Terror Attacks in Europe in 2019

Bravo_Bravo

On ROPS
On ROPs
. . . and all of that without a hint of irony.
Indeed, because it's not required.

I mong button the mong buttoners.
Surprised that you e not noted that, given how keenly you traipse around after me.

But you are as renowned for your intellect as I am for Operational experience.

Tin foil hat time or what? A single bloke with MH issues who supported a XRW view does not mean that the whole of the XRW were involved. It was lone wolf territory, you know the kind that Muslim perpetrators of acts of violence have previous for because "they don't belong to a cell/organisation" along with the "MH" excuse.
Just because he was XRW doesn't mean it was an XRW attack. Brilliant logic.

The term 'lone wolf attacker' was created by and used by the media so you can take that up with them if you don't like it.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just because he was XRW doesn't mean it was an XRW attack. Brilliant logic.

The term 'lone wolf attacker' was created by and used by the media so you can take that up with them if you don't like it.
You were the one who said it was going by your quote here:-
Don't underestimate the XRW though. They've killed a Brit politician
The word "they've" denotes a body or organisation, you could just as easily used "one has".

I would disagree with that. This was such a different thing that the people investigating the crimes had to come up with new terminology to describe it, ie Type 1 and Type 2 grooming gangs.

I would partially disagree with that too. It was the actions of certain community leaders in screaming 'racism' every time the police and social services had contact with them that helped create the atmosphere where people were scared to acknowledge what was happening.
Fair enough on the grooming classifications.

As for the community leaders, I don't doubt that they were doing what you describe but the pressure to susubvert political parties and national newspapers came from outside the "communities". Lefty groups are still trying themselves up in knots when it comes to any issue emanating from "community" and in turn they apply political pressure.

Indeed, because it's not required.

I mong button the mong buttoners.
Surprised that you e not noted that, given how keenly you traipse around after me.

But you are as renowned for your intellect as I am for Operational experience.
A ready reference for you:

irony
noun
a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions is clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

There has been much talk about the danger of violence being committed in the name of religion, yet there is a danger amongst us which is being ignored by the "politically correct" press who are afraid to call a spade a spade.

Here we can see a scene that happens every weekend in cities in my country. And yet the Guardian and the BBC choose to ignore it. Yes, it's Christians committing violence in the name of their religion. Here you can see them brutally attacking people while clearly shouting Christian religious sayings.
It must be their Christian religion which inspires them to do this, otherwise why would they be shouting Christian religious sayings of the most sacred kind while doing so?

Here are more examples of Christians committing violence while shouting sayings from their religion. How much longer must this go on before people start to wake up and do something about it?

Oh where is our saviour from this thread when we need him most? Where is he to demand that all Christians be expelled from Western countries so that the non-Christians may live in peace? Will he start a crusade to protect us?

Toppet

Clanker
When I was a kid and was naughty, my father would often shout "God damn it", before hitting me with the slipper or belt.

He is clearly a Christian fundamentalist and should be banished.

There has been much talk about the danger of violence being committed in the name of religion, yet there is a danger amongst us which is being ignored by the "politically correct" press who are afraid to call a spade a spade.

Here we can see a scene that happens every weekend in cities in my country. And yet the Guardian and the BBC choose to ignore it. Yes, it's Christians committing violence in the name of their religion. Here you can see them brutally attacking people while clearly shouting Christian religious sayings.
It must be their Christian religion which inspires them to do this, otherwise why would they be shouting Christian religious sayings of the most sacred kind while doing so?

Here are more examples of Christians committing violence while shouting sayings from their religion. How much longer must this go on before people start to wake up and do something about it?

Oh where is our saviour from this thread when we need him most? Where is he to demand that all Christians be expelled from Western countries so that the non-Christians may live in peace? Will he start a crusade to protect us?
Or the numerous narco gangs across south America who have effigies of Jesus and the virgin Mary tattooed all over their bodies whilst running the drugs trade, sawing peoples' heads of and enslaving women. All whilst praying and being very religious. But that's ok.

Twenty years ago, the people that are crapping their pants over Islam now would've been scrapping their pants over non-white people. Just like you get articles now about the numbers of 'Muslim babies' you used to get scare articles about how the number of non-white babies being born was going to turn the UK brown.

Theres a number of possibilities here. Some people just like crapping their pants or they like to express certain views any way they can.

anglo

LE
Trying to style it out. Nice!

I think this is the point in the debate where someone mentions that there is much change within the different Muslim communities, there is reform within Islam and that the CT policy is working quite well.

He doesn't want to hear it though. Just like the good extremist that he is.
That post is bullsh*t Islam can't be reformed the following sums it up totally, view
the video first

"Now let’s face another problem. Why are you trying to fix what is not broken? Islam is overwhelmingly successful in Europe, Brazil, Central America, United States, and Canada. They don’t need to fix anything, it’s working like a fine Swiss watch. Look ever notice something about these reformer people, they’re apologists for Islam, or they’re a member of an insignificant group of Muslims. They just simply don’t count.

So let’s go over it again. Quran is perfect, Sira is perfect, Hadith is perfect, can’t reform ’em. The doctrine is systemic, it’s not just a little bitty tweak here or there. There’s no body of authority that can approve any changes you make. And then it’s not broken, why fix it? So these are the reasons that Islam cannot be reformed, I don’t care how nice the person is who says it can be."

I'm really sorry to have to break the news to you buddy - Canada is a Christian country.

If Christians fight like this in their own country - then maybe non-Christians should leave if they don't like it?

