Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

Sexton Blake

War Hero
I don't disagree with what you say. The French are are on a course to a big conflict with their Muslim population who want to maintain their Muslim identity.

Islamism is a supremacist ideology and has no place in state institutions. The French identity being promoted is also a supremacist ideology whereby people who have a religion, don't place secular values above their own and more importantly, don't have a strong ancestral link to France will never have the same access to French society as others. Muslims in France aren't welcome as Muslims and they're not welcome as French.

We do things differently here. To be British you just have to pay your taxes & obeying the law. What goes on in your head belongs to you.
You are way out there. It was our Muslim brethren that actually saved France. Please see below:

Oct 06, 2020

French Islamic Scholar Imam Hassan El-Houari: Muslims Built, Liberated France; Terrorism Has Come From France's 'School,' Not From The Mosque​

Source: Al-Jazeera Network (Qatar)

Imam Hassan El-Houari of the Muslim Theological Council in France said in an October 6, 2020 interview on Al-Hiwar TV (U.K.) that the French government forgets that Muslims are a part of France's identity. He argued that Muslims built France, liberated it, prayed for the defeat of the Nazis, and even built the metro system. Furthermore, he argued that recent terrorism came from France itself, not "the mosque."
Imam Hassan El-Houari: "The successive governments in France forgot one important thing: Islam and the Muslims in France today have become part of France's identity. They are no longer as foreign as they were before, when they were brought from the Arab countries to build France. The Muslims are the ones who built France. The Muslims are the ones who liberated France. The Muslims are the ones who prayed in the streets of France for the defeat of the Nazis and the liberation of France. The Muslims were the ones who built the metro in Paris and other cities.
"The subsequent generations of Muslims, whose parents moved [to France], they are the children of France. They grew up in France and were educated in France.
[...]
"We see this terrorism as coming out of the French school."
Host: "How come? Some would say that it came out of the mosques in France. It came out of some Muslims, or our of the misdirection by some of the imams."
El-Houari: "On the contrary. I was targeted last October as a result of the attack, carried out by Mickael Harpon. This man used to pray at my Mosque [in Paris]. He was an employee of the Paris [police headquarters], and he killed his commander and three of his colleagues. I was targeted directly because he used to pray with me. I challenged the media and showed them that all the terrorist incidents that France..."
Host: "To which France was exposed..."
El-Houari: "None of these incidents came out of the mosque."

You are way out there. It was our Muslim brethren that actually saved France. Please see below:

Oct 06, 2020

French Islamic Scholar Imam Hassan El-Houari: Muslims Built, Liberated France; Terrorism Has Come From France's 'School,' Not From The Mosque​

Imam Hassan El-Houari of the Muslim Theological Council in France said in an October 6, 2020 interview on Al-Hiwar TV (U.K.) that the French government forgets that Muslims are a part of France's identity. He argued that Muslims built France, liberated it, prayed for the defeat of the Nazis, and even built the metro system. Furthermore, he argued that recent terrorism came from France itself, not "the mosque."
Imam Hassan El-Houari: "The successive governments in France forgot one important thing: Islam and the Muslims in France today have become part of France's identity. They are no longer as foreign as they were before, when they were brought from the Arab countries to build France. The Muslims are the ones who built France. The Muslims are the ones who liberated France. The Muslims are the ones who prayed in the streets of France for the defeat of the Nazis and the liberation of France. The Muslims were the ones who built the metro in Paris and other cities.
"The subsequent generations of Muslims, whose parents moved [to France], they are the children of France. They grew up in France and were educated in France.
[...]
Host: "How come? Some would say that it came out of the mosques in France. It came out of some Muslims, or our of the misdirection by some of the imams."
El-Houari: "On the contrary. I was targeted last October as a result of the attack, carried out by Mickael Harpon. This man used to pray at my Mosque [in Paris]. He was an employee of the Paris [police headquarters], and he killed his commander and three of his colleagues. I was targeted directly because he used to pray with me. I challenged the media and showed them that all the terrorist incidents that France..."

You wouldn't believe how many leftist support that narrative...

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Taken from a reputable source:

In the last 30 days alone, the last 30 days, there were 123 Islamic attacks in 18 countries, in which 499 people were killed and 293 injured.

And I still get effing angry at the usual lefty, youth, BLM, woke bollocks about the 'rise' in XRW violence! You fcuking what? Show me some XRW violence that compares to the figures linked above.

Health Warning - If you have not yet visited the web site I link above please mind your blood pressure.

Oct 06, 2020

[...]

I don't quite follow your point there.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
I don't quite follow your point there.
Yes, I agree with you!

It was probably not my best attempt at linking my article into this thread and tagging it onto your post.

Apologies offered.

This is just extreme virtue signalling, no way this guy was offended by the actions of the teacher, just another angry young man with a chip on his shoulder and a point to prove.

