Terror Attacks in Europe

D

Deleted 164106

There is simply no argument,moral or legal, to continue to allow the re-homing of several hundred thousand third world muslims every year.
There are moral arguments.

How about "third world christians"? Or those of no faith?

We are not obligated to re-home the 3rd world though. Of course it is true that there are a mix of good ones and bad ones but we don't need or want any of them and so I do not see the need to risk it in the first place. It is beyond reasonable doubt that these are majority economic migrants and not refugees. Even if they were refugee's then they have no right to pass through several other safe countries to come to the UK.

There is simply no argument,moral or legal, to continue to allow the re-homing of several hundred thousand third world muslims every year.
Which is a different argument and one im not entirely at odds with ( Ethnicity and religion aside)

Ive even less sympathy for the Calais camps now I live in France.
Those camps were emptied the residents taken to Paris housed (or at least sheltered) and given French state support - all of them rapidly pissed off back to living in squalor in Calais in the hope of getting to the UK.

That tells me that they do believe (however wrongly) Britain is the place to be -

We need to dispel that myth for their own good - Or at the very least publicly returning any that cross illegally before they start washing up on the English coastline.

You can expand that to the Med - return all who cross illegally to Libya - direct them to refugee camps for processing only then can they enter the EU - in doing so if they have strong connections with a country including the UK they can apply to go there.

Like this we can focus help - we can be sure of numbers -which helps resource allocation, hels avoid them being exploited in the EU and best of all we cut the knees off criminal gangs.

Yes im being harsh - yes its uncaring and cruel on those who've endured hardships and faced death to get here illegally - but the more who succeed the more will try - Harsh now will ultimately save lives and is kinder in the long term.

Their religion is irrelevant, although there is only one religion who's followers are coming to Europe prepared to murder and maim in the name of their religion - and they are the real threat to our societies.

Christians or those of no faith should be afforded no favouritism. Illegal is illegal, and unless they are coming direct to Europe from the land they are seeking asylum from then they are entering European countries illegally.

Which is a different argument and one im not entirely at odds with ( Ethnicity and religion aside)

We need to dispel that myth for their own good - Or at the very least publicly returning any that cross illegally before they start washing up on the English coastline.

You can expand that to the Med - return all who cross illegally to Libya - direct them to refugee camps for processing only then can they enter the EU - in doing so if they have strong connections with a country including the UK they can apply to go there.

Like this we can focus help - we can be sure of numbers -which helps resource allocation, hels avoid them being exploited in the EU and best of all we cut the knees off criminal gangs.

Yes im being harsh - yes its uncaring and cruel on those who've endured hardships and faced death to get here illegally - but the more who succeed the more will try - Harsh now will ultimately save lives and is kinder in the long term.
I agree with you and admire your optimistic suggestions. None of the above will work until individual governments change their social welfare and asylum systems and come down on the black (no pun intended) economy. In a nutshell take away the incentive instead of spending millions on tax payer funded prolonged court cases and Border Force assets being used as ferries for migrants

Those camps were emptied the residents taken to Paris housed (or at least sheltered) and given French state support - all of them rapidly pissed off back to living in squalor in Calais in the hope of getting to the UK.

That tells me that they do believe (however wrongly) Britain is the place to be -

Most migrant will go to the country where he/she will find the largest number of representatives from his/her diaspora, not to mention the fact that there are many more English speakers than other European tongues speakers in the world.

That's why you are spared the Malians and we don't get as many representatives from the Indian subcontinent as you do.

Last edited:
Most migrant will go to the country where he/she will find the largest number of representatives from his/her diaspora...
Surely they should all head to Saudi Arabia then?

Oh, wait a minute - the Saudis don't accept any Migrants / Refugees as they pose a 'Security Risk' :rolleyes:

What a wonderful idea in the interest of national security, we could do the same here - if it wasn't for the bleeding heart virtue-signalling woke Liberal Left Brigade.

I notice Saudi Arabia does not have a bleeding heart virtue-signalling woke Liberal Left Brigade, strange that.

Last edited:
Most migrant will go to the country where he/she will find the largest number of representatives from his/her diaspora, not to mention the fact that there are many more English speakers than other European tongues speakers in the world.

That's why you are spared the Malians and we don't get as many Pakis as you do.
Pakistanis -
I know to you its just quicker to write Paki - but in the UK its a racist term - whether you intend it to be or not.

But yes I agree with the gist of your post** - hence my last sentence was along the lines of those with connections can apply to relevant county.

Particularly because otherwise 1st country of origin for 90% will be Italy or Spain and that would overwhelm them

**Although Most from that part of the world will be immigrants not refugees - perhaps the odd asylum seeker

Apparently not to @aHappyTeddyBear - otherwise why would he mention one religion in particular?
Probably because all of this fighting in the Middle-East that the migrants / refugees are fleeing from is caused by infighting of one particular religion (.i.e. Islam) - maybe he wants to cut some slack for those who have nothing to do with that religion and don't even believe in any?

Remember, all of these wars are all being conducted by the Religion of Peace, those from other religions or none are not belligerents in these wars among Muslims.

I asked for a percentage as some have said it's only a 'few', a 'small' number of the follower of Islam that are radicalised. I'd also like to add these people do not operate in complete isolation, there's a community around them that actively shields them, then there's a layer that will turn a blind eye, then there's a layer that won't condemn, then there's a layer that is 'you ain't no muslim bruv', then there's the rest of the world hoping they don't get blow up by them.

