didn't put a few rounds in but understandable given he had few seconds in which to dodge the car.
Hope the frogs sling the book at them, very hard.

Latest Threads