Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

My only meaning was give these things some time to develop before assigning blame, motive etc. lest in so doing, even understandably, those whose favorite weapon is to label with the usual "ist" and "phobe" words are given oxygen to combust.
Quite right

While these instances do frequently transpire to be "inspired" by Islam, the gloating rush to point fingers is part nauseating, part hilarious.

Let them combust - if they get fired up calling someone an "ist" or "phobe" whilst avoiding the real issue we face, then it says a lot about them as individuals, and they will be extinguished by the very people they choose to defend at every opportunity.
Can you show is some examples of people defending these murdering scum?

You keep mentioning it, so it must be simple for you to show some examples.

I've been waiting for some months now...

JUst a couple will be fine, thank you.

Isn't this about the time that the site apologist turns up and condemns the jews for Palestine and explians that there are more stabbings take place on the streets from random youngsters that religious motivated crimes.

At that point he goes onto point at the Catholic church and stating that the church has a lot more to answer for than the wholesale rape of young white girls.

Various responses then ensure and crying babies appear.

No point in him turning up now - I've saved him a job
PS...

#triggered

I know over here at least, we are learning that initial "news" reports of notorious incidents are often, if not virtually ALWAYS, riddled with errors, sometimes apparently quite intentionally or negligently by the "media," pitifully few of whom are "journalists" any more.
I beg to differ with the end of your last sentence. They are indeed journos, it's just that they over use that old saying "never let the truth get in the way of a good story", this is flavoured with a large dash of lazyness. The end result is that they become victims of their own tricks as an ever demanding public wants more gore and sensation.

wide-mouth-frog.jpg

Seadog

ADC
This morning I did as I often do, called in on
Achmed ‘s Ye Olde Corner Shoppe for my Daily Telegraph. I’d plundered my box of smash to get the £2 payment.

My mistake was telling Achmed that I’d ‘raided the piggy bank’.

Fortunately, he takes ‘contactless’

I beg to differ with the end of your last sentence. They are indeed journos, it's just that they over use that old saying "never let the truth get in the way of a good story", this is flavoured with a large dash of lazyness. The end result is that they become victims of their own tricks as an ever demanding public wants more gore and sensation.
I think we are quibbling over definitions of "journalist/ism." Some members of the "media" in contrast to my view of "journalism," have been caught out enough in recent years with outright falsehoods that have in some instances been shown to have been intentional, others through abject negligence to the point, IMHO they lose their claim to being "journalists."

This is a fair summary of my expectations for a "journalist." We can disagree of course, but I believe a great many in the media calling themselves "journalists" honor these principles more in the breach than in practice.

Last edited:

triggerigger

Old-Salt
Pretty absurd they attacked the consulate considering Israel has been a long term ally of the Kurds. I'm afraid people lost their heads and it's a cultural thing. Kurds can be some of the nicest warmest people but they are also known for their tendency to flip.
That's the problem, same dog different bit of string.

Latest Threads