Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

I'd very surprised if the state curriculum requires teachers to force such pictures onto kids in that way. I more suspect it's a choice left to the teacher as to how to present the freedom of expression argument. Suggesting the Muslim kids leave the class temporarily implies the teacher knew it was likely that strong feelings were going to be aroused.

Therefore, why not choose a different example?

If the teachers are required by the French education system to show such images, then the teacher may have been risking their job by allowing a section of the class to miss them.

Nearest I can get to in the UK is exemption for kids of religious parents, esp. Catholics, to not attend sex education classes where birth control is explained.
As I understand it, they were discussing in class freedom of expression and he used Charlie Hebdo (and cartoon) as one illustration among others.
Given the Charlie Hebdo case has opened and, therefore, would have been in the news, this would have resonated with the pupils as ‘actualité’.
That he asked Muslim pupils to leave in case they were offended shows he was alert to sensibilities.

Youcan read the usual responses on social media; he deserved it, shuddena slagged the prophet,innit,etc,etc. It's all (insert name of favourite Western non-Muslim enemy here)'s fault,not the fact that the scumbag took a knife to a man.

Scumbag on Twitter - disgusted at the french police doing their job; not a mention of the victim
Screenshot_20201017-183856_Chrome.jpg
:

Normally I just zap an angry wasp with an electric fly swatter until I stun it enough to be able to kill it easily
I gas it with a burst from a can of fly spray. However I am not sure if that contravenes the Geneva Convention on chemical weopons. However I do ensure my can of fly spray is not made by a certain company in Germany.

The younger generation have grown up with left wing brainwashing under Tony Blair's government legislature and mass immigration. As the older generation die off their opinion will grow more popular with further indoctrination and immigrants arriving reach day.
I have to disagree with that. Maybe kids in the Metropolitan bubble and some university towns, but a lot of working class kids and even middle class ones are kicking back against that. More people under 30 or probably under 40 watch YouTube more than the BBC and will rarely if even buy a newpaper.

With the internet there is a lot of information out there and most of them can think for themselves. Look at the members of some of these XRW groups who have been arrested. They are all under 25 and some are university graduates.

A lot of young people voted for UKIP when it got 4 million votes in 2016, Leave in the 2016 Referendum, and helped Bojo get his 80 seat majority in the 'red wall' in 2019.

"A man has been stabbed in a suburb west of the French capital Paris, media reports say, with the attacker shot dead by police."
Another XlW muslim hate crime from immigrant stock I assume. It's tculture innit. Part and parcel encouraging and nurturing a death cult in civilised western society
Extremist Islamists cut people's heads off. The vast majority or Muslims do not. I don't see why should pander to Islamists any more than we should pander to any other terrorist.

Again, if this was over gay marriage or anything else at what point do you draw the line?

You are already saying we shouldn't have a cartoon. Really? Why? It's a cartoon.

Clearly you think we can't even have a cartoon.
I cannot see your logic.
The cartoon should be in the background of every TV show and widely displayed basically everywhere newspapers lampposts letter boxes and every public building. Fit in or FO a head for a head. Or at least a pair of knees. Confront this challenge to what's left of our nation (s) head on. If you can't take a joke you can't stay in the UK. I wish. Horse door scenario.

I gas it with a burst from a can of fly spray. However I am not sure if that contravenes the Geneva Convention on chemical weopons. However I do ensure my can of fly spray is not made by a certain company in Germany.
WD40 works a treat on wasps and wasp nests.
Also if things get angsty it converts quickly into a flame thrower. However it generally disables and drives wasps away almost instantly. It's very effective.

Let's no worry too much.

We will soon be told this was an isolated act by a mentally unbalanced individual. As every other month.

And it's time to play...Terror Attack Bingo! :)

- Islam means Peace.

- You ain't no Muslim, bruv!

- Hope, not Hate.

- The Far Right is the biggest threat.

- Part and parcel of living in a major city.

- Mental health issues.

- Attacker was known to police and security services.

And it's time to play...Terror Attack Bingo! :)

- Islam means Peace.

- You ain't no Muslim, bruv!

- Hope, not Hate.

- The Far Right is the biggest threat.

- Part and parcel of living in a major city.

- Mental health issues.

- Attacker was known to police and security services.

Not forgetting

- the victim deserved it/caused it

WD40 works a treat on wasps and wasp nests.
Also if things get angsty it converts quickly into a flame thrower. However it generally disables and drives wasps away almost instantly. It's very effective.
A touch of modelling glue works wonders too, if you can catch them in a quite moment. You have to be careful though as things can get quite sticky.

Reports elsewhere that the murderer's family, and the parents of the kid that complained, have been arrested by French police.
Allegedly the kid complained to the parents, who rang their mates, one of whom was the murderer.

Slime

LE
Let's no worry too much.

We will soon be told this was an isolated act by a mentally unbalanced individual. As every other month.

To be fair, that’s been a decent assessment of most of them imho.

I suspect sane, normal and rational people don’t jump to decapitation as a first choice in a teacher dispute.

Latest Threads