I live in the UK - arguably a Christian country, I and many like me do not like what many Muslims are doing here - those Muslims should leave and go to a Muslim country.

I expect to see similar fist fights in this Christian country, what I do not expect to see is people murdered and maimed in the name of Islam in this Christian country.

If Christians want to fist-fight each other in their Christian country then so be it.

If Muslims want to murder and maim in the name of their religion in a Christian country - then they should f&%k off to a Muslim country.

Nice try, but major fail on your part :lick:

Last edited:
Theres a number of possibilities here. Some people just like crapping their pants or they like to express certain views any way they can.
...or, alternatively, they might just want to live amongst relatively civilised people rather than Stone Age throwbacks.

...or, alternatively, they might just want to live amongst relatively civilised people rather than Stone Age throwbacks.
I see you've been to Fochriw and survived! My compliments.

It's a huge assumption that the concept of leaderless resistance could be mirrored on this side of the pond.
Really, what do you think National Action were up to? ;)*

All that camping, indoctrination and MMA was just purely defensive? For the time of breakdown of civil order when they retreated to their ethno-nationalist enclaves? Really...... Really?

They probably got nervous when someone went and acted on the indoctrination. All fun and games, and then the doors come in because someone else did something you talked about as an abstract concept. No officer, the time has not come and we would only act in self-defence when the racial civil war comes because of societal strife.

Yes mate...

Just they didn't have a "covenant of security" doctrine to hide behind to desperately keep themslves out of prison, like dear old Anjem. There's a man who want to have his baklawa and eat it......

*Not that I would know, but I fail to see why they should be given the benefit of the doubt.

I'm really sorry to have to break the news to you buddy - Canada is a Christian country.

If Christians fight like this in their own country - then maybe non-Christians should leave if they don't like it?

I live in the UK - arguably a Christian country, I and many like me do not like what many Muslims are doing here - those Muslims should leave and go to a Muslim country.

I expect to see similar fist fights in this Christian country, what I do not expect to see is people murdered and maimed in the name of Islam in this Christian country.

If Christians want to fist-fight each other in their Christian country then so be it.

If Muslims want to murder and maim in the name of their religion in a Christian country - then they should f&%k off to a Muslim country.

Nice try, but major fail on your part :lick:
Ah, and here I was thinking that you objected to people committing violence in the name of their religion. After all you had harped on this subject so many times.

So now when I present you with multiple examples of Christians committing violence while shouting out the tenants of their religious faith you say that you have no objections to violence in the name of religion, provided it's Christians doing the violence. I'm glad we've cleared up this misunderstanding.

So I take it then that you won't be condemning Christianity for inspiring people to commit acts of violence?

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes - he did this in the name of Islam.

You seem to think the fact he was shouting "Allahu Akbar" is irrelevant or some convenient coincidence?

Haven't you ever served in a theatre of operations where we have been targeted by Muslim Martyrs? Haven't you heard of or encountered this before? Seriously?

View attachment 410215
Source - Martyrdom - Oxford Islamic Studies Online

Most similar attacks result in the Muslim attacker being killed - death is to be expected in such attacks

What part of martyrdom and dying in the act do you not understand?
"
Flaggie said:
A twat with an obsession about Muslims who condones violence against them.
Just as well we don't have any of them on Arrse, eh?"

Umm, @RoyalGreenJacket, me old chum - are you sure about that fixed quote? Or is it a Freudian slip? ;)

"
Flaggie said:
A twat with an obsession about Muslims who condones violence against them.
Just as well we don't have any of them on Arrse, eh?"

Umm, @RoyalGreenJacket, me old chum - are you sure about that fixed quote? Or is it a Freudian slip? ;)
Nope note at all - I don't know any "...twat with an obsession about Muslims who condones violence against them" on ARRSE, do you?

I and most others on here absolutely condemns violence against them and have stated such.

1565856694482.png

1565856801605.png

Perhaps you condone the use of violence in the name of a Religion or against a Religion, however as you can see - I wholeheartedly condemn it.

You seem a little confused old chap - 'condemn / condone' - it can all get on top of you, perhaps you should take a little rest?

Last edited:

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Nope note at all - I don't know any "...twat with an obsession about Muslims who condones violence against them" on ARRSE, do you?

I and most others on here absolutely condemns violence against them and have stated such.

View attachment 410602

Perhaps you condone the use of violence in the name of a Religion, I wholeheartedly condemn it.

You seem a little confused old chap, perhaps you should take a little rest?
Oops, going for comedy, ended up with egg on face. I misread that in my haste to be humorous.

Apologies, me learned chum.

Not since Anjem Choudhury have we seen such masterful footwork around the subject of encouraging violence. Sure, he hates Islam and regards Muslims as a threat to our entire existence and would like them to not be in the UK anymore. But that doesn't mean he condones violence! Why would anyone think that? And look, if he uses the word "crusade" in the context of removing Muslims from the UK that's because he's talking about non-violent crusades by where there are no Muslims left afterwards, but he hasn't killed them. And if someone else decides to kill them all, then he condemns that but they knew what they were getting into when they were born Muslims.

I wish people would stop misrepresenting RGJ. He only wants to inform people about why they should also hate Muslims and if they decide to carry out any acts of violence to achieve that shared aim, that's all on them.

Truly masterful. Nobody can see this because he is so clever and discreet in what he does.

No it isn't. There is no news, it's pure opinion.
That's why I rely on Reuters, but then deliberately not having an opinion is having an opinion by not having an opinion.

Welcome to the post modernist utopia.

Latest Threads