Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

it seems the attacker was not motivated by his own religion, but instead by other mass murderers who killed innocent people for absolutely deplorable reasons:
I see we have had another individual who has sought to murder and maim in the name of Islam in Australia today.
So, when they're non Muslims, they're copying mass murderers.

When they're Muslims, they're copying mass murderers.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I read online that the victim was "fighting for his life," before saying later in the article that he was seen walking to the ambulance.

Journalists not even flirting with truthful reporting.

(...) Perhaps you condone the use of violence in the name of a Religion or against a Religion, however as you can see - I wholeheartedly condemn it.
Except of course when when the violence is perpetrated by Christians while shouting out the tenets of their Christian faith, in which case you feel the non-Christians should leave the country:
I'm really sorry to have to break the news to you buddy - Canada is a Christian country.

If Christians fight like this in their own country - then maybe non-Christians should leave if they don't like it?

Last edited:
Far right knifeman admits attack

Gotta admit, I did think this might have been connected to RGJ. The rhetoric is very similar.

He went on to indiscriminately attack occupied vehicles, and was reportedly heard shouting "white supremacy" and "I'm going to kill Muslims".

RoyalGreenJacket

On ROPS
On ROPs
Except of course when when the violence is perpetrated by Christians while shouting out the tenets of their Christian faith, in which case you feel the non-Christians should leave the country:
If non-Christians choose to live in a Christian country and find Christian behaviour untenable, then yes, those non-Christians should leave that Christian country.

The same applies for example in Islamic countries, many of us would find the behaviour of Muslims untenable in some Islamic countries - therefore non-Muslim should leave that country.

Why would anyone choose to live in a country of a different religion, culture and behaviour if they find the host religion, culture and behaviour untenable?

Perhaps our very generous Benefits system is keeping them here in as far as the UK is concerned, I'm not sure who you are referring to in your Canadian example as it appears to be only Christians involved.

Do you think that Mental Health issues played a part ?
Well as he pleaded guilty, I don't think so.

By the way, the idea that MH issues are offered as an excuse for Islamist terror attacks is just wrong. Likewise, there is a firm belief that "white" terrorism is explained away as MH too amongst Islamists & their support base.

It's a narrative that has been debunked before.

Well as he pleaded guilty, I don't think so.

By the way, the idea that MH issues are offered as an excuse for Islamist terror attacks is just wrong. Likewise, there is a firm belief that "white" terrorism is explained away as MH too amongst Islamists & their support base.

It's a narrative that has been debunked before.
Do you have any links that debunks the mental health correlation ?

Do you have any links that debunks the mental health correlation ?
Here's a couple of links to a podcast that I listen to regularly. They're usually an hour long & have plenty of sweary banter so choose your audience, etc. Btw, i do really recommend listening but if you're strapped for time, just listen to the part of the 2nd one where they talk about the MH issue.

I live in the UK - arguably a Christian country, I and many like me do not like what many Muslims are doing here - those Muslims should leave and go to a Muslim country.
If you, an immigrant to our shores dont like what you see here, why not go back to the country of your birth?

Why would anyone choose to live in a country of a different religion, culture and behaviour if they find the host religion, culture and behaviour untenable?
There's a lot of things to break down, but this, I totally agree with. The reason I turned down a lucrative job in Saudi Arabia as I couldn't picture myself living there.

That said, you can accommodate a few things and help them with integration. Especially, if they are fleeing persecution and/ or seeking asylum or whatever.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
There's a lot of things to break down, but this, I totally agree with. The reason I turned down a lucrative job in Saudi Arabia as I couldn't picture myself living there.

That said, you can accommodate a few things and help them with integration. Especially, if they are fleeing persecution and/ or seeking asylum or whatever.
It's the "whatever" bit that worries us!

Latest Threads