Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

In a recent poll, 74% of moslems under 25 living in France said they placed islam before the laws of the French republic. Of course they rejoice, just like they did after the attacks of 2015.

Similar polls after 9/11 showed similar results for supporting/agreeing with the attack in Islamic areas!

Indeed report in todays Guardian.

Samuel Paty murder:French police raid dozens of Islamist groups

The interior minister, Gérald Darmanin, said on Monday that the swoops on Islamists – including individuals who expressed support for the attack – should send the message that “enemies of the republic cannot expect a minute’s respite” and more police operations would follow.

Darmanin said about 80 investigations were under way into radical preachers and suspected extremists accused of spreading online hate, and authorities were urgently assessing about 50 associations in the Muslim community, “some of which will certainly be dissolved”.

Police sources told French media that authorities were preparing to deport 213 foreigners who were on a government watchlist and suspected of holding extreme religious beliefs, including about 150 serving jail sentences.

I remember when Charlie Hebdo shooting happened in 2015 and the mainstream freedom loving press were outraged that journalists were murdered and what a danger it was to freedom of speech.

What the UK national newspapers said about the Charlie Hebdo attack

Yet none of them reproduced the cartoon in solidarity with their press breathen.

Perhaps they fancied keeping their head attached to their body for a bit longer

Possibly, but it appears that freedom of speech isnt that important to them when it comes to Muslims.

As ever, Google translate never gets it quite right.
The poster reads:
‘And Mohammed’s arrse,
‘(Do) we have the right?’
Somebody is playing on the statement that it is ‘forbidden’ to show an image of Mohammed’s face!
Bad form, I know, but I just wanted to add a nuance in the translation.
‘Cul’ would be more ‘Arrse hole’ to differentiate from ‘Queue’ which would be ‘Arrse’ - in the vernacular.

Slight tangent but if anyone finds themselves in London on a Sunday and has time on their hands, I can still recommend going to Speakers Corner. Unfortunately there is a Police presence but I was happy to see the exchange of ideas and healthy debate was still possible I visited at the end of August.
Thanks for that. It was a question I asked somewhere upthread.

As likely crime- rather than terror-related, though there's a good blurring of lines between the two, but in any case a good job by plod to get this lot off the streets.

'An arsenal of military-grade weapons, ammunition, money and mobile phones was discovered in the Antwerp province by the federal judicial police (FGP), the public prosecutor’s office announced on Tuesday. In addition to the total of 21 Kalashnikovs that were found, other weapons, mobile phones and a large sum of cash were also seized.

'The investigation started on 5 October in France, when two French men were arrested at a toll station in the north of the country. “A sports bag containing four Kalashnikovs, a firearm, ammo and 250 cartridges was found in their car,” spokesperson of the public prosecutor’s office Kristof Aerts told VRT. “The initial findings of the French investigation revealed a clear link with our country, after which the Antwerp Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Federal Judicial Police were notified,” he added.

'After searches in several places in the Antwerp municipalities of Weelde and Borgerhout, the weapons were found. Additionally, cocaine, a cocaine press, a large bag with mobile phones and SIM cards, €148,850 cash and documents containing chemical formulas and container numbers were also found. “An exceptional catch,” said Aerts. “In the meantime, a judicial investigation has been opened into what is currently called the association of criminals, infringements on the weapons and drugs law, and money laundering,” said Aerts.

'Two people with the Dutch nationality – a 38-year-old woman and a 42-year-old man – were also arrested during the raids. The woman was arrested by the examining magistrate and placed under electronic surveillance. The man was not arrested.'

It's a chemical weapons attack, pure and simple. Yon's terrorism. If they catch the twat, with emphasis on the if bit, it should be an automatic life sentence.

I agree with the perp receiving a lengthy sentence if found guilty. But the CPS would need to prove the motivation behind the attack was political or religious terrorism. Just using some form of chemical weapon isn't enough.

Could just as easily be some bell-end who thought it would be good for a laugh.

In response to the teacher being beheaded somebody put up hundreds of pictures of Muhammads arse in a Muslim populated area of France... Muslims triggered trying to tear them all down

The posters say in French "et l'un de mahomet on a le droit"

I dont know French... Google translate says "and one of Mohammed we have the right"

Toilet paper with text from the appropriate book would be more fun until you got exploded stabbed or beheaded.

Id like to see the offensive image projected on to the Arc de Triomphe as per the picture below. It would give the civilised world hours of enjoyment watching terrorist sympathising scumbags argue with concrete.

adt.jpg

Both in a proportionate manner. DG of the Security Service (ie MI5) pointed out in an interview last week that c 85% of their CT activity is against Islamist terrorism, but that he remains concerned about the growth (and increasing sophistication) of the XRW.

I can think of three prominent right wing attacks, David Copelands bombings in 1999, Jo Cox getting murdered by Thomas Mair in 2016 and Darren Osbornes driving a van (and killing one) at Finsbury mosque in 2017.

Three lone wolves (there may have been some Ive forgotten) in 21 years, either the security service have stopped them before they have done anything, the XRW are a bit crap at killing people or the threat isnt that great, but it looks a bit prejudiced if only one certain section of society keep getting the blame.

I can think of three prominent right wing attacks, David Copelands bombings in 1999, Jo Cox getting murdered by Thomas Mair in 2016 and Darren Osbornes driving a van (and killing one) at Finsbury mosque in 2017.

Three lone wolves (there may have been some Ive forgotten) in 21 years, either the security service have stopped them before they have done anything, the XRW are a bit crap at killing people or the threat isnt that great, but it looks a bit prejudiced if only one certain section of society keep getting the blame.

Compare that with the list of Islamic terror attacks so far this year

The religion of peace wins by a long shot

The French have gone absolutely bonkers- reputedly doors being kicked in all over the place. They also announced the deportation of 231 foreigners. Of these, 180 are already in prison, and 51 are being arrested right now.

I have the feeling that they aren't finished yet either.
It's that time in the calendar they feel un peu compris.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Apologies for the Daily Hate link but couldn't see anything on our Flagship BBC.

I think this is relevant to the thread/debate/blood pressure.

Ref the response from the British press after the CH massacre, I seem to recall the Guardian posting a piece about how the cartoonists had been "punching down" and were in fact not completely innocent.

There is still a Lefty element that weren't entirely sympathetic to Mr Paty after his murder.

philc

LE
Any thing been mentioned about this, 7 Brits arrested for attack on Police at Israeli Embassy, Paris.

Seems rather odd, in these times whey would British people go to Paris to attack the Israeli Embassy, London's closer.

Latest Threads