Terror Attacks in Europe

Actually, In Hayes she would be regarded as 'Top Totty'. Hayes - Twinned with Hades in Hell. I even preferred Harlesden to there.
Harlesden was the murder capital of the UK, living there was a real experience. Incidentally, it's very multicultural.

Tyk

LE
Another dedicated Muslim convert going away for a long time thankfully -

The BBC report on this played very heavily on her being a druggy, deprived childhood and depressed, glossed over the fact she's a muderous religious obsessive looking to blast a major tourist attraction likely to be full of people and national monument to bits. I can't find the article now, maybe they've canned it after complaints or advice from gownups.

Harlesden was the murder capital of the UK, living there was a real experience. Incidentally, it's very multicultural.
I know having worked on Brent for 12 years. For us though it just meant standing on boring cordons for most of the time while the big boys from Trident and the Murder Squad dealt with the corpse.

At the other end of Harlesden near Tubbs Road, heading towards Acton/White City was little Rio with lots of hot Brazillian Totty. Their Domestics could be griefy though.

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs
Another dedicated Muslim convert going away for a long time thankfully -

Its a shame our legal system doesn't arrange for her to serve her 14 years in a country whose religious system she admires, you know like Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, surely that would suit her and us, especially if she didn't return here!!

oldfecker

Clanker
Its a shame our legal system doesn't arrange for her to serve her 14 years in a country whose religious system she admires, you know like Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, surely that would suit her and us, especially if she didn't return here!!
Hand it over to PARA Regt as a sex toy. After 10 years, if it’s still in 1 piece, depot it.

There goes another Muslim who wanted to murder and maim in the name of his religion :

Given he wasn't convicted the first time around when he attacked Police with a sword near Buckingham Palace, this Life Sentence is just desserts :grin:

Outstanding work again by the British Security Services...

Awol

LE
There goes another Muslim who wanted to murder and maim in the name of his religion :

Given he wasn't convicted the first time around when he attacked Police with a sword near Buckingham Palace, this Life Sentence is just desserts :grin:

Outstanding work again by the British Security Services...”
“I told them why I did it. I told them that they are filth, even in their own courts and yet after all that, every single person on the jury, Allah made them say not guilty, yeah, this is the imaan [faith], right."

Anyone else spot a problem with our justice system?

Events from yesterday, didn't seem to receive much attention.
Top work by the police doggo.

Confusion between an AR15 and a M16 is understandable perhaps. But a disc cutter and a chainsaw?

ROMFT

Old-Salt

Latest Threads