Terror Attacks in Europe

syrup

LE
You heartless lot. Don't you know that the residents were "left distressed on the streets for hours" after the attack

Wait he wasn't a resident he was an asylum seeker
Are we saying the people of Glasgow have gone soft.
It would normally take at least a good grusome shooting before people for to the "I almost spilt ma pint" levels
Turns out he wasn't that happy in France or Belfast before arriving in Glasgow to seek asylum from both these places.

Wait he wasn't a resident he was an asylum seeker
Are we saying the people of Glasgow have gone soft.
It would normally take at least a good grusome shooting before people for to the "I almost spilt ma pint" levels
Turns out he wasn't that happy in France or Belfast before arriving in Glasgow to seek asylum from both these [SAFE] places.
I've taken the liberty of adding an important but often overlooked fact to your above text. Hope you don't mind.

Why do the Scottish 'polis' have the Gaelic translation on their waggons?

Does anyone speak Gaelic in Glasgow?

Does anyone in Scotland exclusively speak Gaelic and is unable to understand the word police and recognise the blue lights and livery plastered all over vehicles?
There's a tiny Gaeltach in Glasgow, One end of the Lismore Bar, a bookshop, a hairdressers, and a School, an alternative therapy place and some sort of community place. There's another couple of pubs where they have a significant number of Gaelic speaking customers, and a couple of churches do a service in Gaelic.
But I have never met a Gaelic speaker who didn't also have the English.

There's a tiny Gaeltach in Glasgow, One end of the Lismore Bar, a bookshop, a hairdressers, and a School, an alternative therapy place and some sort of community place. There's another couple of pubs where they have a significant number of Gaelic speaking customers, and a couple of churches do a service in Gaelic.
Good job the Scottish Assembly are awash with cash for such indulgence.

Why do the Scottish 'polis' have the Gaelic translation on their waggons?

Does anyone speak Gaelic in Glasgow?

Does anyone in Scotland exclusively speak Gaelic and is unable to understand the word police and recognise the blue lights and livery plastered all over vehicles?
It the same in Wales, where the nationalist numpties get their hands on money and promptly p**s it down the drain on moronic vanity schemes where everything has to reflect their bias's, even making nonsensical words up as a their virtually dead language hasn't been updated for Millenia!, hence this idiocy
1593444184061.png

Good job the Scottish Assembly are awash with cash for such indulgence.
I don't think the assembly pay for pubs and hairdressers just yet. I also don't think that it's really any dearer for the extra letters on a police car either it's not a telegram.

Is the single language livery free, then?

Double the paint, stickers, glue and labour costs are not billed?

You really think?
You think they are not using wraps now?

You're not suggesting a contractor is going to spend twice as long and twice the materials for no extra cost?

You're Kate Forbes, and I claim my five Clydesdale bank poonds.
You don't know what a wrap is do you? It's a lot cheaper than painting it because they print it from a printer, and easier to remove at end of contract.

BBC just reported that body cam footage from the ARO's who shot Mr Stabby in Glasgow showed they first tried to stop him with a taser. He kept trying to attack them even after the taser had been discharged, so they had to use lethal force.

syrup

LE
My cousins boy learns Gaelic at school in Glasgow as part of the curriculum.
I've always thought that's a bit weird.
We Glasweigians are low landers we fought with Cumberland and there was a Cumberland wing at Glasow University.

It the same in Wales, where the nationalist numpties get their hands on money and promptly p**s it down the drain on moronic vanity schemes where everything has to reflect their bias's, even making nonsensical words up as a their virtually dead language hasn't been updated for Millenia!, hence this idiocy
View attachment 485913
Was the ambulance from Rhyl, was it toxic shock from the body of a local when tried to eat some salad?

Hmmm.

You've never been in business.

Have you.
They print the whole thing logo and all on a plastic film, it's a single printed item per panel, the tech has only been around since the 50s but has made leaps and bounds in the last few years. It's not individual sheets, they do a setup for each model of vehicle and then it's a set cost per unit. Still not cheap though.

Just like when the Police in Plymouth did this, do you think it cost extra per poppy?

" Devon and Cornwall Police confirmed it had cost £428.65 to cover each vehicle "
1593455485189.png

Latest Threads