Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

Snowy.

Old-Salt
In response to the teacher being beheaded somebody put up hundreds of pictures of Muhammads arse in a Muslim populated area of France... Muslims triggered trying to tear them all down

The posters say in French "et l'un de mahomet on a le droit"

I dont know French... Google translate says "and one of Mohammed we have the right"

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
In responce to the teacher being beheaded somebody put up hundreds of pictures of Muhammads arse in a Muslim populated area of France... Muslims triggered trying to tear them all down

I dont know French... Google translate says "and one of Mohammed we have the right"

Anyone clocked removing one of those posters should be deported. Back to the county of origin of the first member of the family to arrive en France.

In responce to the teacher being beheaded somebody put up hundreds of pictures of Muhammads arse in a Muslim populated area of France... Muslims triggered trying to tear them all down

My French isnt brilliant
But in context I would say its and heres one of / and this is one of

We do have a proffessional translater on Arrse but whether he can do regular French rather than an obscure Swiss Fench dialect im not sure.

Edit see below for correct translation courtesy of Trackpen

Last edited:

Coincidentally, yesterday was also International Ass Day - go to Twitter and #internationalassday, you won't believe some of the shit getting posted

As ever, Google translate never gets it quite right.
The poster reads:
‘And Mohammed’s arrse,
‘(Do) we have the right?’
Somebody is playing on the statement that it is ‘forbidden’ to show an image of Mohammed’s face!

As ever, Google translate never gets it quite right.
The poster reads:
‘And Mohammed’s arrse,
‘(Do) we have the right?’
Somebody is playing on the statement that it is ‘forbidden’ to show an image of Mohammed’s face!

I agree - What track pen said

Now ive looked at the link and seen the punctuation - although i stand by my translation of Snowys text

Slight tangent but if anyone finds themselves in London on a Sunday and has time on their hands, I can still recommend going to Speakers Corner. Unfortunately there is a Police presence but I was happy to see the exchange of ideas and healthy debate was still possible when I visited at the end of August.

Last edited:
Take a wild-arsed guess as to which threat will actually be targeted and dealt with...
Both in a proportionate manner. DG of the Security Service (ie MI5) pointed out in an interview last week that c 85% of their CT activity is against Islamist terrorism, but that he remains concerned about the growth (and increasing sophistication) of the XRW.

Both in a proportionate manner. DG of the Security Service (ie MI5) pointed out in an interview last week that c 85% of their CT activity is against Islamist terrorism, but that he remains concerned about the growth (and increasing sophistication) of the XRW.

Not surprised. One causes the growth of the other.
They are all based on "rightful revenge " for some offence that the authorities apparently won't deal with or ignore.
The problem we have is that we won't vigorously bell the cat and insist on norms of behaviour that all citizens must adhere to, with no excuses. It's seen by the RW as favouritism when we choose to reword descriptions, or not take action, and the resentment further breeds the problem. Rightly or wrongly you end up with groups with attitudes that have no place in a peaceful UK.

Coincidentally, yesterday was also International Ass Day - go to Twitter and #internationalassday, you won't believe some of the shit getting posted

Do not do that on a work computer or phone, just saying

But as they label Islamist terrorism as XRW isn't that a self licking lollipop

Slight tangent but if anyone finds themselves in London on a Sunday and has time on their hands, I can still recommend going to Speakers Corner. Unfortunately there is a Police presence but I was happy to see the exchange of ideas and healthy debate was still possible I visited at the end of August.

Try shouting "Not all white people are racist" at speakers corner and see how you get on

Try shouting "Not all white people are racist" at speakers corner and see how you get on

I didn't need to , i stood and watched a polite debate between a white middle aged man and a woman of colour on the subject of circumcision for both sexes. He was anti and she was pro. No need for Police intervention.

ETA I was expecting to arrive there to find pools of snowflake martyrs and whole areas rezoned as safe spaces but I was happy to see that there is still an outlet for debate without any of it dissolving in to abuse or violence.

Last edited:
In response to the teacher being beheaded somebody put up hundreds of pictures of Muhammads arse in a Muslim populated area of France... Muslims triggered trying to tear them all down

Ha! Jokes on them, they all just touched Mohammed's arse, surely that's a sin?

Latest Threads