Terror Attacks in Europe

Didn't Nigel Farage suggest something similar in 2015, but he was howled down as a racist.

While the press shamelessly exploited a picture of a dead three year old boy, who it was subseqently found was killed by the greed and negligence of his people smuggler father who left a safe haven in Turkey.

And the next year the sainted Angela Merkel had to pay the modern day equivelent of Dane Geld to a Turkish dictator to keep them out of Europe.
Didn't Merkel agree to another handout to the same Turkish dictator recently?.

Didn't Nigel Farage suggest something similar in 2015, but he was howled down as a racist.

While the press shamelessly exploited a picture of a dead three year old boy, who it was subseqently found was killed by the greed and negligence of his people smuggler father who left a safe haven in Turkey.

And the next year the sainted Angela Merkel had to pay the modern day equivelent of Dane Geld to a Turkish dictator to keep them out of Europe.
And without a trace of Irony the Money to Turkey was so that they would allow the return of all those who crossed from Turkey to Greece illegally.

In other words the EU employed the same tactics in the Aegean - with great success -and nary a murmur from the remain camp - that the usual suspects branded racist when a Prominent Brexiteer suggested it

Thus demonstrating that much like Obamas extending the wall got applauded and trump extending it is racist - It doesn't matter what the policy is - there are some**who will do a complete 180 on their beliefs or brand something racist that they otherwise support- simply because they dont like the latest person who proposes it

**Owen Jones we need to leave the EU 2015 its undemocratic - Owen Jones - 2016 - Tories Fascist EU lovely fluffy etc.
Whats that Owen the wrong party offered you a referendum - opposition for oppositions sake

I've not seen any mention of this attack on any TV news programs . I know there is a lot of important things happening around the world such as coronavirus and Harry and Megan but it does seem a bit odd . Unless I missed it of course .
It appears when you choose to live in a country of 'non-believers' - the best way to proceed is kill the non-believers:

It's a common trend we have seen in attacks all across Europe carried out in the name of this religion.

Obviously a dedicated Muslim, religious documents were found in the attacker's home and he was arrested whist he stopped to pray to Allah after killing the non-believers. Another associate of his was also arrested - I reckon they subscribed to the same religion, I may be wrong, but I highly doubt it.

And without a trace of Irony the Money to Turkey was so that they would allow the return of all those who crossed from Turkey to Greece illegally.

In other words the EU employed the same tactics in the Aegean - with great success -and nary a murmur from the remain camp - that the usual suspects branded racist when a Prominent Brexiteer suggested it

Thus demonstrating that much like Obamas extending the wall got applauded and trump extending it is racist - It doesn't matter what the policy is - there are some**who will do a complete 180 on their beliefs or brand something racist that they otherwise support- simply because they dont like the latest person who proposes it

**Owen Jones we need to leave the EU 2015 its undemocratic - Owen Jones - 2016 - Tories Fascist EU lovely fluffy etc.
Whats that Owen the wrong party offered you a referendum - opposition for oppositions sake
Accepting financial blackmail as an immigration policy ? Thats got the Brussels logic stamp of approval all over it.

The three who were arrested, including the "suspect" of the killings as France Info, the Gvt owned media names the man arrested with a knife in hand, are all sudanese.

France Info says on its website that he was "agitated and distraught" because of the COVID isolation.

Poor soul. To release the pressure he had to go out and kill some kafirs. He now says he has "no recollection of what happened".

France Info says on its website that he was "agitated and distraught" because of the COVID isolation.

Poor soul. To release the pressure he had to go out and kill some kafirs.
To be fair - Muslims did warn us weeks ago, so we all knew it was on the cards:

1586252400941.png

Londo

LE
Other news channels available. It was on the Murdoch networks, I believe.
No doubt . I had mentioned that I had not seen anything about it , not that there was a news blackout on the subject . I do understand that there are a lot of other things going on at the moment though , hence it did not get the prominence it should have done .
I normally have Sky news on in the background during the day and if they mentioned it I must have missed it

No doubt . I had mentioned that I had not seen anything about it , not that there was a news blackout on the subject . I do understand that there are a lot of other things going on at the moment though , hence it did not get the prominence it should have done .
I normally have Sky news on in the background during the day and if they mentioned it I must have missed it
Incidents like this are best brushed under the carpet mate, or people might start putting 2 and 2 together :rolleyes:

A father murdered by having his throat slit in front of his son - in the name of religion? Not to mention the others killed and injured in the same attack. There's nothing to see here, move along.

Incidents like this are best brushed under the carpet mate, or people might start putting 2 and 2 together :rolleyes:

A father murdered by having his throat slit in front of his son - in the name of religion? Not to mention the others killed and injured in the same attack. There's nothing to see here, move along.
Except it wasn't swept under the table but, granted, it was lost in the noise of current events.

A bit like the slaughter of 7yr old Emily Jones in Bolton -

It stinks of.... Well, time will tell.
Yep, lunacy, two weeks ago.

'A 30-year-old woman who has "some history of mental illness" and is not known to the girl's family has been detained.

There are moral arguments.

How about "third world christians"? Or those of no faith?
1) Are there hundreds of thousands of third world christians / no faith people trying to get in in a similar fashion?
2) If so are they economic migrants, refugees or something else?

We don't have an obligation to re-home the third world, regardless of ethnicity or faith however it is probable that Christians from the third world may share more in common with us and our values than those of the brainwashed political, social and religious ideology of Islam.

I'd be prepared to take a look at their situation and help if necessary but i am not seeing thousands of fighting age christian males lobbing petrol bombs and rocks at the Greek border guards and nor am I seeing them arriving by rubber dingy on the shingle of Dungeness.

I have watched the impact of the spread of Islam in the UK and observed that it is incompatible with our way of life, brings terrible crime and violence with it and perhaps worst of all, they form Islamic enclaves within the UK while infiltrating the political system and are in fact now over represented in the political system from local councillor all the way to government.

It goes against the grain and against everything that we were taught from a young age by the government but it is now, in my opinion, appropriate to discriminate against Islam. Only Islam.

If genuine asylum cases from genuine Christians present themselves in the appropriate way, we should look into it and see what, if anything, can be done.

Muslims, they can go to Islamic countries of which there are many.

The other day, Owen Jones posted on Twitter something to the effect of

"We need to get behind 5 things that the Tory government need to do differently in the current crisis, what should they be?"

He didn't even know what he wanted to be done different, only that something should be done differently. It's just mindless contrarianism for the sake of it. He is one of the key figures behind the collapse of the Labour party and so my great sadness, it looks as though the new labour leadership are going to move away from "comrade" and back towards the left of centre. This means people like Owen Jones have had their day and will be gone soon.

Yep, lunacy, two weeks ago.

'A 30-year-old woman who has "some history of mental illness" and is not known to the girl's family has been detained.

Yeah - we hear nothing else, but it's important they push this 'history of mental illness" bit of info out there - usually a pre-cursor / disclaimer which mitigates other motives or influences.

The other day, Owen Jones posted on Twitter something to the effect of

"We need to get behind 5 things that the Tory government need to do differently in the current crisis, what should they be?"

He didn't even know what he wanted to be done different, only that something should be done differently. It's just mindless contrarianism for the sake of it. He is one of the key figures behind the collapse of the Labour party and so my great sadness, it looks as though the new labour leadership are going to move away from "comrade" and back towards the left of centre. This means people like Owen Jones have had their day and will be gone soon.
I do wonder what goes on their tiny minds. In a global emergency, these people seek to undermine government for no apparent reason other than self-interest. I hope their actions are remembered when the dust settles.

Latest Threads