Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terror Attacks in Europe

I have answered your questions but you keep skirting mine for some reason.
Would you go to a Moslem district, show them pictures of Mohammed and would you consider this to be a wise action?
How old are you? FFS

I've been listening to this song on and off for a while now. This vid nails it.

If the Kinks thought this was the case in the 1980s it's certainly the case 40 years later.

It seems as though the left are all out for the destruction of the state and any sense of national identity. The problem there is that if people don't identify with their country they won't bother to protect or fight for it.

Our main opponents, Russia and China, haven't fallen for this bs and still have a strong semblance of what it means to be ethnically Russian or Chinese.
The silent majority showed during Brexit, last election and the BLM ptotests that there's only so much they'll stand for.. when millions voice their concerns, the government of the day shits themselves.

It's maybe not a popular reasoning but Northern Ireland shows the extremes of what can come from a festering of hatred towards certain sections of society.

But that would be racist and communist traitors in the Labour Party and elsewhere would be screaming from the rooftops.

Has Comrade Starmer condemned this latest outrage?.
He's still down on one knee, using the BLM shite as a political football. He'll get round to it in about 10 years..Covid and a hard Brexit are in front of the pecking order.

aardvark64

War Hero
For doing what?
France is a democracy and has a state education system. The teacher has to work to that. It's like obeying orders.
I'd very surprised if the state curriculum requires teachers to force such pictures onto kids in that way. I more suspect it's a choice left to the teacher as to how to present the freedom of expression argument. Suggesting the Muslim kids leave the class temporarily implies the teacher knew it was likely that strong feelings were going to be aroused.

Therefore, why not choose a different example?

If the teachers are required by the French education system to show such images, then the teacher may have been risking their job by allowing a section of the class to miss them.

Nearest I can get to in the UK is exemption for kids of religious parents, esp. Catholics, to not attend sex education classes where birth control is explained.

He's still down on one knee, using the BLM shite as a political football. He'll get round to it in about 10 years..Covid and a hard Brexit are in front of the pecking order.
I’m surprised he actually made a decision on which knee to take.

I'd very surprised if the state curriculum requires teachers to force such pictures onto kids in that way. I more suspect it's a choice left to the teacher as to how to present the freedom of expression argument. Suggesting the Muslim kids leave the class temporarily implies the teacher knew it was likely that strong feelings were going to be aroused.

If the teachers are required by the French education system to show such images, then the teacher may have been risking their job by allowing a section of the class to miss them.

Nearest I can get to in the UK is exemption for kids of religious parents, esp. Catholics, to not attend sex education classes where birth control is explained.

Maybe he was trying to be sensitive to the Muslims in class ?
If he wasn't that bothered why ask them to leave ?

Saudi Arabia would only ever alert us to individuals who have been a problem to them. These will be renegade jihadists who don't look upon the KSA as their paymasters.
True, which makes it even dafter for us to allow them in.
It annoyed KSA and caused problems for us.

aardvark64

War Hero
Maybe he was trying to be sensitive to the Muslims in class ?
If he wasn't that bothered why ask them to leave ?
Yes, I'm obviously too much of a white, gammon, rost-biff racist to understand why someone wouldn't have chosen a different example, or why they deserved to die.

Just doesn't compute for me.

In France, this is what is called a Hussard noir de la République. It is a century old concept which has found new vigour with the most courageous teachers who have not yet given up on republican principles in spite of growing intimidation, the militaristic side excepted.

I've been listening to this song on and off for a while now. This vid nails it.

If the Kinks thought this was the case in the 1980s it's certainly the case 40 years later.

It seems as though the left are all out for the destruction of the state and any sense of national identity. The problem there is that if people don't identify with their country they won't bother to protect or fight for it.

Our main opponents, Russia and China, haven't fallen for this bs and still have a strong semblance of what it means to be ethnically Russian or Chinese.

RT may not be on 'our' side, but they hit the nail squarely on the head with some of their material. This is a fine example of that, and something out mainstream media would never dare to do in a million years.

Much of out media is under the control of the left, and what is not is very careful not to go against the current narrative.

The long march of the communists is nearly over.

The silent majority showed during Brexit, last election and the BLM ptotests that there's only so much they'll stand for.. when millions voice their concerns, the government of the day shits themselves.