Probably lacking in social skills, poor personal hygiene, premature ejaculation, sh1tty whispy beard syndrome and all manner of things aside from Mohammadean that make him unattractive to society.

Easy pickings from the Angry old Moslems to recruit a lone wolf, I hope from the arrests they find the cowards that motivated this young man because he is just another pawn and its the people behind him that are causing this, probably operating in plain sight as "tolerant" Muslim.

Maybe it's time this organisation with a proven history of supporting and carrying out beheadings shootings stabbings driving into crowds flying into buildings blowing up kids in discos was put on the proscribed list like the comparatively benign Britain first and others. all the terrorist meeting club houses re purposed or structurally altered. Members of this organisation who won't relinquish its ethos and behaviour will need to leave inherently Christian democracys and return to origin where they can practice their murderous belief system.

I believe that Churchill read the tome of this religion and said "as long as there is this book, there will never be peace".

Not sure, as many "Churchill said" quotes on the 'net are misattributed or outright fabrications, but it has the ring of truth about it.
Interestingly, last year, I got into an argument about a 'quote' attributed to Churchill on FB with a US group. I asked them for the source of the quote and they responded with a link very obscure 2nd Amendment Group. I tried to point out that the quote wasn't from Churchill (the historiography was all wrong) and it all became rather abusive so I left the FB group.

aardvark64

War Hero
Interestingly, last year, I got into an argument about a 'quote' attributed to Churchill on FB with a US group. I asked them for the source of the quote and they responded with a link very obscure 2nd Amendment Group. I tried to point out that the quote wasn't from Churchill (the historiography was all wrong) and it all became rather abusive so I left the FB group that echo chamber.
FTFY

I have to disagree with that. Maybe kids in the Metropolitan bubble and some university towns, but a lot of working class kids and even middle class ones are kicking back against that. More people under 30 or probably under 40 watch YouTube more than the BBC and will rarely if even buy a newpaper.

With the internet there is a lot of information out there and most of them can think for themselves. Look at the members of some of these XRW groups who have been arrested. They are all under 25 and some are university graduates.

A lot of young people voted for UKIP when it got 4 million votes in 2016, Leave in the 2016 Referendum, and helped Bojo get his 80 seat majority in the 'red wall' in 2019.

I hope you're right, I think maybe the working class kids are leaning that way, but most university graduates are raving neo communists. When Brexit came about there seemed to be an age divide with millennials and this was clearly commented on in the press.

There doesn't seem to be anyone who can oppose the BLM and the left, BoJo is meant to be a conservative prime minister and he wrote a book on Churchill. Where was he when the statutes were being boarded up? If he had any balls that would be his moment to shine, Thatcher certainly wouldn't have stood for it.

The fact of the matter is they're all scared of the mob. If any company doesn't kowtow to the new order their shops and HQ get smashed up and there's no repercussions.

pc flaps

Old-Salt
Must watch. From around +31 mins to +40 mins
Ayaan Hirsi Ali from The Hoover Institute talks about Macron and the Islamism issue.

She also has an article in The spectator and so does Macron. I have found both articles but haven't read them yet. Links below. Around +55m Andrew and Fraser discuss a listener's question about the culture wars. Fraser says Macron delivered a master class but Boris is hopeless on this and tries to avoid it. =-( Andrew recalls "It was very different when he" (Boris) "was doing your job Fraser"

Emmanuel Macron

Building an Islam of the Enlightenment​

16 October 2020, 11:33am
Building an Islam of the Enlightenment | The Spectator

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

The latest Islamist atrocity shows why Emmanuel Macron has to act​

17 October 2020
The latest Islamist atrocity shows why Emmanuel Macron has to act | The Spectator

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is articulate, brave (she bloody well has to be) and has constructive ideas as to how to deal with this.

You'd think wouldn't you, that the media would be falling over themselves to have her on TV, as a talking head etc? Instead, crickets. Wonder why? Surely it's not because she tells the blunt truth about this religion's true nature.

Deepster

Swinger
All the usual platitudes on display this weekend, if a real stance is to be taken, wouldn't it be ace to see the cartoon the teacher showed displayed on the front page of every western newspaper. IE a real tribute?
All these fake tear apologists make me sick.

I hope you're right, I think maybe the working class kids are leaning that way, but most university graduates are raving neo communists. When Brexit came about there seemed to be an age divide with millennials and this was clearly commented on in the press.
I remember that there was a Question Time programme from Leeds a couple of years ago for under 30's and the vast majority of the audience was for Brexit.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is articulate, brave (she bloody well has to be) and has constructive ideas as to how to deal with this.

You'd think wouldn't you, that the media would be falling over themselves to have her on TV, as a talking head etc? Instead, crickets. Wonder why? Surely it's not because she tells the blunt truth about this religion's true nature.
Especially as she is so anti FGM having being subjected to it herself. Womens rights are meant to be a high priority for the left.

Perhaps its because like Priti Patel, she is the wrong kind of BAME.

Latest Threads