Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Europe terror attacks

Point taken. Perhaps there is another reason then for the last two black men who have been arrested at train stations for carrying bfo knives? Interesting that they are wearing similar clothing though. Don't you think?
Tulse Hill station: Man ‘wielding machete’ tasered by police on platform of south London station | London Evening Standard Man ‘wielding machete’ tasered on platform of south London station
And the one from Dartford:
Not sure why quoted me here, or why you think cannabis caused this tbh.

Hard to tell these days between yoofs with zombie knives and genuine terrorist wannabes

But anyway here was a possible

A nutter with a sword arrested at Dartford Station, a motive as yet unknown

I was drinking with a BTP plod. tonight, ex-7-RHA. His comments? "Just another w***ker"

Point taken. Perhaps there is another reason then for the last two black men who have been arrested at train stations for carrying bfo knives? Interesting that they are wearing similar clothing though. Don't you think?
Tulse Hill station: Man ‘wielding machete’ tasered by police on platform of south London station | London Evening Standard Man ‘wielding machete’ tasered on platform of south London station
And the one from Dartford:
The bloke at Tulse Hill was white, just saying.

Aww

Despite the fact he was shouting about Ali's Snackbar as he jabbed a knife into innocent people and a policeman, and despite the fact he declared his support for the IS and the Caliphate - none of that matters anymore because they've managed to find the Golden Ticket and he has now conveniently been declared to have 'Mental Health' issues :thumright:

Phew - that was that was lucky! I almost thought for a moment that it was another stabby Muslim declaring his support for ISIS and attempting to murder and maim in the name of his religion :rolleyes:
You get really angry when its announced the perps have mental health issues, dont you?

Not sure this is the right place for this, and apologies if already posted elsewhere,

For once a judicial ruling in favour of common sense.

I am deeply suspicious of anything coming from the BBC and it is obvious that the undertones of this interview are designed to westernise these two. Look at their clothes etc.. (they are in syria)

Its not over yet, we could still collapse in on ourselves and just let them off instead of sending them to the US.

I am deeply suspicious of anything coming from the BBC and it is obvious that the undertones of this interview are designed to westernise these two. Look at their clothes etc.. (they are in syria)

Its not over yet, we could still collapse in on ourselves and just let them off instead of sending them to the US.

Yep, the leftist BBC are out to soft-soap this pair and pave the way for them to come back to Britain as citizens and live the life of luxury on benefits.

There needs to be mass dismissals of the left-wing terrorist apologists, sympathisers and anti-Israel & America factions within the BBC.