It's maybe not a popular reasoning but Northern Ireland shows the extremes of what can come from a festering of hatred towards certain sections of society.

The Brexit business shows that the country is divided on the issue. The younger generation have grown up with left wing brainwashing under Tony Blair's government legislature and mass immigration. As the older generation die off their opinion will grow more popular with further indoctrination and immigrants arriving reach day.

People are unlikely to act because most of them have no idea what Britain was like pre 1972 so they don't know what they've lost (as a child of the 80s I wasn't even born then tbh, but I do take an active interest in the opinion of my elders).

A revolution is unlikely because people have full stomachs with Uber eats and Netflix. Who's going to risk losing their job by speaking out about a bs BLM agenda and the racial replacement of our country?

Revolutions generally only happen when people have absolutely nothing else to lose. This can be observed when the French kicked off in 1789 and that co-incided with the highest price for grain and the Russians after the disaster of WW1 in the East.

Slime

LE

Slime

LE
RT may not be on 'our' side, but they hit the nail squarely on the head with some of their material. This is a fine example of that, and something out mainstream media would never dare to do in a million years.

Much of out media is under the control of the left, and what is not is very careful not to go against the current narrative.

The long march of the communists is nearly over.

Could be time for you to be more selective about the media you listen to :)

TalkRadio from 06:30 to 16:00 isn’t remotely left wing, but is very much MSM.

Some corner shops near me that are run by Muslim owners do not sell alcohol - AFAIK the two nearest me that don't are owned by members of the Wahhabist sect of Sunni Islam who are part of the same family. I have no beef with that - if I want to get hooch there are a lot of others that do sell it not far from them. It certainly doesn't stop me shopping in their shops.
Where I am, if they don't sell alcohol it is because there is a licencing ban for that area. And I have a variety of foreign nationals to choose from regarding alcohol purchase.

I wonder if the next woke movement will be Islamist Lives Matter, where white wiggers and trustafarians start beheading themselves in an act of wokeness

Slime

LE
I wonder if the next woke movement will be Islamist Lives Matter, where white wiggers and trustafarians start beheading themselves in an act of wokeness

The next woke group to have guilt could be black descendants of slaves.
They could feel guilt for the predecessors lack of achievement.

It took a very long time for the Atlantic slave trade to get going, and even after a century of slavery they were still picking cotton etc.

During WW2 white slaves formed far more quickly, and amassed similar numbers in six years to that taking over a century for black slaves.

While the black slaves had better conditions they never progressed beyond the most basic work.

The white WW2 slaves were treated more harshly, often killed for the sole purpose of being killed, but did skilled work such as making main battle tanks or even ballistic rockets.

The above post may contain sarcasm, but it’s worth noting that a multi million person slave system existed in Europe within living memory, but is largely ignored by woke anti slavery campaigners.
Just like they ignore the current use of slaves right now in the U.K.

The Brexit business shows that the country is divided on the issue. The younger generation have grown up with left wing brainwashing under Tony Blair's government legislature and mass immigration. As the older generation die off their opinion will grow more popular with further indoctrination and immigrants arriving reach day.

People are unlikely to act because most of them have no idea what Britain was like pre 1972 so they don't know what they've lost (as a child of the 80s I wasn't even born then tbh, but I do take an active interest in the opinion of my elders).

A revolution is unlikely because people have full stomachs with Uber eats and Netflix. Who's going to risk losing their job by speaking out about a bs BLM agenda and the racial replacement of our country?

Revolutions generally only happen when people have absolutely nothing else to lose. This can be observed when the French kicked off in 1789 and that co-incided with the highest price for grain and the Russians after the disaster of WW1 in the East.

Yes and no. A lot of people become more conservative as they get older.

I’m surprised he actually made a decision on which knee to take.
Len McCluskey gave him some support.. then removed it when he went down on the knee he didn't like ;)

pc flaps

Old-Salt
Yes and no. A lot of people become more conservative as they get older.

They do, though Ed West wrote a good article recently about why this might be less the case in future.

It's a bit depressing and I don't agree with all he says. But the point about the link between family formation and small-c conservatism is about right I'd say.

Latest Threads