Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Europe terror attacks

I am deeply suspicious of anything coming from the BBC and it is obvious that the undertones of this interview are designed to westernise these two. Look at their clothes etc.. (they are in syria)

Its not over yet, we could still collapse in on ourselves and just let them off instead of sending them to the US.

I disagree, if you watch their body language and their tone its obvious they are not going to be seen as anything other than well rehearsed ( carefully worded replies ) psychopaths. As for their clothes, their accents etc. its there to be seen. They were British until their citizenships were renounced.
They are now waiting for a good old fashioned Langley induction. I hope whatever comes their way is slow and agonising

I disagree, if you watch their body language and their tone its obvious they are not going to be seen as anything other than well rehearsed ( carefully worded replies ) psychopaths. As for their clothes, their accents etc. its there to be seen. They were British until their citizenships were renounced.
They are now waiting for a good old fashioned Langley induction. I hope whatever comes their way is slow and agonising

Hopefully, you're right.

And if so, in the words of Dubya, bring it on!.

The point is that the BBC have made a propaganda piece from an obviously scripted (by a lawyer) "interview". Obvious to us maybe but to the average British media consumer?

I hope these two fry with a dry sponge but better to let them rot in a Syrian jail.

The point is that the BBC have made a propaganda piece from an obviously scripted (by a lawyer) "interview". Obvious to us maybe but to the average British media consumer?

I hope these two fry with a dry sponge but better to let them rot in a Syrian jail.

Anyone with half a brain will see through their interview. As for staying in Syria, I am sure their jailers are making sure their past actions are not forgotten, a bonus until they are given over to some US agencies.

Yep, the leftist BBC are out to soft-soap this pair and pave the way for them to come back to Britain as citizens and live the life of luxury on benefits.

There needs to be mass dismissals of the left-wing terrorist apologists, sympathisers and anti-Israel & America factions within the BBC.
Mass dismissals? Who are you? Head of the Gestapo?

You get really angry when its announced the perps have mental health issues, dont you?

In fairness, how else would you describe someone who believes in sky fairies and uses that belief as a justification to do staby or choppy offy heady things?

You do realise I've frequently made that point, don't you?

In that case your point got lost in the justifications you were putting forward to neutralise any perceived questioning of prevalent trends in certain ethnic groups, such as kiddy fiddlers or choppy offy, bomby, stabby types that are attracted to tubes, trains, planes, large towers, concerts or large gatherings of normal people