And this is only in the Western world - they're even worse on their own patch against their own!

I like Sci-Fi - I like the idea of advanced alien civilisations having visited Earth and realising humans were so backward that instantly introducing them to the answers of the universe would overwhelm them and boggle their brains - they'd need to be nurtured and very, very slowly educated so their inherent violent nature would be calmed and the knowledge could be used for good rather than destruction. Call it an enlightenment of sorts.

What they did instead is construct a force field around the solar system then drip feed technology every now and again but kept them isolated from the rest of the universe lest they decide to rampage about forcing themselves on other more peaceful galaxies etc... every now and again, if they started to get a bit punchy, remove the good stuff so they could have a time of reflection, start from the beginning and the next iteration would be better than the last - over generations, once they'd started to work it out for themselves, they could be introduced into the wider sphere gently, and as they were much closer in terms of civilisation, they'd find it less of a culture shock and be able to integrate and contribute.

Oh well, too late for us.

Pakistanis -
I know to you its just quicker to write Paki - but in the UK its a racist term - whether you intend it to be or not.

But yes I agree with the gist of your post** - hence my last sentence was along the lines of those with connections can apply to relevant county.

Particularly because otherwise 1st country of origin for 90% will be Italy or Spain and that would overwhelm them

**Although Most from that part of the world will be immigrants not refugees - perhaps the odd asylum seeker
Just use Pak, or Pak’s. If pulled up about it then point out it is the international abbreviation sanctioned by the UN and is even on their passports (on the photo page).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I asked for a percentage as some have said it's only a 'few', a 'small' number of the follower of Islam that are radicalised. I'd also like to add these people do not operate in complete isolation, there's a community around them that actively shields them, then there's a layer that will turn a blind eye, then there's a layer that won't condemn, then there's a layer that is 'you ain't no muslim bruv', then there's the rest of the world hoping they don't get blow up by them.

And this is only in the Western world - they're even worse on their own patch against their own!

I like Sci-Fi - I like the idea of advanced alien civilisations having visited Earth and realising humans were so backward that instantly introducing them to the answers of the universe would overwhelm them and boggle their brains - they'd need to be nurtured and very, very slowly educated so their inherent violent nature would be calmed and the knowledge could be used for good rather than destruction. Call it an enlightenment of sorts.

What they did instead is construct a force field around the solar system then drip feed technology every now and again but kept them isolated from the rest of the universe lest they decide to rampage about forcing themselves on other more peaceful galaxies etc... every now and again, if they started to get a bit punchy, remove the good stuff so they could have a time of reflection, start from the beginning and the next iteration would be better than the last - over generations, once they'd started to work it out for themselves, they could be introduced into the wider sphere gently, and as they were much closer in terms of civilisation, they'd find it less of a culture shock and be able to integrate and contribute.

Oh well, too late for us.
There is a variation on this theme in Childhoods end by Arthur C Clarke. They drip fed information to the people of earth over a period of time due to another reason (no spoilers sorry).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No but most terrorists are muslims.
Most rapists are men...racists tend to be white...many Catholic priests were paedos...

Generalities don't tell us anything and they're facile. Also strange that it's only recently people were majorly concerned (again) with Islam despite being a 1,400 year-old religion. It's worth pointing out the majority of victims from Islamic extremism tend to be Muslim. And even Buddhists can resort to extremism and violence. If a tiny percentage of Muslims are terrorists, then it suggests perhaps it's not the religion..

Things to bear in mind:

BBC, YouGov, FT and Euractiv.

Yes, the worst terrorist threat continues to be Islamic fundamentalism but let's not pretend far-right terrorism hasn't been gaining traction in recent years. And they don't tend to chant Allahu Akbar when gunning people down.

My bold. You might be interested in (a former Royal Marine) Lee West's account of going undercover in the Calais Jungle with an Army pal to document what was going on. He wrote a book about it and spoke about it on this podcast (with plenty of beer, humour, swearing and funny stories). Their cover story was genius and what they witnessed is interesting and surprising if not informative.

TamH70

MIA

"We're full up. Sort out your own ******* problems! And stop blaming us for them, for ****'s sake, you've had at least fifty years of independence."

Didn't Nigel Farage suggest something similar in 2015, but he was howled down as a racist.

While the press shamelessly exploited a picture of a dead three year old boy, who it was subseqently found was killed by the greed and negligence of his people smuggler father who left a safe haven in Turkey.

And the next year the sainted Angela Merkel had to pay the modern day equivelent of Dane Geld to a Turkish dictator to keep them out of Europe.

So not only are they blatantly defying the rules and continuing to gather and pray for their religion during the Coronavirus Lock-Down, they are also continuing to attack and kill for their religion during the Coronavirus Lock-Down.

This Muslim Migrant literally slit the throat of a man infront of his partner and his son, killing him and another victim and injuring many others, and then went on to get on his knees and pray to Allah.

Yet another vile, evil, disgusting attack carried out by a migrant in the name of this religion we are all expected to embrace.

RIP the victims - life changing for many of the survivors, particular the boy who watched his dad butchered Halal style by having his throat slit and killed in the name of Islam.
You'll upset the apologists of the so-called religion of peace posting things like this. The Allans and Linikers will be calling you a Nazi.

We do NOT owe the rest of the world anything. They have NO right to come here, and those who do illegally should be deported immediately with NO exceptions.

Last edited:

Latest Threads